Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Friend Unifying Platform | Cloud | Blockchain | Windows apps |  (Read 1829 times)
anvelaflora

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

I'm very interested in project!! What is the minimum ammount to invest? And I also didn't find the link to your telegram chat in your first post in order to ask some questions and get fast reply))
friendupcloud

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 11:21:39 PM

I'm very interested in project!! What is the minimum ammount to invest? And I also didn't find the link to your telegram chat in your first post in order to ask some questions and get fast reply))

Thank you for your support! The minimum amount to invest is 0.1 ETH and you get 2000 FRND!

Our support team is working 24/7 in our Telegram community so feel free to ask your questions Smiley
insanid

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:33:02 PM

How to buy your tokens? Is token sale active? Tell me about structure and amount of tokens also please!! I think you're cool  Cool
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

How to buy your tokens? Is token sale active? Tell me about structure and amount of tokens also please!! I think you're cool  Cool

Greetings, dear friend! You can buy our tokens here https://tge.friendup.cloud! We have 2,000,000,000 FRND in total, 82% of them are for sale  Wink Thank you for warm words! We also want to invite you to try our platform  Smiley We are sure you will like it https://go.friendup.cloud. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask 24/7
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:01:30 AM

How blockchain is used in your platform?
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 10:28:36 AM

How blockchain is used in your platform?
Hello! Blockchain is used for transparent and automated transaction handling and smart contracts. The OS doesn't need to use blockchain for the flow of information - rather, blockchain is used for storing information that needs to be on the ledger.
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:40:51 AM

Hey community. I also wanted to know - how to buy tokens? I mean the process. How everything goes? regards, crp
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

Hey community. I also wanted to know - how to buy tokens? I mean the process. How everything goes? regards, crp

Participants willing to support development of the Friend Network can do so by sending Ether to the designated Ethereum smart contract. By doing so they create Friend Network Tokens (FRND) at the rate of 20 000 FRND per 1 ETH. A participant must send Ether to the account after the start of the Token Generating Event window (TGE) specified as the block number. TGE ends when the end block is created, or when the amount of Ether sent to the account reaches the HardCap. Please, visit https://tge.friendup.cloud! We have 2,000,000,000 FRND in total, 82% of them are for sale  Wink Wink If you have any further questions, please, feel free to ask 24/7 here or in our Telegram @friendupcloud
AwanishSu1

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:32:59 PM

Hey team. How much from soft cap did you collect? Where to find this?
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

Hey team. How much from soft cap did you collect? Where to find this?

We've now collected 34% of softcap! You can check our progress bar on our official website https://friendup.cloud  Wink
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:45:03 PM

Hello friends! Grin It's been a long time I searched for decent project to invest... Seems that I've just found it Wink! Anyway good luck to your project and keep working hard to achieve your goals! I am with you! Grin

Thank you, Johny, for such warm words! We are working hard every day to make our dream come true  Wink
JustAddToken

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

Hi! Found your project on the Reddit line and found it attractive! What is your plan? Why do you differentiate your way on 4 different steps?  Huh
And is there a telegram chat? I can not enter your web with my oldish browser Undecided Undecided
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

Hi! Found your project on the Reddit line and found it attractive! What is your plan? Why do you differentiate your way on 4 different steps?  Huh
And is there a telegram chat? I can not enter your web with my oldish browser Undecided Undecided
THIS IS TELEGRAM
https://t.me/friendupcloud
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:32:27 PM

Thank you for the question, dear friend! Friend will become a desired route to the cloud for many companies, organizations and individuals. The Friend Network will be one of the most accessible deployment targets, and Friend Software Corporation (FSC) will assist in getting solutions integrated with the Friend technologies as one of the first commercial players offering services to get things started. As we grow, we will focus more on third line support for service providers and partners and make sure that commercial adoption by organizations and companies is accelerated with the aid of capable and versatile third parties. As for stages, we have 4 of them as we have different tasks and aims on every stage and for every stage we need different financing, that's why we differentiated them  Wink As for Telegram chat, please search for @friendupcloud, this is our official community in there! Please, don't hesitate to ask any questions, if there are, 24/7  Smiley
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

THIS IS TELEGRAM
https://t.me/friendupcloud

Yes, absolutely correct  Wink
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

Really informative white paper you have. I hope you will achieve all your aims in future  Cool
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

Really informative white paper you have. I hope you will achieve all your aims in future  Cool
Thank you so much! We work hard!
johntravolta63

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:26:50 PM

Greetings!! Very interesting! I don't understand why you don't create your own chat/ Is the telegram community strong ? Will join and take a closer look at the project/ Right now I'm trying to choose in which project to invest!! Friend of my told me that it is very perspective)) Huh Huh Huh Huh
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:41:44 PM

Greetings!! Very interesting! I don't understand why you don't create your own chat/ Is the telegram community strong ? Will join and take a closer look at the project/ Right now I'm trying to choose in which project to invest!! Friend of my told me that it is very perspective)) Huh Huh Huh Huh

Thank you for your interest dear friend! The question about Friend chat is discussed so please stay tuned Wink Further more, there are some thoughts on Friend and Telegram integration Shocked We are into our potential investors' recommendations and suggestions so be sure you'll soon see something crazy Roll Eyes
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

I've been following you project since the first date of starting. I like you work! I'v noticed that activity become better on btt. Wish you good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: