Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:00:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin  (Read 16387 times)
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

My best version of the coin remains ethereum, even though now ethereum is experiencing a pretty deep price decline, but I still have confidence that this storm will end soon, from the drop in ethereum prices there are also many benefits I can get, namely I can buy ethereum prices at a very low price.

There is no doubt that Ethereum is a very convincing coin compared to others, hundreds of tokens that use the ethereum platform are proof that ethereum is a coin that will continue to grow.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:55:27 PM

in my opinion altcoin the best for now is ethereum because ethereum has a very fast movement and you can take advantage of the moment of this ethereum price movement to find a lot of profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2018, 02:05:45 PM by ThunderCatSteve

My best version of the coin remains ethereum, even though now ethereum is experiencing a pretty deep price decline, but I still have confidence that this storm will end soon, from the drop in ethereum prices there are also many benefits I can get, namely I can buy ethereum prices at a very low price.

Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

in my opinion altcoin the best for now is ethereum because ethereum has a very fast movement and you can take advantage of the moment of this ethereum price movement to find a lot of profit.
I think so too and ethereum is a coin of educational value, but it's a potential coin, so the prices are always growing over time,  and that will continue to survive until the future and continue to increase its value over time.
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:28:27 PM

Investors have become less open-minded and less willing to theorize on alt-coins. As a result, the investment and development of new crypto settlements will hurt. Bitcoins price is not the main issue of this topic. That’s because investors primarily concerned with relative value. Crypto community believe in relative value trading, and it can expose a lot of interesting about the cryptocurrency market. Price can be volatile, highly emotional and unstable. Relative value tells us a entirely different story. With a relative value perspective, we can see the market is increasing in fear, even if this isn’t what is reflected in Bitcoins price. If you’re a true optimist towards cryptocurrencies, the price is less significant than the vision of the future. A future where decentralized currencies can be used with total ease and convenience. Admittedly, this hasn't happened yet, but steps are being taken towards this future every day. In any case, bitcoin in its current form isn’t able to deliver this future in the short term. Following on from this logic, presumably at some point another coin will takeover from bitcoin. But there is a solution to be independent.

INGOT Coin (IC) aims to integrate the traditional financial industry with the blockchain innovation by offering a complete Ecosystem that provides crypto holders the access to all financial services. The first of all-inclusive Ecosystem will be the pioneer in linking the crypto universe to the current traditional world. INGOT Coin will comprise an unique solution by integrating 6 basic components of financial ecosystem and providing a one-stop-shop for the digital asset, traditional asset and currency markets to solve challenges by creating a link between the crypto market and the traditional market. The IC Ecosystem will establish 6 different components to work hand in hand under one umbrella, proving all community members the chance to capitalize on upcoming opportunities in all markets. The Ecosystem’s components, as shown below, are the  IC Wallet, IC Exchange, IC Brokerage, IC Digital Bank IC Certifier and IC ICO Accelerator.
INGOT Coin aims to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:53:11 PM

ETH without any doubts. Other good ones are XLM, EOS, ADA... these are my favorites among top alts. I don't think that it is a good time for small coins so I don't point them out. 

In my opinion ethereum is a coin that has very good prospects in the future, even though now the price is dropping but I'm sure that ethereum will soon improve and recover, so I prefer to focus on ethereum than others.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:28:52 PM

ETH without any doubts. Other good ones are XLM, EOS, ADA... these are my favorites among top alts. I don't think that it is a good time for small coins so I don't point them out. 

In my opinion ethereum is a coin that has very good prospects in the future, even though now the price is dropping but I'm sure that ethereum will soon improve and recover, so I prefer to focus on ethereum than others.
Yes, etherum will lead in altcoins,Litecoin and Deep onion will also profit oriented.Buy according to affordability and patience for perfect time will find positive results.
oscarwhale189

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:07:13 PM

The XPR token offering will issue up to 8,000,000,000 ERC-20 tokens for investor contributions. Meanwhile, we will keep 1,000,000,000 tokens for treasury reserves to fund the community’s energy initiatives, mainly for geologists and oil & gas experts who have solid data and studies to work on. The XPR tokens will be backed by Proven Reserves that are identified as part of the oil campaigns that the XPR will invest in from the funds raised during the initial token offering of (referred to as “Oil Campaigns”) or as part of the oil exploration and production companies that list their own Oil Campaigns and Proven Reserves on the PermianChain platform (referred to as “Platform Prospects”). PermianChain tokenizes Proven Reserves to support Permian Token (XPR) related assets and operations. XPR enables digital transfer of underlying assets value in the form of digitized value of oil under standard conditions. Thus, allowing the utilization of XPR's substantial physical and Proven Reserves as a means to facilitate commercial and consumer transactions around the world. As a reserve digital currency, we expect XPR will become a critical instrument for preservation of wealth and an ever-expanding range of commercial and consumer activities using blockchain technology for digitized store of value.
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

Despite the appearance of entrepreneurship being a carefree career path, it is quite the opposite. Being an entrepreneur is hard. Like ducks, entrepreneurs are calm on the surface, while paddling like crazy underneath.Some of the unspoken hard truths of entrepreneurship include the fact that it’s stressful across numerous fronts, and the frustrations often have a way to be never-ending. The best way for novice entrepreneurs to avoid certain pitfalls is to learn from the trials and tribulations of more seasoned entrepreneurs, as they are capable to offer insights first-timers can learn from, without going about it the hard way.

The following insights have been provided by some of the top business leaders in high-tech across numerous industries, from blockchain, to med tech, to DIY, finance, and more. When implemented correctly, their combined wisdom is bound to serve as the secret sauce of success for novice entrepreneurs.Gavin Douglas, CEO of iPowow and HIT Protocol

iPowow, a global platform for TV producers and streaming video broadcasters, is introducing the HIT Protocol, a blockchain initiative that will empower all players in the media ecosystem with more opportunities for engagement, revenue, and rewards. Currently, the majority of TV and digital content is still presented to viewers as a one-way experience despite audience demand for more ways to participate. HIT Protocol turns this model on its head and rewards viewers for watching content and getting involved in polls and contests with HIT tokens that have real value in the HIT media ecosystem. “Achieving success as an entrepreneur today is all about anticipating what consumers will want next,” says CEO of iPowow and HIT Protocol, Gavin Douglas. “Given the pace of technological change, it’s important for business leaders to stay up-to-date on the latest developments revolutionizing their respective industries, or risk being left behind.”Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:12:00 AM

I can not answer this question. I have more than 20 coins in my portfolio, which I believe. If I try, I can identify the 5 most promising in my opinion. I can not choose only one.
maybe I am the same as you if I am afraid to suggest that the currency that will be invested with conditions that are now greatly decreased in price and its development requires confidence in choosing the best coin
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

I don't have a second thought about Ethereum and i know this giant crypto next to bitcoin will be getting bigger and bigger in terms of its market capitalization and market price in the coming years due to its famous blockchain that is in demand today.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
redtax98

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:35:07 PM

Today, by tokenizing the global TV and Video industries, we harmonize and optimize all three important elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. Through the rapid adoption and use of our HIT tokens among these three groups, we inspire a new, more holistic relationship between them all, with increased transparency and added value.Our new blockchain ecosystem for television and video content, based on the HIT protocol means:
• Viewers get paid to watch & participate with their favorite shows
• Content Creators engage viewers & generate revenue
• Advertisers gain transparency & insight on their audience
All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members. Let’s see how this works:
For Viewers
We are creating a global marketplace — a digital Shopping Plaza. With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.
For TV Networks and Content Creators
The HIT protocol provides TV networks with new interactive marketing campaigns to enhance the viewer experience and keep them coming back for more. To help drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and their programs will be given special campaign management tools, including the ability to create show-specific badges and achievement levels attached to limited-time campaigns. Sponsorship integration will allow the promotion of partners within given campaigns. Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) will present opportunities for partners to recycle evergreen or continued-demand content with new interactive experiences.
Compensation for content creators on channels like YouTube has always been an area of contention in an ever-changing terrain of percentages and viewer stipulations that make earning a fair reward for quality content a challenge. When viewers interact with creators, the HIT protocol tracks that engagement, enabling the content creator to learn more about their audience which in turn helps in the creation of better content.
Using the HIT protocol, these kinds of creators will be able to choose how they will be compensated for their content to let the market decide the value of their contributions. TV shows and content creators can give viewers the power to choose the outcome of character eliminations, plot twists and affect the future by voting with their HIT tokens for an enhanced synergistic rapport to develop a loyal following.
For Brands
Today, brand advertisers don’t have any real data about who sees their TV commercials or what viewers do after seeing commercials. The HIT protocol changes this by allowing full transparency so advertisers can see who is interacting with their commercials or with any interactive promotions they run within TV shows or video content. (Of course, viewers must give their consent to be tracked and they are rewarded for their consent.) This never-before-possible level of transparency gives brands a new level of insight into their customers and potential customers, so they can tailor their advertising, campaigns, messaging, and even products to a specific audience more effectively and for higher sales and a better rate on investment for advertising. Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:39:06 PM

Currently, the best of altcoins is Ethereum. Although the rate has been falling for the past three months, ETH still holds the second position, although XRP has risen to nearly 80% in exchange rate but can not replace the second position of ETH. That suggests that investing in long-term ETH is a right decision at this time.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:48:35 AM

in this market i would say pick some stable one, like eth and other top 10 coin and wait
I don't think anyone can know for sure the development of any coin in the crypto currency of the best coin, of course, the coin that we believe and believe in for investment.
abubakarbes9

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

iPowow is looking to fund a plan to create a cryptocurrency that would pay people for watching their favorite shows. The currency would also compensate viewers for sharing data — quickly proving to be a precious commodity — about who they are, what they watch and what they buy. And if all of this wasn’t buzzworthy enough, the iPowow folks are planning to use blockchain as the technological foundation for their new business. What iPowow calls HIT tokens and the HIT protocol can benefit the TV business by offering three solutions to problems such as viewers watching on noncommercial platforms, inconsistent cross-platform audience measurement and a lack of data about TV advertising, iPowow CEO Gavin Douglas said. Benefits for Viewers, Advertisers With the HIT protocol, viewers get paid to watch shows, content creators and networks engage viewers and generate more revenue from digital viewing, and advertisers get transparency and audience insights. It would work this way: A viewer tunes in a show and sees a graphic that says they’re getting five HIT tokens. The viewer either clicks his or her remote or goes to a second screen to activate an account and accept the tokens. The viewer must have granted GDPR consent to share data. Later, the viewer can go to a digital shopping plaza to buy things with the HIT tokens. A number of large retailers have expressed interest in letting viewers use HIT tokens to buy real merchandise, Douglas said. Jill Rosengard Hill, executive VP at market research firm Magid, said there was potential to the idea of a reward program for TV. “There is a segment of consumers who are open to the exchange of their data for a fee,” she said. A recent Magid study found 33% of mobile users said they would give up access to their data in exchange for a discount. “Marketers are looking at loyalty programs or the exchange of coins, gifts or money to drive loyalty and to drive tunein,” she said.There have been previous efforts to create reward systems for watching TV. GetGlue, which rewarded viewers with stickers, was acquired in 2012 by Viggle, a mobile app that offered points that could be exchanged for gift cards or access to premium content. For the past seven years, iPowow has been in what it dubbed the “participation TV” business, creating interactive features that can be sponsored for 200 shows on networks such as ABC, Fox and USA, local stations and digital video platforms such as Facebook Live and Twitch. For Twitch, iPowow created an extension that lets viewers pay gamers they’re watching live and have input into how games will be played. Douglas said iPowow has demonstrated that its system works whether on the first screen or second screen, and on all platforms — linear broadcast, VOD, over-the-top and online. He hopes to raise the millions iPowow will need in August. Blockchain Migration for HIT iPowow plans to build its new HIT protocol on a blockchain foundation and migrate its current technology to blockchain as well by year end. Blockchain enables the cryptocurrency HIT tokens, which cost less to distribute initially than real dollars and also provide transparency, immutability and consistency while decentralizing account information. The HIT protocol will also be open, allowing other companies to develop apps, which will increase the utility of the system. iPowow has been scanning the horizon but doesn’t see any competitor ready to implement an effective TV rewards program. “The way we see it is, someone going to do this,” Douglas said. “Someone’s going to produce a media engagement token that’s global and covers all video interactions, and people get rewarded for watching and they can go spend it on things. We say it’s going to be us, so that’s what we’re going to do.These are our official social platforms:

Telegram Chat: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL/
Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtoco
chickensoup1

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:55:11 AM

"We at HIT Protocol, the new blockchain-based initiative developed by iPowow, are creating an innovative new ecosystem for TV and video viewers, networks, shows and brands designed to inspire and incentivize a balanced and robust community of global users. The success of any tokenized economy fundamentally relies on a carefully orchestrated balance, so we’ve brought together an inclusive array of options for specific activities with commensurate rewards, corresponding to all vital roles in our protocol for incentivized engagement in media. The ecosystem is fueled by HIT tokens, being distributed to viewers as rewards for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. At the same time, as HITs travel around the network, they collect data that is invaluable to advertisers and TV networks in knowing their audience.Get Started
The entrypoint for all viewers to access their HIT balances is the “HIT Account.” To start, adoption incentives are offered for signing up to the platform, creating a profile, and referring others. Data incentives are also offered for viewers who opt-in to provide their viewing and interaction data to support their favorite shows. This provides valuable data to brands and show creators. Gamification incentives are offered for competing on participation leaderboards, and achieving consecutive login streaks. We include milestone incentives for those reaching and maintaining HITs balance milestones and leveling-up their profiles. This encourages viewers to keep track of their HITs and engage in opportunities to increase their numbers.
In addition to driving engagement and participation, fans have the opportunity to create social profiles to display their earned recognition for activity in the community. The most dedicated and active participants of the HIT community will also be first in line for feature and content test groups as the platform develops and grows, encouraging healthy competition among users.
Earn Rewards for Watching & Engaging
Viewers earn HITs by watching and interacting with shows and ads. Poles and contests are a couple of the ways viewers can engage. Loyalty and rewards incentives are presented by broadcasters, brands and advertising campaigns, customized to viewers.
Viewers can circulate HITs by spending them to influence the trajectory of a given show. This can be done by voting and by sending donations or tips to broadcasters, streamers and content creators. This active exchange of tokens, encourages viewer participation with shows as well as with each other, strengthening the show’s fan base and the health of the ecosystem.
Tools for Shows and Advertisers
In a world where sequels are king, and building on existing universes matters (both for dollars and mindshare), iPowow has the features to match the market. To drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and showrunners are given several campaign management tools. We offer the ability to create show-specific badges and achievements matched to limited-time campaigns for brands. This highly targeted marketing is especially effective with dedicated fans of ongoing series. The incentivized model powered by HITs ultimately allows for fandom to reign supreme, providing a highly effective mechanism for networks to better understand their specific audiences.
Looking to the Future
We are committed to fostering the creation of new and exciting audience engagement applications by rewarding developers with HITs for building novel solutions on our protocol. Our Source Development Kit, or SDK, and GitHub repository will enable easy scaling, pulling from and adding to the codebase. With our application distribution system, iPowow’s worldwide partnerships for the HIT Protocol will be an attractive launchpad for apps made for the HIT token. The true power of the HIT Protocol will be unlocked by allowing developers to distribute HIT-based interactive apps across a global platform.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Andrey995

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

twogap.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

For any country, the crypto currency (famous like ETH or Bitcoin) is now a real danger: large investors, when cashing a large number of crypto currencies, can affect the country's economy.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:35:08 PM

For any country, the crypto currency (famous like ETH or Bitcoin) is now a real danger: large investors, when cashing a large number of crypto currencies, can affect the country's economy.
Compare total crypto capitalization (220 kkk$ now) and capitalization of the stock market (68 kkkk$ in 2015).
Cryptocurrency doesn't even equal 5% of Stock Market  Wink
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:23:43 PM

Coindruid poll result.

https://www.coindruid.com/

25/01/2018

Time for an update. To be honest I was not expecting to recieve a large number of votes, but the number of votes have been quite significant. 56 votes of which 12 are solidly for Ripple. I had asked for a coin to rise in 3 days. The price of Ripple has stayed more or less the same.  So that is it. For the rest of the results

Ripple    12
Ethereum    7
Spectrecoin    4
Bitcoin    4
Monero    2
NXT    1.

Ripple is an interesting product, but I had not expected it to be so dominant in the polls. Everyone knows everything about Ethereum, but Spectrecoin is a different matter . Spectrecoin is supposed to take us completely into the anonymous world. It can even be used in countries that ban TOR. Very interesting. As countries ban cryptocurrency this might be very important. But for what it is worth it is getting 4 votes.

Ok for the results on ICOs,

Fintab          3

Opporty        3

Blunner        2

Potentiam    1

Admittedly I should have given more options ,  but hey the site has just started. Am putting up a lot more options now.I will get the next results and try to expand on it.

For the results for PreICOS 

Omnitude     3

Flashmoni    3

Babb             2

Snagride      1

Will increase the number of options and try to write something on the winners. For today this it.

Please vote . I have increased the options available. If anyone is interested in adding any particular coins/ICOs/PreICOs please inform me.

As for me , I have my top two altcoins on the list. I'll choose ripple and ethereum and among any other coins, these two has an advantage. It has proven a lot just like bitcoin did and I believe that it has a bigger potential and I'll never doubt about it. I'll keep buying and holding more.
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:29:40 PM

Every time when I see questions like this I am asking myself - do I invest my money right?)) But when I see what people tell  - I become calm because I invested to ETH)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: