Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin  (Read 16387 times)
coinDruid (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:40:53 AM

Coindruid poll result.

https://www.coindruid.com/

25/01/2018

Time for an update. To be honest I was not expecting to recieve a large number of votes, but the number of votes have been quite significant. 56 votes of which 12 are solidly for Ripple. I had asked for a coin to rise in 3 days. The price of Ripple has stayed more or less the same.  So that is it. For the rest of the results

Ripple    12
Ethereum    7
Spectrecoin    4
Bitcoin    4
Monero    2
NXT    1.

Ripple is an interesting product, but I had not expected it to be so dominant in the polls. Everyone knows everything about Ethereum, but Spectrecoin is a different matter . Spectrecoin is supposed to take us completely into the anonymous world. It can even be used in countries that ban TOR. Very interesting. As countries ban cryptocurrency this might be very important. But for what it is worth it is getting 4 votes.

Ok for the results on ICOs,

Fintab          3

Opporty        3

Blunner        2

Potentiam    1

Admittedly I should have given more options ,  but hey the site has just started. Am putting up a lot more options now.I will get the next results and try to expand on it.

For the results for PreICOS 

Omnitude     3

Flashmoni    3

Babb             2

Snagride      1

Will increase the number of options and try to write something on the winners. For today this it.

Please vote . I have increased the options available. If anyone is interested in adding any particular coins/ICOs/PreICOs please inform me.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

here is the thing, when you ask people what coin is the best you are asking a pretty vague question. and also when people answer such questions 90% of them will choose the coin they "wish to go up" not the coin they "think will go up".

it has always been like this. if you asked them what coin is good before Ripple was pumped (for example in February 2017) not a single person would have said Ripple. but when it was pumped on March and then May everyone started saying Ripple is best investment from end of the pump meaning from June as price of it was falling!

this is classic bag-holder attitude.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:00:13 PM

I can not answer this question. I have more than 20 coins in my portfolio, which I believe. If I try, I can identify the 5 most promising in my opinion. I can not choose only one.
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Ripple is not a real crypto , its a scam.  Anyways the best altcoin in my opinion is ethereum.  So many other cryptos are run on the eth platform.  Just look at how many transactions ethereum does everyday compared to other cryptos.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Ethereum, bitcoin and monero are the best ones, I would not take ripple as a coin at all. It may be rather a very risky investment to me.

Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

There is no "best altcoin" out there because anyone has a favorite coin that he likes. For me it is Monero because I like the dev and the team and I am a big fan of anon coins. Anon coin will be a huge thing in the future!
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

I don't think that ripple is a good coin. I see bad comments about it continuously and it is giving no trust.

Anyway, for me, the best altcoin is ethereum. Because, I think it have a really good potential for the future. Also it is innovative and promising.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

if you read: Korean Cyberattack Fails to Foil Crypto-Ratings Release.
then you will know that: First Cryptocurrency Ratings Issued Despite Korean Cyberattack
Bitcoin Gets C+ (“Fair”). Ethereum Is B (“Good”).
everything is clear here.  Cool
Dikobit

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:20:27 PM

in this market i would say pick some stable one, like eth and other top 10 coin and wait
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

I don't think that ripple is a good coin. I see bad comments about it continuously and it is giving no trust.

Anyway, for me, the best altcoin is ethereum. Because, I think it have a really good potential for the future. Also it is innovative and promising.
I've heard it too that ripple will not good for long term it will expect a sudden fall price. On the above list, I always look on ethereum, spectrecoin as the best altcoin also this year. While you mention on babb, I can say this is also good to invest their pre sale is already successful.
RaptorusKing

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

eth of cource
ripple is interesting too
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 05:54:46 PM by ajochems

Bitcoin is the best of this coins.Due to the fake news ,the price of bitcoin of past two weeks is fluctuating.But this is the temporary ,soon the price of bitcoin will raise to maximum .So of this bitcoin is the best.
Next to the bitcoin
Ethereum
Monero
Ripple
Litecoin

Now the price of Ripple and Monero is low compared to others, but it had good potential. We can expect the price of this coins also reach in good manner.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
minatour

Activity: 687
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

there are a lot of altcoin which I think is good, but the best altcoin for me is ethereum because it has good potential and stable value, maybe at the end of this year he will reach $ 2000 ... anyone agree with me Huh

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:41:42 PM

I have ripple and I believe this coin will increase in the future , I also have ethereum,  bitcoin and monero this three coin is very high price and for sure most of the people earn a lot of profit because the price of this three coin last few years aho is very cheap and if you see the price is very high. But as of now the for me the best coin to invesg is these coin ethereum, waves,  litecoin and ripple because they have many investor that support to this coins. We have different opinion and thoughts about the coin possible to increass the price in th future.  But to those people want to invest better if you make own research to know it and decide whag coin is best to invest..
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:27:19 PM

I have ripple and I believe this coin will increase in the future , I also have ethereum,  bitcoin and monero this three coin is very high price and for sure most of the people earn a lot of profit because the price of this three coin last few years aho is very cheap and if you see the price is very high. But as of now the for me the best coin to invesg is these coin ethereum, waves,  litecoin and ripple because they have many investor that support to this coins. We have different opinion and thoughts about the coin possible to increass the price in th future.  But to those people want to invest better if you make own research to know it and decide whag coin is best to invest..
That's the fact, every user believes in it. Consider ripple, it is all about real time usage and has got connected to several banking sectors which assures the growth. Based on that most users have supported it. When it comes to ethereum, it is the one that has been growing in a gradual manner. I never think this is best and that is not, because each grows depending upon the support from the development team as well the effort taken on listing to different exchanges.
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

Ethereum is the best altcoin. afterwards I would say Shift

Cheers
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

I think best alternate coins are mine. This idea makes me hopeful.
And bullish is coming. Lots of altcoins will increase to btc.
But favourite is EVX and GVT.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:37:59 PM

Ripple topping the poll, those 5o something people that make that votes must be newbie in the space, I can name more than 5 Altcoins that that better than Ripple, for me I don't expect Ripple will be in top 10 this time next year
Pekine

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:51:01 PM

I Like stellar an ethereum
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:09:27 PM

This is pretty weak poll. I suggest you to change your source, because you have too many uneducated or manipulative people voting in your poll. Ripple is not even a decentralized crypto-currency, far far away from being the best altcoin. It's not even a good altcoin. Good try though, I don't think people will buy this cheap number.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: