Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] In-Hand 60GH/s Single SC BFL: 35BTC+free overnight shipping USA*  (Read 680 times)
Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 01:21:19 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 04:01:42 AM by Vorksholk

Gonna be honest. If you pay 35BTC for this single, I highly doubt that you will see that 35BTC again, the unit will just not ROI to that. That's why I'm selling it at this price.

I can't ship until the weekend, however from now until the weekend (if you purchase now), I will point the ASIC at the pool of your choice, so you don't loose any time. I will overnight it with insurance from UPS on Saturday mid-day to anywhere in the continental United States for free, If you live across the pod we can work out shipping on a case-by-case basis. Smiley

If you believe that the 28nm ASICs will be delayed from KnCMiner, HashFast, CoinTerra, etc. or that they won't meet performance specs, then this offer might be for you. Do you math. Do your homework. The offer is on the table, but it doesn't mean it's a good offer. I make the offer because it appears to work in my advantage.

At any rate, if you need proof of the fact that I have the ASIC, I will point it at the pool of your choice for an hour.

Edit: Oh, and unless you are a trusted community member, I don't want to do escrow, cause you could claim I shipped you a box of bricks. However, if you're a trusted community member, I'd be happy to do escrow, and if you're a mod or something, I'll even send first Smiley

Edit: Image, with 5 fingers:

Lighting is a bit bad, looks almost photoshopped, unfortunately. And it doesn't help that I have a bit of a history of being good a Photoshop for various mockups and such. Anyhow.... For real proof if you are interested I'll point it at a pool of your choice for an hour, or maybe I'll do like a little video thing? That would be a lot less suspicious. Oh, and the thing behind the card is a laptop on the left with EasyMiner, and on the right is a Pencil Sharpener. You don't get either with your order, but if you want to pay an extra 0.05BTC (shipping), I'll send that old pencil sharpener insured for a whopping $17. Steal of the day, an offer of gratuity for buying the ASIC. Tongue

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 02:46:09 AM

hey dude! its me keenan, we folded together for awhile. any interest in my titan to lower the price? lol
Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 03:06:38 AM

hey dude! its me keenan, we folded together for awhile. any interest in my titan to lower the price? lol

Hey keenan, how's it going? Unfortunately not really interested in a titan, though I sense a hint of sarcasm xD

ASIC-K

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Hell?

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 03:12:11 AM

actually i wasnt being sarcastic...  Embarrassed

lol. can you pm me with an image proving you have it in hand? give me the finger in it or something. lol
Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 03:54:35 AM

actually i wasnt being sarcastic...  Embarrassed

lol. can you pm me with an image proving you have it in hand? give me the finger in it or something. lol

Oh xD I would feel kinda bad selling you this, knowing you won't ROI, but I'll post the image in OP Smiley

Edit: Hmm.... image looks kinda photoshopp-ish. I'll still post it, but anyone serious about buying this just ask me and I'll point the 60GH/s at a pool of your choice for an hour or so. Smiley

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 03:55:04 AM

Haha, "give me the finger" or something lolol.

Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 03:57:53 AM

Haha, "give me the finger" or something lolol.

New version of the shoe on head? xD

Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 04:07:50 AM

Oh, and even though it took some time to ship, gotta compliment BFL on it being a well-furnished product. Cool EasyMiner software (though I prefer BFGMiner, tbh), solid piece of hardware, but the noise is a bit annoying. Yes, to add to the deal, you also get to put up with a fairly noisy (like a scrypt-mining GPU rig with slight coil whine....?) black box! But damn, the texture on that plastic.........

I'm really not helping to sell this xD. I just don't want to feel like I shortchanged someone or scammed them out of money, so I gotta make sure they know exactly what they are buying. Works well, runs at almost exactly 60GH/s (59.87 avg, during the Summer heat....), loud, most likely won't ROI on 35BTC, certainly is fun. Cool case texture, not a great space heater. Great for someone who wants to mine as a pricy hobby, bad for someone who expects to make money. It'll certainly earn me more than I paid for it if I mined with it, but I highly doubt it will crack 30BTC in its lifetime, 25 would make me very happy. Someone buying at 35 hopefully has very cheap electricity Tongue

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 04:09:27 AM

Ill buy it @ 30btc, overnight shipped, johnk escrow

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 12:39:07 PM

Selling to 'thebrit' for 32.5BTC, including USA overnight shipping. Smiley

To make this as public as possible, here is the address for him to pay me: 1As6fpnmneMqxeC2BMjdPbpupm7pZF4qgj
I am hosting the unit for him until Monday, and on Monday afternoon I will ship the unit with UPS overnight to his location.

thebrit

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 12:53:52 PM

To make this as public as possible, here is the address for him to pay me: 1As6fpnmneMqxeC2BMjdPbpupm7pZF4qgj
I am hosting the unit for him until Monday, and on Monday afternoon I will ship the unit with UPS overnight to his location.

Payment sent -  pleasure doing business with you!  Who knows might even get roi on this sucker. Nah probably not but always great to have BTC to play with!

Vorksholk (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 06:40:19 PM

Payment sent -  pleasure doing business with you!  Who knows might even get roi on this sucker. Nah probably not but always great to have BTC to play with!

Payment received, muchos gracias. According to agreement, will host until Monday, will overnight it Monday afternoon Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: