Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:14:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Plexcoin and Jgencoin...  (Read 76 times)
yasirsidds89 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

Hello everyone good evening..!
Before 3 months i invested in Plexcoin ICO and its launched also in some of the small platforms but due to so many negative markets court filed a case against them and tell them not to notify your customers till the case is resolved can anyone have any idea what will be the future of this coin as in current situation its not an ICO anymore buying and selling is also still going on what are your thoughts ?
I invested some in Jgen coin also i have no clue about it i feels like i got scammed from them any thought on this also i will be very thankful to you guys..
Kind Regards..
Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

so plexcoin team are back what are thoughts about it they recently appear on their facebook page...
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

Jgencoin is a scam !!!! They Are the same people who just scammed everyone out of their money including when I trusted to invest into their company called Regencoin!!! They stole my money ! How could you dare open a fake gambling platform which they abandoned they try to fool everybody with the same layout on Jgencoin the same way it looks on regencoin I should've known they was a scam when I seen that they don't not have pictures of their team at all!! Someone has to stop them no one can get their money out of regencoin ICO these people needs to be stopped !!!!
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

Hello everyone good evening..!
Before 3 months i invested in Plexcoin ICO and its launched also in some of the small platforms but due to so many negative markets court filed a case against them and tell them not to notify your customers till the case is resolved can anyone have any idea what will be the future of this coin as in current situation its not an ICO anymore buying and selling is also still going on what are your thoughts ?
I invested some in Jgen coin also i have no clue about it i feels like i got scammed from them any thought on this also i will be very thankful to you guys..
Kind Regards..
Thanks
I am sorry to tell you that you have wasted your money down the drain, initialy the prices of the token was about 0.8$ and thay have stated that after the ICO ends the price will jump to around 80$ which is insane because no one will actaully buy it at that price, and if you are thinking that you are going to get profit either way by exchanging the tokens you bought at 0.8$ for 80$ tahn you are wrong because to do that the coin has to be issued on an exchange site which is not happaning, so it is actaully a scam.
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

Thanks to both of you Daniel & Shenzou.
Actually i didn't invest to sell my coins in 80usd per coin  but i hope it might rise now a days almost all ico's are scams i just tried my luck by investing minimum amount of money.
What about plex coin do you have any authentic news about them since they posted on their facebook page its price started increasing right now its price is 71% up on cryptopia & 58% up on coin exchange Dot io.
i will be very thankful to you guys.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

I didn't expect that after a long silence, Plexcoin is finally back. I'm holding like 80 coins there, and I have no problem if I'm going to let them stay for long. As for JGENCoin, they're nothing but another lending program that won't last long like Bitconnect, Regalcoin and the rest because they're Ponzi scheme-type coins.

We'll just see about Plexcoin though, I still have a little faith in them since they gave investors an update. I bought Plex at $0.13 per token during their ICO.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
yasirsidds89 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 11:21:43 AM

I didn't expect that after a long silence, Plexcoin is finally back. I'm holding like 80 coins there, and I have no problem if I'm going to let them stay for long. As for JGENCoin, they're nothing but another lending program that won't last long like Bitconnect, Regalcoin and the rest because they're Ponzi scheme-type coins.

We'll just see about Plexcoin though, I still have a little faith in them since they gave investors an update. I bought Plex at $0.13 per token during their ICO.
yeah about plex i also bought in the ICO in 0.13 & some in 0.28 but i think they are struggling really hard from the beginning and even the price reached arround 0.89 usd per coin when it was initially launched in different platforms.
i bought some more coins after the launch and sold in 50% profit Smiley
Do you know how can we get the latest news about their case ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: