Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A quick guide for beginner bounty hunters: Picking good bounties.  (Read 156 times)
99th (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

I have been doing bounties for a little while now and I can tell you that there is a massive difference between a good one and a bad one. Good bounties have good bounty managers, they represent good projects, teams and companies, they pay you well for your time, and they can actually be enjoyable to participate in. Bad bounties can literally be a waste of time and that is terrible. So how do you know which bounty to pick?

First, make sure you have a high enough rank to join the bounty you are interested in.

Pick a bounty that has a lot of action in the thread with a lot of high ranks involved. If you see many hero members and legendary then most likely it is for a reason and the bounty is worth doing.

Find bounties where you can do multiple campaigns, like twitter, facebook, and telegram, for example. This way you can get more stakes for one bounty by doing many campaigns for it and get max stakes, maximizing your tokens for your effort.

Check the project whitepaper, website, social media pages, and other information you can find and make sure you feel like it has potential to be great. The better the project, the more your tokens will be worth and the better your wages become.

Lastly make sure that the bounty has enough money backing the campaigns to make it worth your while. Try and find bounties with a lot of capital allocated to the campaigns, but without a ton of people. This way you get more tokens per stake and more pay for your time and effort.

If this helped please consider hitting the merit button in the top right to show your appreciation. Hope this teaches you how to make more from your bounties.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
birzh0

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

i think the another important thing - no need to run for the icos, that fixed big amount for bounties. It can be just attracting performance for hunters. Serious ICOs will not promise big money at once such as 15% of sales for example...
chris172727

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:31:08 AM

I have been doing bounties for a little while now and I can tell you that there is a massive difference between a good one and a bad one. Good bounties have good bounty managers, they represent good projects, teams and companies, they pay you well for your time, and they can actually be enjoyable to participate in. Bad bounties can literally be a waste of time and that is terrible. So how do you know which bounty to pick?

First, make sure you have a high enough rank to join the bounty you are interested in.

Pick a bounty that has a lot of action in the thread with a lot of high ranks involved. If you see many hero members and legendary then most likely it is for a reason and the bounty is worth doing.

Find bounties where you can do multiple campaigns, like twitter, facebook, and telegram, for example. This way you can get more stakes for one bounty by doing many campaigns for it and get max stakes, maximizing your tokens for your effort.

Check the project whitepaper, website, social media pages, and other information you can find and make sure you feel like it has potential to be great. The better the project, the more your tokens will be worth and the better your wages become.

Lastly make sure that the bounty has enough money backing the campaigns to make it worth your while. Try and find bounties with a lot of capital allocated to the campaigns, but without a ton of people. This way you get more tokens per stake and more pay for your time and effort.

If this helped please consider hitting the merit button in the top right to show your appreciation. Hope this teaches you how to make more from your bounties.

Thats a very tacit and informative write up on the proper identification of bounties that pays for ones effort and time,...too bad am not ranked enough to hit the merit button,would have hit it really hard thats if i know how it looks Roll Eyes
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

Da**, your post was good but, what are you doing here is a really wrong dude, you are writing this
"If this helped please consider hitting the merit button in the top right to show your appreciation."
and that was kind of beg for merit, you have to delete or edit that text or you will be reported by someone ...  I just remind you in here don't be mad...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:37:46 PM

they're backing up the campaign with close to nothing financially
they're doing pre-sale and ICO to get BTC/ETH, and paying out in their own created token

I would prefer to find (prioritize) a bounty that pays BTC/ETH on weekly basis
so I won't feel at loss even when the campaign falls apart or turns scam
you won't recieve token rewards/stakes when the campaign failed
even after paying all bounties, the project may still turn scam and your token would become worthless

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: