Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINVEST IS A FUTURE GIANT IN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET.  (Read 256 times)
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

We've seen enough speculations by users to a certain coin only to find out the price drop more than 50% after people have invested to it. I got into its beta version few weeks ago, I find nothing special to it but they do have plans for that hardware wallet, this is the 2nd time they were swapping the old version of the COIN. Wish you luck to this giant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
consigliere (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

We've seen enough speculations by users to a certain coin only to find out the price drop more than 50% after people have invested to it. I got into its beta version few weeks ago, I find nothing special to it but they do have plans for that hardware wallet, this is the 2nd time they were swapping the old version of the COIN. Wish you luck to this giant.
I think that you are so pessimistic in vain, because the beta version has never been impressed by anything, because it is "empty". Let's see what will happen in the future. By the way, pre-orders for the hardware wallet will be available at the end of this year.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:10:16 AM

I think that you are so pessimistic in vain, because the beta version has never been impressed by anything, because it is "empty". Let's see what will happen in the future. By the way, pre-orders for the hardware wallet will be available at the end of this year.

So you have ordered already using your COIN?

They really did this strategically so those bounty hunters will forget to dump their coins after it needs to be swapped again. I read they were distributing bounties gradually like ever quarter so it won't be massively dumped. That's ingenious. How does the team earn from their platform?
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:35:39 PM

Guys, I want to present to your attention the project Coinvest - this is an amazing idea, combining a wallet (as trezor, only improved), a decentralized exchanger for the purchase of cryptocurrency for Fiat and a centralized exchange such as Binance or Okex. The development team from Microsoft are working very hard and in the coming months are completing the implementation of the finished product. I think it's a coin worth paying attention to. Given its low market capitalization, I think in the future we can see an increase in the price of the token in the 10-100 times minimum.
You can find the project here: https://coinve.st/

I've had my eye on this for a while and am equally optimistic for future success, the team also seem to be very kind, honest and hard working. As for the idea itself the only limitation is in if people actually want such a thing, for me it would be great due to the added convenience and the time save is immeasurable but many others might be happy not to have such inter-connectivity.

Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

I always like to comprehend something new. if Trezor had and has such popularity, then this project can also give its investors )))
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:52:56 PM

I always like to comprehend something new. if Trezor had and has such popularity, then this project can also give its investors )))

Trezor filled a need though and had first mover advantage, like bitcoin did and does over all other cryptocurrencies. I'm not saying it won't be a success but just because Trezor did and this in theory will be an improvement, does not mean that it will automatically succeed.

ogrudko

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:43:00 PM

They really did this strategically so those bounty hunters will forget to dump their coins after it needs to be swapped again. I read they were distributing bounties gradually like ever quarter so it won't be massively dumped. That's ingenious. How does the team earn from their platform?

Trading fees, as usual for the exchanges
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

Trading fees, as usual for the exchanges
Yes, and you forgot to mention that your wallet will be sold exclusively for the currency COIN, it is also a big plus to the price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: