Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enjin Coin (ENJ) Future of Gaming?  (Read 116 times)
SaoAccel (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:23:24 AM

*Smart cryptocurrency for gaming
Enjin is a customizable cryptocurrency and virtual goods platform for gaming.

Gamers like some of us can benefit from it,

Here's a list of some benefits from their platform:

You can use Enjin’s marketplace and social network to find and trade game items.
You can earn Enjin coins by playing games
Convert custom virtual goods directly back to Enjin Coins and retain value.
Earn coins by participating in communities and posting on forums.
Buy in-game items on thousands of game servers and games that support ENJ.

They are already extending their community by introducing Enjin Coin at the Game Developers Conference.

What are your thoughts about it?
Will game creators like RIOT, VALVE, EA, Nintendo that already are known for their games adopt this?

Vijayakanth

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

Enjin coin looks good to me.But how will survive with competitors ?
Ros-In

Activity: 306
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

ENJ allready in crypto world since last year, but why i never heard of it in any game platform you mention above ? kinda corious how to get that coin though beside buy it at some exchanger.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:49:20 AM

ENJ allready in crypto world since last year, but why i never heard of it in any game platform you mention above ? kinda corious how to get that coin though beside buy it at some exchanger.
the best way to get it is from trading site. the bounty is ended last year so i believe the only way is from trading site.

enjin ico is one of successfull gaming ico that able to fund more than 22 milion $. so in my opinion there is good future for enjin and seems like there will be more development coming from enjin and i see enjin have made some partnership with some company. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: