Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:35:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin  (Read 16387 times)
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

Being an entrepreneur is hard. Like ducks, entrepreneurs are calm on the surface, while paddling like crazy underneath. Despite the appearance of entrepreneurship being a carefree career path, it is quite the opposite. Some of the unspoken hard truths of entrepreneurship include the fact that it’s stressful across numerous fronts, and the frustrations often have a way to be never-ending. The best way for novice entrepreneurs to avoid certain pitfalls is to learn from the trials and tribulations of more seasoned entrepreneurs, as they are capable to offer insights first-timers can learn from, without going about it the hard way.

The following insights have been provided by some of the top business leaders in high-tech across numerous industries, from blockchain, to med tech, to DIY, finance, and more. When implemented correctly, their combined wisdom is bound to serve as the secret sauce of success for novice entrepreneurs.Gavin Douglas, CEO of iPowow and HIT Protocol

iPowow, a global platform for TV producers and streaming video broadcasters, is introducing the HIT Protocol, a blockchain initiative that will empower all players in the media ecosystem with more opportunities for engagement, revenue, and rewards. Currently, the majority of TV and digital content is still presented to viewers as a one-way experience despite audience demand for more ways to participate. HIT Protocol turns this model on its head and rewards viewers for watching content and getting involved in polls and contests with HIT tokens that have real value in the HIT media ecosystem. “Achieving success as an entrepreneur today is all about anticipating what consumers will want next,” says CEO of iPowow and HIT Protocol, Gavin Douglas. “Given the pace of technological change, it’s important for business leaders to stay up-to-date on the latest developments revolutionizing their respective industries, or risk being left behind.”Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

If my choice now is ETH, because coin prices are very cheap, and can only be bought and held, in the near future, the ETH price will increase so I think it can only in time. ETH price will rise
abubakarbes9

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

Taxi is one of the key pivots in sharing economy for our city life. Based on some research, an average white collar worker spends 5%-15% of earnings and 20% of time on commute. And the largest share of this is spent on car based commute. With increasing sharing economy like Uber and Lyft, the ownership of cars has reduced considerably for good. Now people spend far less on upfront capital to enjoy comfortable commute due to these taxi hailing services.

But with new sharing economy has come newer challenges. Some facts:

Approximately 2.5 Million Taxi drivers serve a similar or more number of commuters on the world’s biggest taxi hailing service.
This amounts to average 5 Million Pings per Second.
And every ping must be stored processed and matched with supply(car or commuter or info, etc.).
And this cost millions of dollars per day.
What if this can be done better?
TIM Network is the answer. In the peer to peer network of TIM Blockchain, light and full nodes can be viewed by their geolocation. And based on push/pull mechanism, one can publicise their services or needs. You can publish anything. Like Dance classes, photography tours, eatery offers, hobby group events, and also taxi rides. We selected taxi rides because it is a very large, unorganised(somewhat), problematic, marginalised, and globally standardised service. There are a millions of taxis and they have just one rule: Take people from point A to B for money. Developing a solution for them on TIM Blockchain can get us the largest adoption. The drivers gain freedom from heavy commissions and fees which they pay to companies like Uber and Lyft etc. And Commuters get the same taxi at far better cost(savings passed on to them) and an experience of booking taxis in local p2p network — Look Ma! No congestion!!!

In a nutshell, Drivers become free from the global giants minting billions of dollars from people who earn $10 — $100 in a day to make ends meet. Also they get a sustainable platform for finding their next rides which costs no money, because there are NO servers. It’s GPS blockchain of TIM !!!

How this works for Drivers & Commuters?
Drivers and Commuters find each other on their mobile app integrated with TIM Blockchain(GDHT library). When the driver accepts the ride offer, the app generates a smart contract with driver and commuter. Both of them stake 50 TIM coins for guarantee of their promises. The promise of commuter is to pay for the ride at destination(cash, card or crypto). The promise of driver is to take the commuter to that destination. Since, the network is GPS aware, these features of destination can be mutually confirmed. If the driver or commuter break their promises, their 50 TIM stake will be lost.

As of now, we do not promote payments in TIM Coins. That is another journey where regulators have to work out their own rules and regulations. But for now, this 50 TIM coin stake to use the TIM network for any services, like Taxi, is going to create a really huge adoption.

Let us do some calculations:

Just 10% of 2.5 Million Uber drivers can stake 12.5 Million TIM coins.
And an equivalent amount of commuters will stake another 12.5 Million TIM coins. They get better rates and rides, free from trans-continent internet congestion.
The 100% coverage to all of Uber alone and their 8 times users of that many drivers needs 1.3 Billion tokens.
There are more drivers in many countries who use some other aggregator like hackney cabs in UK, yellow cabs in Kolkata and such others in Russia.
Such hyperlocal services for food-delivery based apps can give restaurants a lot of controls and direct marketing channel. Another Billion TIM coins staked there? E-commerce, digital services, advertising! There are so many.
nicecryptos

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

I would go for Litecoin.
It's basically Bitcoin with a few changes and as such it serves as a testing platform for technologies that is later implemented in Bitcoin.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

Coindruid poll result.

https://www.coindruid.com/

25/01/2018

Time for an update. To be honest I was not expecting to recieve a large number of votes, but the number of votes have been quite significant. 56 votes of which 12 are solidly for Ripple. I had asked for a coin to rise in 3 days. The price of Ripple has stayed more or less the same.  So that is it. For the rest of the results

Ripple    12
Ethereum    7
Spectrecoin    4
Bitcoin    4
Monero    2
NXT    1.

Ripple is an interesting product, but I had not expected it to be so dominant in the polls. Everyone knows everything about Ethereum, but Spectrecoin is a different matter . Spectrecoin is supposed to take us completely into the anonymous world. It can even be used in countries that ban TOR. Very interesting. As countries ban cryptocurrency this might be very important. But for what it is worth it is getting 4 votes.

Ok for the results on ICOs,

Fintab          3

Opporty        3

Blunner        2

Potentiam    1

Admittedly I should have given more options ,  but hey the site has just started. Am putting up a lot more options now.I will get the next results and try to expand on it.

For the results for PreICOS 

Omnitude     3

Flashmoni    3

Babb             2

Snagride      1

Will increase the number of options and try to write something on the winners. For today this it.

Please vote . I have increased the options available. If anyone is interested in adding any particular coins/ICOs/PreICOs please inform me.

It's hard to tell since every altcoin has different characteristics. They have different capability. Some of them are bitcoin dependant and some of them are not. It is just best to choose good altcoins for holding which could give us a good profit so holding would be the best thing to do.
blitz888

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:53:25 PM

TRX what do you guys think?
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

My advise to take a lookat Aeron! Price on its bottom but volume is always abouve 1 mm on Binance. Seems someone is accomulationg the stack. Moreover they are conducring the giveaway now
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:16:27 PM

the best altcoin in my opinion is still eth, ltc and neo might be added with cardano. but it all goes back to traders who choose if I analyze the coin has the potential to make a profit.
zajtsewatan

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

My advise to take a lookat Aeron! Price on its bottom but volume is always abouve 1 mm on Binance. Seems someone is accomulationg the stack. Moreover they are conducring the giveaway now
https://medium.com/@aeronaero/aerotrips-aeron-gleam-io-giveaway-invitation-cdba4c2468e6
Im tracking a lot of coins on Binance and Aeron looks very solid indeed. Buy wall always appears and disappears. It seems that someone is trying to accomulate the position. Smth is coming
antropogen0009

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:34:32 PM

Im tracking a lot of coins on Binance and Aeron looks very solid indeed. Buy wall always appears and disappears. It seems that someone is trying to accomulate the position. Smth is coming
Just check the details of giveaway - thats exactly the reason why volume is growing and price will follow as well!
Team is keeping their promices and wanna present 10 flights with the pilot in cockpit to people
zajtsewatan

Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

Just check the details of giveaway - thats exactly the reason why volume is growing and price will follow as well!
Team is keeping their promices and wanna present 10 flights with the pilot in cockpit to people
Im not sure everyone will be interested in free flight. Moreover from Cyprus. Person ( winner) has to reach Cyprus firstly and only then get his/her price
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:00:55 PM

Im not sure everyone will be interested in free flight. Moreover from Cyprus. Person ( winner) has to reach Cyprus firstly and only then get his/her price
it seems to me that with the current state of the crypto-currency market one must be very cautious when choosing promising projects, because not all projects will be able to get good results, because of the bad market influence.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:14:40 PM

when all the altcoins now fall,in my opinion those who survive at the peak do not follow the other altcoin movements down that I call the best altcoin because they have their own beliefs
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:00:28 PM

it seems to me that with the current state of the crypto-currency market one must be very cautious when choosing promising projects, because not all projects will be able to get good results, because of the bad market influence.
Yes, I agree with what you say, with the unstable market conditions, of course we have to be able to choose the project well,
and it also seems not easy to choose a good project,
so basically we have to be careful in choosing a project

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

when all the altcoins now fall,in my opinion those who survive at the peak do not follow the other altcoin movements down that I call the best altcoin because they have their own beliefs

currently with market conditions that do not rule out the possibility of correction every day this month, in my opinion it is not the right time to look for the best coins because basically all the coins are good with the concept they developed. but more precisely at this time to look for coins that will continue to survive until the future and continue to increase its value over time.
abubakarbes9

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:49:50 PM

Investors have stated that we know these new alt-coins have really interesting potential for the future, but, given the recent price fluctuates across the asset class, we less interested in investing in future potential, and more interested in preserving our capital. Either way you split it, when bitcoin dominance increases, it shows investors are becoming less greedy and more fearful. Flight to safety may have been verbalized through investors taking their money out of the crypto world. When fear rules over greed, Bitcoin dominance increases. All markets are reinforced on two emotions, greed and fear. The concept of “flight  safety” is the idea that when people are fearful, they go back to what they know. Investors are becoming less open-minded and less willing to speculate on smaller alt-coins. As a result, the investment and development of new crypto solutions will suffer.  But there is a solution to be independent against BTC dominance.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise a unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.

INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
SkvorNyc777

Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

ETH without any doubts. Other good ones are XLM, EOS, ADA... these are my favorites among top alts. I don't think that it is a good time for small coins so I don't point them out. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
raiderking96

Activity: 252

pantang menyerah

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

My best version of the coin remains ethereum, even though now ethereum is experiencing a pretty deep price decline, but I still have confidence that this storm will end soon, from the drop in ethereum prices there are also many benefits I can get, namely I can buy ethereum prices at a very low price.
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:50:08 PM

A study by Accenture of viewers watching broadcast TV, revealed that 87% watch with a 2nd screen (mobile device). Our current culture of entertainment is a multi-tasking, detail-seeking, fact-checking, high-speed game of thrill-seeking viewers raising the stakes ever higher for entertainment providers and brand marketers seeking a slice of their divided attention.
Today’s viewers enjoy being part of polls, deciding outcomes of shows, sharing favorites with other viewers and engaging in other more direct ways with their viewed entertainment. With these kinds of habits, desires and demands, how can brands and content providers (TV shows, online channels, and networks) engage the modern viewer and effectively hold his or her attention?
The benefits of enhanced engagement is easy to see for TV shows and digital content providers too. The more engaged and involved viewers are, the easier it is for content providers to gain lucrative sponsorship from brands.
A great example of a show iPowow worked with to improve audience engagement was “Modern Family” on the USA Network, sponsored by Target. Viewers had the opportunity of going to ModernFamilyLive.com while the show was airing and to participate live on their 2nd screens. Viewers were given fun options like choosing whose side they were on when dilemas came up between characters, guessing the outcome of a situation, or voicing their own opinions on a plot quandary. As soon as viewers picked an option, they could see what percentage of others agreed with their decision. As viewers played along with the show, they could also see which top 5 viewers racked up the most points by being right on their guesses for outcomes. This made for a satisfying, real-time, community-based experience, beyond just watching the show. Modern Family fans could let their love of the show be known to other fans and flaunt their knowledge of the characters by engaging and competing as the show aired.
Another example of enhanced viewing experience used Facebook Live to interact with a Top 30 News anchor as she shared news bits from different years occuring on that day. Emoticons floated across the screens of smartphones as reactions were shared in real time by viewers. The news anchor was able to share the results of a poll about a controversial current event topic and comment on the percentages on both sides of the issue. In this way, individuals were able to directly contribute to the entire viewing experience by providing feedback that was incorporated by the news anchor.
The HIT Protocol, an iPowow initiative, takes this audience participation to the next level by incentivizing even more and deeper engagement. The system accomplishes this by offering additional rewards to viewers for their participation. Rewards are distributed to viewers in HIT tokens which can then be redeemed for valuable goods and services in the Digital Shopping Plaza. By use of smart contracts and the tokenization enabled by blockchain technology, the HIT Protocol dramatically upgrades the way viewers engage with shows and brands. Viewers will look forward to seeing their favorite shows so they can have the opportunity to earn HITs.

Rewarding TV and video viewers with HIT tokens adds one more important facet to the dazzling jewel of engagement for consumers. A facet with the potential to outshine all others.These are our official social platforms:

Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/
Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

Have you ever heard of pennies? This is a very potent penny and in my opinion they are one of the big pennies in the future, going to hold them will be a great thing and will be profitable. for you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: