Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:20:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COINVEST IS A FUTURE GIANT IN THE CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET.  (Read 258 times)
consigliere (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

Guys, I want to present to your attention the project Coinvest - this is an amazing idea, combining a wallet (as trezor, only improved), a decentralized exchanger for the purchase of cryptocurrency for Fiat and a centralized exchange such as Binance or Okex. The development team from Microsoft are working very hard and in the coming months are completing the implementation of the finished product. I think it's a coin worth paying attention to. Given its low market capitalization, I think in the future we can see an increase in the price of the token in the 10-100 times minimum.
You can find the project here: https://coinve.st/
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

I participated in this ICO, I am also convinced that this is a really strong project. The prospect of Coinvest is very high, I think that the liquidity of the token will be provided on the COINVEST PLUS exchange itself.
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:17:55 PM

I participated in this ICO, I am also convinced that this is a really strong project. The prospect of Coinvest is very high, I think that the liquidity of the token will be provided on the COINVEST PLUS exchange itself.
Quite true. Currently, the volume of token trading is very small, but liquidity will be provided on the exchange itself. Just remember Binance coin.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:34:33 PM

Deav team has a really impressive experience, which gives a really big plus to the project. I wonder, however, is it possible to run such a project only in three persons ..?  Roll Eyes I hope they will succeed. From today I will be watching better the development of this project.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:54:49 PM

Guys, I want to present to your attention the project Coinvest - this is an amazing idea, combining a wallet (as trezor, only improved), a decentralized exchanger for the purchase of cryptocurrency for Fiat and a centralized exchange such as Binance or Okex. The development team from Microsoft are working very hard and in the coming months are completing the implementation of the finished product. I think it's a coin worth paying attention to. Given its low market capitalization, I think in the future we can see an increase in the price of the token in the 10-100 times minimum.

nice,
but my first questions : what is the benefits for token holders in this new exchange project my friend ?
thank you

consigliere (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

nice,
but my first questions : what is the benefits for token holders in this new exchange project my friend ?
thank you

I would say that the benefit from the token holders will not be due to the exchange but due to the wallet and all exchange operations, since the wallet can be purchased only for COIN (Coinvest). The uniqueness of the exchange will be that any operation will cost $ 5, regardless of the volume.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:46:52 AM

Deav team has a really impressive experience, which gives a really big plus to the project. I wonder, however, is it possible to run such a project only in three persons ..?  Roll Eyes I hope they will succeed. From today I will be watching better the development of this project.
I think that 3 people from Microsoft are enough to carry out the development of the product, because they have more than 20 assistants, who are also members of the team. I would like to note that the CEO of Bittrex supports Coinvest, it is possible that soon their coin will appear on the exchange.
Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:22:05 AM

Deav team has a really impressive experience, which gives a really big plus to the project. I wonder, however, is it possible to run such a project only in three persons ..?  Roll Eyes I hope they will succeed. From today I will be watching better the development of this project.
Cool, would check this project out.

I think that 3 people from Microsoft are enough to carry out the development of the product, because they have more than 20 assistants, who are also members of the team. I would like to note that the CEO of Bittrex supports Coinvest, it is possible that soon their coin will appear on the exchange.

Where do you find the source for "CEO of Bittrex supports Coinvest" can you share it with us? Im interested with this topic regarding that this project is promising, partnered with other crypto projects or exchanges making it more amazing.
himanshu93

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:15:57 AM

Where do you find the source for "CEO of Bittrex supports Coinvest" can you share it with us? Im interested with this topic regarding that this project is promising, partnered with other crypto projects or exchanges making it more amazing.

yes please share the source, so that it would create a more positive environment for the project.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

I have looked intot he project many times and I just feel there are getting their marketing side of their business wrong, I personally don't have doubt about the ability if the team to develop a sound platform but if you develop exchange and no one is using it then that begs a question because still the trading volume is till very low when compared to other exchange tokens
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:34:43 AM

I have looked intot he project many times and I just feel there are getting their marketing side of their business wrong, I personally don't have doubt about the ability if the team to develop a sound platform but if you develop exchange and no one is using it then that begs a question because still the trading volume is till very low when compared to other exchange tokens
The team plans to develop marketing a month before the realize of the product. The liquidity of the tokens will be determined by the Coinvest exchange itself. You are comparing this project with others in vain, it is really a unique project. This is an objective opinion, I have nothing to do with the team, just study them in detail.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

The team plans to develop marketing a month before the realize of the product. The liquidity of the tokens will be determined by the Coinvest exchange itself. You are comparing this project with others in vain, it is really a unique project. This is an objective opinion, I have nothing to do with the team, just study them in detail.
indeed the trading market opportunity is very high and always promising, but we cannot underestimate other exchanges that have been popular and become the favorite of many people. I think coinvest must work hard and give something great to be able to compete in this competition.
BryanK

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:26:52 AM

This was written by the CEO himself and proved these facts by screenshots of correspondence with the CEO of Bittrex. You can also find this information on this forum, I've seen some people write about it.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:27:36 PM

I like the idea and commitment of the team in this project, which knows what it does and does it slowly and gradually, and most importantly transparently.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:29:46 PM

I remember when Coinvest did a bounty campaign. Even after the bounty swap was made and I think so the second version of the coin was created. I think it's a good project, prices going up at these days. You should make some invest Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:49:07 AM

I remember when Coinvest did a bounty campaign. Even after the bounty swap was made and I think so the second version of the coin was created. I think it's a good project, prices going up at these days. You should make some invest Smiley
Undoubtedly you are right, by the way the swap of tokens is planned for the second time, the team is very worried about the security of the smart contract.
consigliere (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

Undoubtedly you are right, by the way the swap of tokens is planned for the second time, the team is very worried about the security of the smart contract.
By the way, yesterday I talked with a representative of the team Coinvest and he told me that at the end of this year will be launched the main exchange, it's amazing!
BryanK

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

By the way, yesterday I talked with a representative of the team Coinvest and he told me that at the end of this year will be launched the main exchange, it's amazing!
In September implemented a beta version of wallet and exchanges, like link exchange https://beta-plus.coinve.st/trading/btceth
tycsols

Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

Nice project and im also holding some of their coins from many months and i will keep holding untill they fully develoo their platforms and start their business, im also hooeful that this project will peovide good profits.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

And then what will decision be taking by the team to avoid that? have they planned to change into the new blockchain? If they have stated that they worried about the smartcontract and why they still didn't create an announcement about what's the reason to make them all give a statement regarding the smartcontract?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄