Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:55:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin  (Read 16387 times)
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:14:13 PM

In my own opinion, I believe ethereum is the best altcoin to invest in as it is also very good because it has better potentials and promising values than other altcoin and it also have a very good blockchain and management team.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

I think the best Alts are those with working products or a strong development team, many of which already have large market caps in essence making them too large to fail, such as NEO and ADA.
ImpaT

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

My top 10: Ethereum, Eos, Stellar, Nem, Neo, Cardano, Waves, Icon, INS ecosystem, Ox
mostar3454

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

It is no secret that the recent volatility in the market has been extreme with Bitcoin and Ethereum prices in freefall. Market participants are suffering losses but also given the opportunity to invest at lower prices to gain if the market pulls up.
Cryptocurrency investor Brian Kelly, states on CCN “Referring back to the basic rule of investing, Kelly noted that during a period in which the market is extremely bullish and optimistic, it is better to sell and eye a timely opportunity to enter and when the market is overly pessimistic, it is wise to look for a position to enter.”
INGOT Coin intends to foster building an interconnected global community of trust and cooperation on which the basis of honesty and transparency between its members exist. INGOT is well on its way in making a breakthrough in Crypto & financial markets by presenting a revolutionary gateway towards an all-inclusive environment. The vision and aim of INGOT is to provide the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin was at a new low or high. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT also does not base their coin on Ethereum or Bitcoin but rather on USD value.
The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.
Providing all those different Utilities through one gateway will provide true value to the tokens and the end users. In giving real utility to different tokens and access from one point it is clear that the latter will be the value of the tokens and not the price and volatility of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

I believe Ethereum will be the best altcoin on the market now. Ethereum is very large, just after the BTC. This is a very popular altcoin, it is used a lot in ICO projects, every day Ethereum has a huge trading volume. In the next few years, I think Ethereum will continue to grow and compete with Bitcoin. Current prices of Ethereum started to rise. We should buy and hold before its high price again

Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:15:35 AM

I think ripple is not a real crypto and because many people consider it that way,and for the best altcoin I think ethereum because ethereum has a good price in the market and has a strong community and with the features provided by ethereum it will be liked by many people.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoDouche

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

Altcoins are only valuable if they have an actual use case and the token economics make sense.

My favorite altcoin AMB is a utility token for a Swiss supply chain platform which is run by multi tiered decentralized master nodes and payouts for node operators are tied to the number of data "bundles" processed and stored each day.

So one of the ingenious things about AMB’s tokenomics is that while all the bundles are fixed at a USD price of $10 (to make adoption easier and consistent), the bundle price is actually paid in AMB based upon the current USD-AMB exchange rate. Therefore, even if you don’t have a node and are simply holding AMB, you are still holding the fuel for the entire AMB-NET. As the network grows, demand for the Nectar, which you hold, will also grow.

Another ingenious part of AMB’s network design is that every time a bundle is purchased, the network will automatically burn 5% of the AMB used to purchase the bundle. As mentioned above, as the network grows, demand for AMB will also grow as users will need it to purchase bundles. This growth in purchased bundles will subsequently increase the rate at which AMB is burned. So the more the network grows, the faster the burn rate is for AMB which will create scarcity. So you have this dichotomy where as the network grows not only will demand for AMB rapidly increase but at the same time, the supply of AMB will rapidly decrease due to more burning. As you’d learn in a basic econ class, an increased demand OR a decreased supply will lead to a price increase. But having both an increased demand AND a decreased supply happening simultanesouly can really cause a snowball into huge growth.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:04:52 AM

My personal opinion is ETH, which is the most likely coin and they will go to the moon next year, with this expectation I have invested heavily in them in the last drop.

Ifamily

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:08:18 AM

I like VEN
Herostorm

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:03:54 AM

That is ETH, I still believe in this coin will rise again and I am putting expectations on them at the price of $ 2,000 by the end of the year, so I still decide to wait and hold them.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:37:54 AM

here is the thing, when you ask people what coin is the best you are asking a pretty vague question. and also when people answer such questions 90% of them will choose the coin they "wish to go up" not the coin they "think will go up".

it has always been like this. if you asked them what coin is good before Ripple was pumped (for example in February 2017) not a single person would have said Ripple. but when it was pumped on March and then May everyone started saying Ripple is best investment from end of the pump meaning from June as price of it was falling!

this is classic bag-holder attitude.

I think i understand youre point here,that the answer will always be biased as the respondents has their own coins to wish on,aso what will be the majority is the more holder of the same coins that may read this thread since the poll cant be reached by balanced coin holders

So maybe for OP  dont expect fair judgement here because this is a wide market with large amount of respondents
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

Have you read anything about INGOT Coin? INGOT Coin project consists of two phases:
Building the IC Ecosystem
Building the Digital Commodity Exchange.
Each of these phases will have its own ICO round.
The roadmap for the project is detailed below. Key developments in the roadmap will take place in the last quarter of 2018, when IC Wallet will go live and the second quarter of 2019, when IC Digital Bank will be launched.
The INGOT Coin team is made up of 31 people, with enough experience in financial markets, risk management, marketing, development, engineering, design and business development.
The founders of INGOT Coin are:
Iman Mutlaq, partner at Global Alliance Partners, director at INGOT Brokers Australia and CEO at Sigma Ltd. Iman has been in the financial services world since 1993, with over 20 years of experience in the market.
H.E Sheikh Ali Abdulla Isa Al Khalifa, Executive Chairman of Sadad and Chairman of INGOT Consultation Bahrain. Sheikh Ali has a broad experience in financial, trading and investments sectors.
The Advisory Board is comprised of 15 advisors, including some well-known names in the ICO industry such as Naviin Kapoor, Sydney Ifergan or Bogdan Fiedur, which provide their expertise in ICO consulting, blockchain technology, legal and investment management.
There are many signs pointing out to a successful ICO here. First of all, the company behind the project, INGOT Group, has been in the market since 1993 which is positive as the founders of the project have a wide experience in the financial markets so they know what they’re doing and how the business work. Also, the ICO white paper is well-written and provides enough information about the business model, including forecasts for revenues and token price.
To cap everything, some of the Advisory Board members have helped to develop several successful ICOs and the company has started to sign several partnerships this month.

The main INGOT Coin ICO weakness is that no marketing plan and no competitor analysis are provided in the white paper. The latter makes sense as probably there’s not a similar solution in the market right now, though you can find competitors for some of the ecosystem components, especially in the crypto exchanges field.  
All in all, a very interesting project as INGOT Coin proposes an innovative, cost-effective solution to integrate several financial services under one umbrella.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

That is ETH, I still believe in this coin will rise again and I am putting expectations on them at the price of $ 2,000 by the end of the year, so I still decide to wait and hold them.
Of course, eth have made great history and it is highly recognized in the community but there is a lot of coins potentially growing and shows great things also. It is wise strategy not to only invest with ethereum alone, instead we have to spread our investment into other coins.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

I think altcoin the best and can still survive until this year is ripple because ripple has a very good development and can be used in several banking platforms.
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

I can not answer this question. I have more than 20 coins in my portfolio, which I believe. If I try, I can identify the 5 most promising in my opinion. I can not choose only one.

Another important direction of development, which I note, is the arrival in the cryptoinvestment of the "whales" of the stock market. Initially, most of them expressed a conservative opinion, calling digital currencies a soap bubble, and the risks associated with them - beyond the bounds. But gradually the opinion of many has changed.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

Ripple is not a real crypto , its a scam.  Anyways the best altcoin in my opinion is ethereum.  So many other cryptos are run on the eth platform.  Just look at how many transactions ethereum does everyday compared to other cryptos.
I agree with your opinion. The ripple is not a potential coin and is worth the investment in the coin. In fact, there are many other better coin ripple is very much it is NEO and OMG. I guess the price of the ripple increased last year thanks to whales

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:59:35 AM

Ethereum, bitcoin and monero are the best ones, I would not take ripple as a coin at all. It may be rather a very risky investment to me.
ETH and Bitcoin are the best coins in the cryptocurrency market. I do not appreciate XMR and XRP. I do not like these two coins. Because the benefits of this two coin cannot be beneficial in the development of technology in the world

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
BTC_MINER6

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

In my opinion, the best altcoin to invest in is ETH and NANO. Because the NANO is a very fast and free transaction processing coin. Also, the ETH has a very useful foundation, and ETH has a great ecosystem

████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Mt.Fun

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

No altcoin is best. For me, the best penny to date is still Bitcoin. Besides Bitcoin, I do not think to invest in altcoin. Because Bitcoin is truly secure on a long-standing basis and never disappoints investors when investing in Bitcoin.

ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:09:36 AM

NEO is the best ALTCOIN. You will see it soon. Because it's very functional. And he constantly improves himself. Good in the community. What happens when they unite? Of course pump

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██