Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:53:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who works in crypto industry?  (Read 1281 times)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

I know mining and bounty takes a lot of your time, but I mean work with everyday schedule and salary.

What do you do? What is your position? Do you like your work?

For example, I am KickCity community manager. Soon we launch Token Sale. I bring all community together. In spite of the fact this work takes a lot of time, I do really enjoy my work  Smiley

If you would like to see the team I work in please visit website https://ico.kickcity.io
You can see a bit of my work in Telegram chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat

What about you?
I am here just as a bounty hunter. if likened to the factory, I am just a factory employee. this has made me comfortable, and I am happy with my job.
leftover_potato

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:06:19 AM

me! me! me!

currently in project development of 2 crypto exchange (will share with u guys here when it's close to live)

and

managing crypto mining sites (BTC, LTC, ETH & SIA)

Grin
djscreem01

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

I think it is not necessary to study any university department to work in the crypto industry.
 Problems can be understood more easily by following the agenda and graphics. And the investment and finance node can be easily solved. For this reason a good review is required.  Huh
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:33:46 PM

I know mining and bounty takes a lot of your time, but I mean work with everyday schedule and salary.

What do you do? What is your position? Do you like your work?

For example, I am KickCity community manager. Soon we launch Token Sale. I bring all community together. In spite of the fact this work takes a lot of time, I do really enjoy my work  Smiley

If you would like to see the team I work in please visit website https://ico.kickcity.io
You can see a bit of my work in Telegram chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat

What about you?

I do promotional video, help people to spread their campaign (Bounty work)
I consider this is a good one as it bring exposure to beginners and new people

Do community manager get paid well?Tongue
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:50:45 PM

I work as for them as an advertiser like signature campaigns which is the common here in the forum. I know that trading can also be considered as a work but you are like self-employed.

I'd call that more of a gig or a part-time.

Realistically, most people don't really get a lot from sig campaigns, so I think it's more of a gig.
No mate signature campaign make quite good money for me as long i join another campaign like social media and telegram. thats really help. and you can take more than one social media campaign to increase your earning,
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

By the way on the labor market the amount of those vacancies that are connected with knowing crypto economics did hugely increased. So I think soon we'll see more and more crypto PR managers, crypto markeing experts, crypto community managers and etc  Smiley

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:30:40 PM

By the way on the labor market the amount of those vacancies that are connected with knowing crypto economics did hugely increased. So I think soon we'll see more and more crypto PR managers, crypto markeing experts, crypto community managers and etc  Smiley

For sure! They are more and more every month!
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Yeah, I've been doing mining, trading like buying or selling altcoins in the binance websites. Also, you might wanna try in investing in doing signature campaigns and if you find it interesting regarding the ICO's or coins you are promoting then might as well try investing on those.

cryptopolus

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

Still a beginner in this field, but at the moment involved in some really exiciting blockchain projects. I think I am very interested in the marketing part, bounties, community building and will see where this path will take me.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

Still a beginner in this field, but at the moment involved in some really exiciting blockchain projects. I think I am very interested in the marketing part, bounties, community building and will see where this path will take me.

That is a very forward-looking field
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

I believe one can make a good career  Shocked
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

I believe one can make a good career  Shocked

yeah. It depends on how hard you work
Kippah

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:36:08 AM

I don't mine, neither with cloud or hardware. I usually check out my trades, I'm with day trading but of course bitcoin for long term holding.

1.What do you do? 2.What is your position? 3.Do you like your work?
1. I have businesses outside crypto while working on a simple office, nothing that much work to do.
2. Owner & office employee, no big deal with my position.
3. Definitely.

Good luck with your project!

In the real world I'm just a coffee farmer
Removed that for you, be proud man. I admire farmers!

Agreed! Be proud, all honest work deserves credit and I can imagine it is hard job to do.I am glad someone from the community pointed that out.
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

In the real world I'm just a coffee farmer and if the night has arrived, I'll open my laptop and cell phone to spend some time in the internet world. In this forum I study and seek knowledge about crypto.

I am now working as a campaign participant in the danell project, I just participated in the signature campaign and the reward from the campaign will be invested for the future.

Maybe in the future I can be more developed, focus of trading crypto and become miner.

We're somewhat in the same situation. I do consider myself venturing in the cryptocurrency market as my side job, but I don't think it is technically correct to use the term "work" because it's not actually a job as compared to other more traditional kind of jobs. Like you, I have a full-time job, I work as a teacher, so I only check on my cryptocurrency related stuff at night after work. So, by doing ICOs and a little trade-and-hold ventures, I get to earn extra for my needs.

megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:10:13 PM

everyone here has a different background and different professions as well.
we are here together learning about the world of Cryptocurriency through discussion with many topics. but all activities here take time and time is money so also i follow bounty signature Kickcity.
in real life I am a crafter of sharp weapons.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

In the real world I'm just a coffee farmer and if the night has arrived, I'll open my laptop and cell phone to spend some time in the internet world. In this forum I study and seek knowledge about crypto.

I am now working as a campaign participant in the danell project, I just participated in the signature campaign and the reward from the campaign will be invested for the future.

Maybe in the future I can be more developed, focus of trading crypto and become miner.

We're somewhat in the same situation. I do consider myself venturing in the cryptocurrency market as my side job, but I don't think it is technically correct to use the term "work" because it's not actually a job as compared to other more traditional kind of jobs. Like you, I have a full-time job, I work as a teacher, so I only check on my cryptocurrency related stuff at night after work. So, by doing ICOs and a little trade-and-hold ventures, I get to earn extra for my needs.
When we are really comparing traditional jobs into cryptocurrency side jobs then it would be entirely different in the sense we are not really able to utilize it but there are people who do decide to leave up their traditional works and do focus on crypto works since they do see the potential income that It can generate which would really just entirely depending on how good you are on making money but it isn't really an assurance that would last long this is I do treat it as a risky stuff.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

There are also a lot of people having routine work in cryptocurrency. It is a huge industry
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

I personally do not know people who work in the field of crypto-currency technologies, but I'm sure it's enthusiasts who are not afraid to take risks
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

Half of my time I concentrate in cryptocurrency as a bounty hunter and marketer, I also do affiliate marketing and adsense too but cryptocurrency is very profitable at this point of time I might concentrate my whole online time here.

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

One of my dreams is to work in a cryptocurrency industry. However, I still have long ways to go to make a name for myself in the cryptocurrency world. I don't have any technical skills, but I can be somewhat more on marketing and promotion on how good is this coin/token/ICO.

Everything starts from something, and I have to work all my way up to become one of the most reliable persons in the world of crypto.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█