Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Friend Unifying Platform | Cloud | Blockchain | Windows apps |  (Read 1829 times)
friendupcloud

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

Oh thank you very much. And when distribution? In august?

You will get your tokens immediately on ERC-20 wallet. However they will be locked till TGE is completed  Smiley
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:07:23 PM

Wow, so quick answers! Thank you very much! Will talk to my wife and proceed to your website  Grin Grin
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

Wow, so quick answers! Thank you very much! Will talk to my wife and proceed to your website  Grin Grin

You are always welcome! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions! We are ready to help around the clock!  Smiley
rane-pa

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

Hello! Really interesting project. I'm looking forward to trying the platform! The key feature for me is free access from any device as I use MacBook and PC and also my tablet is android but I use iPhone  Smiley Smiley Cheesy
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

Hello! Really interesting project. I'm looking forward to trying the platform! The key feature for me is free access from any device as I use MacBook and PC and also my tablet is android but I use iPhone  Smiley Smiley Cheesy

Seems that the team behind this project are all professional. Wonder if they will be successful in creating their platform. Let's see if this is worth trying to use their services...
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

Thanks for your interest! We really appreciate your support and try to do our best in developing the platform!

By the way, you may try some features in our demo version:  ​https://friendup.cloud/demo

You can also check out our roadmap: http://friendup.cloud/discover/roadmap/
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:46:17 PM

Seems that the team behind this project are all professional. Wonder if they will be successful in creating their platform. Let's see if this is worth trying to use their services...

Thank you for your warm words! We are really trying to do the best!

Please check our Github to see the progress: https://github.com/FriendSoftwareLabs/friendup
Grandmasterbit93

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

Hello guys! Give me the link of Demo version of friend, i cannot find it on your website  Sad
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 03:45:13 PM

Hello guys! Give me the link of Demo version of friend, i cannot find it on your website  Sad

Here is the link: https://go.friendup.cloud/! We will sure you'll enjoy our platform!
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:08:22 PM

Hey everyone! Tell me please about where you registered? US? And is USA why here? High taxes here
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Hey everyone! Tell me please about where you registered? US? And is USA why here? High taxes here

Hello, Awanish! Thank you for your question! No, we are registered in Norway. Why Norway? We are cooperating with the Norwegian Financial Supervisory Authorities, major banks and tier 1 law firms in ensuring compliance and optimal tax structure. Also, the values in the Norwegian social-democratic society of transparency, trust, one of the lowest scores on the ​Word’s social inequality index​ and a long tradition for protecting Intellectual Property, freedom of speech are in our view favorable and synonymous with the values of the Blockchain community. Norway also benefits from having no foreign debt and no secret laws which can be used to put pressure on Friend Network AS. By doing the Friend Network ICO in Norway, we hope to set the standard for other projects to follow. Private companies in Norway have to disclose more information than public companies in countries such as the UK or the US. We see this as a great advantage for FRND Token holders. Furthermore, Norway has a special legislation that ensures all private tax information (on an individual level) is available to the public . Thus, the 3 FRND Token holders have further assurance that Friend Network AS and the team behind Friend are transparent with the highest business ethics in mind.  Wink
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

Wow!!!! Sounds really cool!!!!! I am really surprised! Let's go team! With such an approach I am sure you will go far!
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Wow!!!! Sounds really cool!!!!! I am really surprised! Let's go team! With such an approach I am sure you will go far!

Thank you for such warm words, Awanish! We are working hard to always develop our platform and be really advanced and convenient for everyone  Wink If you have any other questions, please, don't hesitate to ask 24/7 here or in our Telegram @friendupcloud
avalane9z

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

Was just scrolling ico bench and met your project, briefly got in (from description there) and wanna say that idea is awesome. As an example, my phone is quite old and I cannot fully use every app, moreover I don't have flash player for example. And I think that your platform will be very powerful tool to many people all over the world! thank you very much for this guys  Smiley
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 04:54:19 PM

Was just scrolling ico bench and met your project, briefly got in (from description there) and wanna say that idea is awesome. As an example, my phone is quite old and I cannot fully use every app, moreover I don't have flash player for example. And I think that your platform will be very powerful tool to many people all over the world! thank you very much for this guys  Smiley

Thank you! We really want our platform to become a perfect and comfortable tool for million of users all over the world
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

When the end of ICO guys? Thanks, Ria.
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

When the end of ICO guys? Thanks, Ria.

Hello, Ria! End date of our ICO is 21.12.2018 or when we collect hardcap Smiley
rich-ria

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

ok thanks and what hard cap?
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

ok thanks and what hard cap?

Our hardcap is 75,583 ETH  Wink
mew-fan

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:33:17 PM

I have tried your DEMO platform-it's really cool. I hope it will become successful in reality
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: