Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] Friend Unifying Platform | Cloud | Blockchain | Windows apps |  (Read 1829 times)
amskdkd

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

The Friend Store enables users to discover exciting new apps and start running them instantly with one click
It also allows non-blockchain technology service providers to sell their services to Friend users by signing agreements with the commercial arm of Friend
Plenamola

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:11:31 PM

And why Norway?
friendupcloud

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

And why Norway?
The values in the Norwegian social-democratic society of transparency, trust, one of the lowest scores on the ​ Word’s social inequality index​ and a long tradition for protecting Intellectual Property, freedom of speech are in our view favorable and synonymous with the values of the Blockchain community.

Norway also benefits from having no foreign debt and no secret laws which can be used to put pressure on Friend Network AS. By doing the Friend Network ICO in Norway, we hope to set the standard for other projects to follow.

Private companies in Norway have to disclose more information than public companies in countries such as the UK or the US. We see this as a great advantage for FRND Token holders. Furthermore, Norway has a special legislation that ensures all private tax information (on an individual level) is available to the public3. Thus, the FRND Token holders have further assurance that Friend Network AS and the team behind Friend are transparent with the highest business ethics in mind.
Plenamola

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:16:07 PM

And why Norway?
The values in the Norwegian social-democratic society of transparency, trust, one of the lowest scores on the ​ Word’s social inequality index​ and a long tradition for protecting Intellectual Property, freedom of speech are in our view favorable and synonymous with the values of the Blockchain community.

Norway also benefits from having no foreign debt and no secret laws which can be used to put pressure on Friend Network AS. By doing the Friend Network ICO in Norway, we hope to set the standard for other projects to follow.

Private companies in Norway have to disclose more information than public companies in countries such as the UK or the US. We see this as a great advantage for FRND Token holders. Furthermore, Norway has a special legislation that ensures all private tax information (on an individual level) is available to the public3. Thus, the FRND Token holders have further assurance that Friend Network AS and the team behind Friend are transparent with the highest business ethics in mind.

Oh, thanks for so comprehensive answer!
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

Hi everybody! Is anybody can give me link of reddit? I mean reddit of friend community
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 02:45:30 PM

Hi everybody! Is anybody can give me link of reddit? I mean reddit of friend community
Hello!Surely, here you are: reddit.com/r/friendup
Anzorchik777

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:57:03 AM

When tokens will be returned if soft cap is not reached?
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:05:35 AM

How many tokens are in total?
tonyhawk909

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

And why Norway?

Good choice! It's one of the most developing countries in the world)
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:14:09 AM

When tokens will be returned if soft cap is not reached?
There is no minimum financing specified in the contract code. If the Tier 1 Soft Cap financing is not reached, then after the TGE period, Ether will be sent back to the participants from the Friend Network AS account. For this reason, ​do not send Ether from an exchange wallet ​as we will have no way to return the Ether back to you​.
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:14:30 AM

How many tokens are in total?
The supply of FRND tokens will be limited to the pool of up to 2 000 000 000 (100%) tokens created during the Token Generation Event.
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

Hey everyone! I see a very promising idea and concept! What devices will be covered with your platform?
Aladinbest001

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

Why have you chosen Norway for running an ICO? Just comfortable conditions?
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

Hey everyone! I see a very promising idea and concept! What devices will be covered with your platform?

Greetings! Thank you for your message! We want our platform to be widely spread on all operating platforms - from Apple TV to PS4!  Wink
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:47:45 PM

Why have you chosen Norway for running an ICO? Just comfortable conditions?

After careful considerations, we decided to base our ICO out of Norway. We are cooperating with the Norwegian Financial Supervisory Authorities, major banks and tier 1 law firms in ensuring compliance and optimal tax structure. The values in the Norwegian social-democratic society of transparency, trust, one of the lowest scores on the ​Word’s social inequality index​ and a long tradition for protecting Intellectual Property, freedom of speech are in our view favorable and synonymous with the values of the Blockchain community. Norway also benefits from having no foreign debt and no secret laws which can be used to put pressure on Friend Network AS. By doing the Friend Network ICO in Norway, we hope to set the standard for other projects to follow. Private companies in Norway have to disclose more information than public companies in countries such as the UK or the US. We see this as a great advantage for FRND Token holders. Furthermore, Norway has a special legislation that ensures all private tax information (on an individual level) is available to the public Smiley
XxX_ZORG_XxX

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:30:22 PM

I follow every update, seeing and loving the progress. Hogne and the team, thank you for attention you pay to developers and users! Thank you for enormous amount of work you do every day! I also follow your weekly updates  Wink
SellnBuy037

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

I am always checking your progress, and I see a great strength and potential in your work! Best wishes from Romania! Cheesy
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:41:30 PM

;)Good Project
Thank you!  Grin
friendupcloud

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

I am always checking your progress, and I see a great strength and potential in your work! Best wishes from Romania! Cheesy
Kindly appreciate your praise! We are working hard every day, so that you see our goals!
Antearth

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:01:12 PM

Great to hear that you have launched FRIENDUPCLOUD on PS4. I am so proud of your team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: