Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This is my investment so far as Newbie $500  (Read 208 times)
nettspring (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

Online Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:13:52 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:26:13 AM by nettspring
Merited by Jamesdila1 (1)

HI , I have invest $500 for Altcoin as start but seems all Altcoins going down with Bitcoin price.

what Altcoins you have invest and i think to invest ICO not released yet like GoNetwork / AMLT  and tell me what you think ?

The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BinarBitBoy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:05 AM

Hi, I have invested ~300$ in alt coins. My portfolio contains VERGE(XVG), CARDANO(ADA) and ETHERPARTY(FUEL). 
I think at this point with regard to the market, selling or altering to another currency from my side will not happen. I'll wait and see what's going to happen in the near future. Maybe I'll invest a little more.
 Roll Eyes
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:43:39 AM

I honestly only have heard of like 25% of the coins you're holding. Any reason why you're holding such coins? It's good that majority of your investments is in BTC, but why do you think some of those coins are a better investment than ETH (as you're only holding $6 worth)?

Take note that investing in ICOs is definitely risky if you don't know what you're doing. Invest in the wrong ones and you end up with worthless pile of coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nettspring (OP)

Online Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

I honestly only have heard of like 25% of the coins you're holding. Any reason why you're holding such coins? It's good that majority of your investments is in BTC, but why do you think some of those coins are a better investment than ETH (as you're only holding $6 worth)?

Take note that investing in ICOs is definitely risky if you don't know what you're doing. Invest in the wrong ones and you end up with worthless pile of coins.

First thanks for your reply and yes i clearly know the Risk i am involving.

I got some advice from Telegram Group and bought these coins. 

Yes i know i did some mistake when i buy these because this is first time but i learn lot of things doing this and now i am thinking very much before invest.

Above screenshot from Blockfolio and it is not showing exact price i spent for these coins like ( LRC bought about $1 per coin from Etherdelta & Blockfolio show LRC per $1.85 YoBit exchange prices)

I am not Holding ETH it is just remaining coins after bought these Altcoins.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

It's less about the amount and more about how comfortable you are with that amount and market fluctuations. I really appreciate your decision to diversify your investments. I am still in a process of doing research about altcoins so I won't comment anything on it as of now but instead of investing directly there is one more option of investing through the hedge fund if you are confused about the whole crypto market. As I can see you are many altcoins in your portfolio, I hope you are holding those coins in offline the wallets instead of keeping them on exchange or web wallet. I am wishing you good luck with your plans.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:25:19 PM

First thanks for your reply and yes i clearly know the Risk i am involving.

I got some advice from Telegram Group and bought these coins. 

Yes i know i did some mistake when i buy these because this is first time but i learn lot of things doing this and now i am thinking very much before invest.

Well, it's good that you know the risks, and hopefully you don't think that investing in crypto=instant ez money in the future. But taking advice from a telegram group? That's where you fucked up mate. I'm pretty sure more than probably 80% of telegram groups are there for pumps. You want to have good investments? Research. Decide for yourself.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:40:43 PM
Merited by mk4 (1)

If you are new to all this I would highly recommend that you stick to bitcoin. Until you understand what the differences between alts are you are not in a position to make great choices. Not all alts are scams, but the majority are. They are mostly developed to solve bitcoin's big problem. What problem is that? The problem of the developer not having your money.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
nettspring (OP)

Online Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:08:30 PM

It's less about the amount and more about how comfortable you are with that amount and market fluctuations. I really appreciate your decision to diversify your investments. I am still in a process of doing research about altcoins so I won't comment anything on it as of now but instead of investing directly there is one more option of investing through the hedge fund if you are confused about the whole crypto market. As I can see you are many altcoins in your portfolio, I hope you are holding those coins in offline the wallets instead of keeping them on exchange or web wallet. I am wishing you good luck with your plans.

1. I am not worry for loss them but i will Hold them as much as until get good profit.

2. Now I am thinking to go with ICO and doing research  Grin   ;DDo not forgot share your  Altcoins research result

3. currently all in web wallets & i think you mean Hardware & Desktop wallets ?  which one you suggest ?

nettspring (OP)

Online Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 08:18:24 PM

Well, it's good that you know the risks, and hopefully you don't think that investing in crypto=instant ez money in the future. But taking advice from a telegram group? That's where you fucked up mate. I'm pretty sure more than probably 80% of telegram groups are there for pumps. You want to have good investments? Research. Decide for yourself.

Great too see your reply "Legendary"

not really i am thinking to wait as long as or forever until get profit or loss .

Now i think to invest good  ICo and currently my Research find these as good icos and tell me what you think ?

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

HI , I have invest $500 for Altcoin as start but seems all Altcoins going down with Bitcoin price.

what Altcoins you have invest and i think to invest ICO not released yet like GoNetwork / AMLT  and tell me what you think ?

Have you tried to considered Arcblock in your list of ALTCOINS to put money into?

Check it out...
nettspring (OP)

Online Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 04:50:09 AM

Have you tried to considered Arcblock in your list of ALTCOINS to put money into?

Check it out...

The Registration for ArcBlock Token Sale Event has been closed. Huh
tententen

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/dimuthuberg/1516964616944_zpslurrxq4j.jpeg

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j470/dimuthuberg/1516964648406_zpsf73v6dxu.jpeg

Buy Bitcoin.   That's my favorite altcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: