Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best altcoin  (Read 16387 times)
junkerr

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:52:00 PM

Ethereum will always be the best altcoin but always next to bitcoin which is the Number one. Eth is supporting a lot of gem coins in its blockchain and they just keep adding in the list. Another best thing it has is it has the Russian Genius on their team who created it.
Their smart contract is very good, and many ICOs use ethereum's smart contract. No one can deny this fact that ethereum is the most usable token at this age. Even though we're seeing the bad price of ethereum now, but it doesn't matter. It will recover someday.

oddstake

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 01:40:47 PM

The first coin which will have a real utility is XRP.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

ethereum remains the best altcoin to date for me. maybe people's opinions are different because they have the background they have experienced.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

Discussing about the best altcoins, it's endless, because everyone's views & perceptions are different. I consider bitcoin, altcoin, and other cryptocurrency as the most attractive projects for investors because their concepts look promising and all are supported by certain convincing fundamentals. Personally, besides btc & eth, there is one coin that stole my attention, namely "NEO" known as China Ethereum because it has the idea of ​​backbone and operates in the same idea as ETH.
China's number one coin looks great at this moment which naturally attracts investors.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:05:55 PM

Discussing about the best altcoins, it's endless, because everyone's views & perceptions are different. I consider bitcoin, altcoin, and other cryptocurrency as the most attractive projects for investors because their concepts look promising and all are supported by certain convincing fundamentals. Personally, besides btc & eth, there is one coin that stole my attention, namely "NEO" known as China Ethereum because it has the idea of ​​backbone and operates in the same idea as ETH.
China's number one coin looks great at this moment which naturally attracts investors.

People look for a good investment to double their money within a short period of time and i think that it is much easier for ethereum price to go from $1k to -> $2k rather than bitcoin price to go from $10k to $20k. But there are many other coins that can be doubled even shorter like from 0.05 to 0.1 or even some other cheap coins. For the stability I think that ethereum yeah, it is one of the best coin for long-term because it is a stable coin, it will be switched from Proof of Work (POW) to Proof of Stake (POS), miners will be worthless mining the ETH but they will be moved to Ethereum Classic which we will see a price increase.
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:09:00 PM

Ethereum will always be the best altcoin but always next to bitcoin which is the Number one. Eth is supporting a lot of gem coins in its blockchain and they just keep adding in the list. Another best thing it has is it has the Russian Genius on their team who created it.
I do not think that the air will grow another x10-20  of its today price. it would be very good to see it on 1000$
Lebrond

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

ethereum remains the best altcoin to date for me. maybe people's opinions are different because they have the background they have experienced.
My opinion altcoin the best for now is ethereum because ethereum has a very fast movement and you can take advantage of the moment of this ethereum price movement to find a lot of profit.
schwarzeradler

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

Oil and gas operators have the unique opportunity to be part of the creation of new technology that is going to change the industry.Permian Token (XPR) Democratizes direct oil investments by eliminating the high entry fees and layers of bureaucracy that historically been a barrier to entry.
According to the Central Intelligence Agency’s website, there are 1.665 trillion barrels of oil recoverable globally. On the other hand, a report by BP suggested that we have 53 years of proven oil supply left. Just 53 years!With the Permian Token we developed a solution to solve the working capital requirements of oil exploration & production companies and oil exploration and production economies, meanwhile democratizing the direct investment sector for the average investor.Through the use of smart contracts, we can now replace paper and complex agreements that are cumbersome, difficult to transfer and can be hard to track for the average person and even for sophisticated investors. Our solution for commodity investing (mainly in oil) would be to switch to a digital system along the lines of Ethereum, but linked to an asset. This solution is the PERMIAN Token (XPR). Imagine a vault of oil barrels. The oil barrels are owned by ""Oil-owner Inc."" and the vault is owned by ""Vault Inc."" Vault Inc. has a spectacular reputation and third-party auditors who verify the amount of oil barrels in its vault. Oil-owner Inc. could offer a digital oil token to the investors that represents ownership of the oil barrels and through a smart contract with Vault Inc. maintain a public off-chain registry that relates fractional interest in the oil with the tokens. For every token sold, Oil-owner Inc. transfers ownership to Vault Inc., who holds it on behalf of the token owner. Vault Inc. guarantees redemption of the value price of oil barrels by anyone who can prove ownership through a digital signature. Oil-owner Inc. can take advantage of the fact that Vault Inc. is trusted (and audited). Owners of the tokens rely on Vault Inc.'s representations and not on Oil-owner Inc. (even though Oil-owner Inc. is the token issuer).
One of the main advantages would be that buyers of the tokens could know that they are the only person who has received the token, whereas a buyer of a paper certificate has no way of knowing that the same certificate hasn't been sold to multiple people.The PermianChain is the B2B-closed-loop-exchange for oil suppliers and oil buyers & traders.
The PermianChain will allow exchange of proven reserves via smart contract functionality under a crypto-economic model running on blockchain technology. The PermianChain technology and its built-in user-interface is being developed as a blockchainas- a-service for oil companies to utilize the economic-value of proven oil supply via blockchain technology. This blockchain-as-a-service technology allows oil exploration and production companies (Platform Prospects) and countries to monetize proven reserves that are yet to be produced. This will strengthen the industry’s reliability and improve business models of oil & gas companies.
Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

I myself prefer coin that has been guaranteed and has a large volume in each market rather than having a new coin because the risk is too high, and I prefer the best altcoin such as ETH, BTC and BCH
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

I myself prefer coin that has been guaranteed and has a large volume in each market rather than having a new coin because the risk is too high, and I prefer the best altcoin such as ETH, BTC and BCH
The coins that you mentioned like btc, bch, and eth certainly don't need to be doubted,
but if I have to choose one I would rather invest in ethereum,
I believe if we invest in ethereum we can make a big profit

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

the best alternative to bitcoin is ethereum. This Bitcoin alternative is interesting, not just because of how valuable the currency has become, but also because the system offers more options than just anonymously and securely transferring cryptocurrency. next is ripple.
 Ripple is sometimes referred to as blockchain for banks
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:52:07 PM

Payment solutions - competitive landscape

meysonYo

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

Their smart contract is very good, and many ICOs use ethereum's smart contract. No one can deny this fact that ethereum is the most usable token at this age. Even though we're seeing the bad price of ethereum now, but it doesn't matter. It will recover someday.
The fact that the ethereum stopped in the fall and fixed such a price of 200+ dollars is not the worst option. And now we need to take advantage of the moment, since you can not wait for a further fall.
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:20:31 AM

Also from what i read till now it could be IOTA, Golem and Doge (even this one now is down low) will be good.

Nick J.

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:51:33 AM

BREAKING NEWS!!

Litecoin and Stakenet just announced collaboration on the Lightning network. Thats huge news for a small project like XSN and just shows how great the devs are working on that project.

https://litecoin-foundation.org/2018/12/lightning-network-collaboration-with-x-9-developers/

Stakenet is just a small Masternode project with HUGE ideas and the right people to back them up and fulfill them.
Next up is their Lightwallet that can hold other coins without the need to store their whole blockchain. This will be taken care of by the masternodes.
Then next up is their Dex which will be 100% decentralized unlike others claiming the same. This will also be run by the masternodes and all fees will go back to the masternode owners. There will be Pro trader options not seen on other similar Exchanges and they have a Former very high level banker to help them with that.

Check it out on Stakenet.io

You dont see a low marketcap coin like that in collaboration with a Top 10 coin anywhere!!
That should ring a bell in your head!
Thank me later in their Discord! Wink

Invite link : https://discordapp.com/invite/cyF5yCA
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:01:20 AM

there is no best altcoin.
there are 2000 altcoin now in coinmarkecap. and I think 1900 of them is a scam.
there is no properly roadmap and project. they will collect money and run away.

Yes, i do agree potential coin will always have active developments from the team and now there is huge competition in the market in order to get the more reputable project in the market. We have to choose the coins wisely according to their developments.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:09:04 AM

all altcoins are good, it's just that maybe the development of several altcoins is different so it makes the requests from each altcoin different, while for what you mentioned I might choose ripple.
schneid55

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:21:47 AM

LINKEDIN BOUNTY CAMPAIGN OF PAX PAGO
67.500 PXP Token

How to join PAX PAGO Linkedin bounty campaign:

●   You must have at least 100 followers
●   Hashtag #PAXPAGO must be used for every article shared
●   You must be PAX PAGO follower on LinkedIn (link)
●   Must like and share every post published by PAX PAGO using hashtag #PAXPAGO
●   Must make three posts in a week with hashtag #PAXPAGO
●   Send reports with links to your activity to online form

Numb. Of followers   Stake

>3000    =   20
 >2000    =   15
 >1500    =   12
>750      =   6
>500      =   4
>250      =   2
>100      =   1
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:59:06 PM

I invested in Tezos. In the future I expect the current price to be at least 5 times higher. He had taken a very high investment and now he has to mobilize it on the market. I think it's an open project.
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:27:48 AM

it depends on the standards u set up. if the most promising coin is the best. i think it is ether. XRP is a highly concentrated coin. it is easy to manipulate. I won't touch it.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: