Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin  (Read 16387 times)
budakjawa

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:31:44 PM

I think the best altcoin from the ones you mentioned today is ethereum and ripple because I see the price condition of these two altcoins can have very high trading volumes and the platform they have is also so much that it can make the atlcoin price become a profitable coin.

lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

I guess with this kind of question will comes up with different answer due to different cyptos every person holds.
For me best are:

*Monero - I believe they become popular because they give enhance privacy features which the community like (secure).
*EOS - 
and
*Ethereum - It keeps the rank 2 next to bitcoin that shows big possibility to be more famous.

I believe and like on what they can serve/give to the community.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:51:40 PM

The Best altcoin i would suggest to invest are Neo Tron Iota and Eos all these coins are best altcoins and have high potential coins in growth
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:04:02 PM

yes maybe for the time being altcoin promising the possibility of coin monero, neon and probably many other coins that will be improved for that we have to be a little careful in choosing altcoin for long and short term infestations of the lord.

anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:07:43 PM

According to me, I think there are some strong coins which are giving trust and hope to a big part of the traders in these times. In my opinion, these coins are bitcoin, ethereum, stellar and neo.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

I recommend going through binance to get the facts on most performing altcoins. However, I would stick with ADA a while longer and maybe add a few IOTA, EOS and BNB
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

Currently, I see that ETH, EOS, and NEO have potential, the community is also starting to increase, and it will definitely be a favorite coin.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

I recommend going through binance to get the facts on most performing altcoins. However, I would stick with ADA a while longer and maybe add a few IOTA, EOS and BNB
Altcoin prices are really cheap now and everyone can earn a good return on investment right now. I am an altcoin lover and I usually use Binance exchange to trade because this is the best trading volume and all coin quality. Just buy the altcoin with good growth potential and wait for the market to enter a new stage

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

Economists have long had a feeling that psychological factors affect investor decisions. This is called “animal spirits” and refers to investors making decisions based on the action of other market participants and their own intuitions, rather than hard analysis.
Analysis of the price of crypto market shows that positive media coverage is one of the main factors driving the price.This was most apparent in the early days of Bitcoin, when mainstream press started to report on the new currency and caused a number of short price spikes and collapses. As media coverage increases and other factors are brought in, it is harder to distil the effect of the media alone.

Political risk around national currencies can also affect the price of Bitcoin as people use it to hedge against price movements in a particular currency, or they need to quickly move large amounts of value out a country or currency. Regulators around the world have had to catch up to the rise of Bitcoin. They must decide, for instance, how it will be treated by the tax system, or whether and what regulation applies to its use.
INGOT Coin aims to cultivate an coordinated global community of  positiveness and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency between its members exist. The perspective and plan of INGOT is to offer the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin was at a new low or high. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT also does not base their coin on Ethereum or Bitcoin but rather on USD value.

The ICOs are all in different industries from Health to Financial services and E-commerce to Real Estate. INGOT Coin, GMEX-Group, BolttCoin, Modern Finance Chain (MFChain), SwachhCoin, Black.Insure, PlaceToRent (PTRT), Bineuro and Stella have all formed a unified front under one alliance. The group of ICOs along with GMEX plan to establish a single platform that will allow all their communities to use their utilities simultaneously. Furthermore, plans of enabling different discounts among each one of the ICOs is being discussed in order to give edge to all participants.
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Yes, for me, Ethereum is certainly the best altcoin because Ethereum has a smart contract. And also Ethereum is guaranteed its stability and security, and in the altcoin market is always a priority for traders.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:46:51 PM

There is no "best altcoin" out there because anyone has a favorite coin that he likes. For me it is Monero because I like the dev and the team and I am a big fan of anon coins. Anon coin will be a huge thing in the future!
why did you mention that there are no best coins? it's very clear that there are the best coins in crypto currencies and we all know that. bitcoin is the best coin and you cannot deny that statement
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:53:52 PM

I don't understand why you put Bitcoin in altcoin. This kind of voting will lose its meaning. In the current market, although there are many potential coins, they are unlikely to surpass Bitcoin in a short time!
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

Always Ethereum is the best altcoins to invest, because Ethereum is famous for its blockchain technology and many projects are coming now based on Ethereum platform. Now the price of Ethereum is very low so you can invest now and hold it for future. Because Ethereum is the second largest coin after bitcoin in the coinmarketcap. Ethereum is the high potential and promising coins so the future of Ethereum is very bright. Don't get panic about current price just hold and wait with patience.

mazda60621

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

IRONX

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

best altcoin in my opinion its ethereum, Because it is used much more often than others alt coins

IRONX        
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

I totally like ICX, they've just announced today that they'll repurchase 5M in tokens, showing commitment not only in the long term success of the project but in the short and middle term of the value for the token holders.

In addition, big investors in the project are not able to sell theirs in like two years from now, so it's in their interest that the next two years the project, and the price, grow up significantly  Roll Eyes
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:57:21 PM

This varies in different perspectives, if you talk about the technology of the coin then the best altcoin known for its blockchain is Eth but if you are talking about the future potential of the coin then I would mention iota or lite coin for that case
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:23:33 PM

For me Ethereum and Stellar are always the best altcoin. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has advanced technology, today, a lot of ICO projects use the ERC20 platform of Ethereum. I believe that Ethereum will quickly recover and stabilize on price later this year. Stellar has a good growth rate, this is altcoin reliable and promises to bring a lot of profit to long-term investors.

fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

For me Ethereum and Stellar are always the best altcoin. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has advanced technology, today, a lot of ICO projects use the ERC20 platform of Ethereum. I believe that Ethereum will quickly recover and stabilize on price later this year. Stellar has a good growth rate, this is altcoin reliable and promises to bring a lot of profit to long-term investors.
I agree that ethereum as the best coin for the long and short term, as you have it is clear that the ethreum has its own platform and I'm sure sooner or later ethereum will replace the position of bitcoin on the market
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:17:23 AM

here is the thing, when you ask people what coin is the best you are asking a pretty vague question. and also when people answer such questions 90% of them will choose the coin they "wish to go up" not the coin they "think will go up".

it has always been like this. if you asked them what coin is good before Ripple was pumped (for example in February 2017) not a single person would have said Ripple. but when it was pumped on March and then May everyone started saying Ripple is best investment from end of the pump meaning from June as price of it was falling!

this is classic bag-holder attitude.
Polls are always very deceptive the way you ask a question can change the way people respond in a very significant way, besides there is not a coin that does everything so it is necessary to be more specific about what kind of functionality do you want to get out of an altcoin, if you were to ask me that general question I will say that the best altcoin is litecoin and that is because it is very similar to bitcoin.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

I Like stellar an ethereum
ethereum is indeed a very good coin, it has become the basis and basis of the ICO that goes on with Smartcontract ERC-20, another altcoin that I think is good besides ethereum is Litecoin and hardfork one of bitcoin namely Bitcoin Cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: