Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:29:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTCH R&D Privacy Cryptocurrency - KMD Asset Chain - Merged Airdrop  (Read 2884 times)
Flexatron

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:42:10 PM

Please update the website with the new exchange listing Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khanhphv

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:22:53 AM

Hello
Trade, buy, hold, go to https://www.coinexchange.io/market/BTCH/BTC
BabelC

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

Hi All,

How technically to  claim BTCH for BTC holders? I see precise explanation nowhere. Thanks!
BornBlazed

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:53:53 PM

any way to claim using our wallet.dat ?

Easy to Claim Ecoins Airdrop! https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/wczxkq0
genconc

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:24:38 PM

any way to claim using our wallet.dat ?

That's the only way I found to claim mine. First I ran

komodod -ac_name=BTCH -ac_supply=20998641 -addnode=78.47.196.146

to create the BTCH fullnode directory. After it synced, I tried to do importprivkey for one of my hush addresses. But that failed saying the key format was invalid. So I stopped komodod and replaced the generated wallet.dat with a copy of the wallet.dat from my hush fullnode and then ran it again with -upgradewallet:

komodod -ac_name=BTCH -ac_supply=20998641 -addnode=78.47.196.146 -upgradewallet

That worked.

I set that upgraded wallet.dat aside and then did a similar process with the wallet.dat from my bitcoin full node. For each utxo I did dumpprivkey. These were now in the valid format. I went back to the first upgraded wallet (from hush) and successfully imported the BTC priv keys.

icryptonator

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:36:20 AM

Secure Sockets Layer https://www.btch.host/ is down
Only http://www.btch.host/ is working
I sent some coins to coinexhange, arrived very fast, but stuck at confirmations. 2/20 confirmations since more than 2 hours now. Apparently due to explorer issue.

I also noticed that you can see the balance of any address in this explorer (the http://www.btch.host), so the claimed 'privacy' is not true about this coin.
kikhtr

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Can BTC holders get the BTCH now?

Twitter  CRESIO
Telegram           
MULTI-EXCHANGE PLATFORM           
JOIN ICO | May 1 ]    JOIN NOW            
Smknmirorz

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

Can BTC holders get the BTCH now?
NOOOO hOhO ~
Bitcoin Hush is the world;s only first megerer airdroplet kind of thing and stuff so no BTCH 4 BTC hodlers ..
Trust me on that  Grin
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:44:29 PM

The price of BTCH is very low on the exchange. I'm still holding Hush and BTCH. Hopefully the price will change soon and it will go up.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:59:57 PM

I m too holding Hush and BTCH, it s no point sell it now for such a bargain price. Hopes for strong
development for both project and thinking about buy it more now, while price is cheap.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
maxx83

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

When mining will be started?
Delphinus

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

Is it still actively being developed after the airdrop? The thread is pretty quiet lately...

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

Is BTCH dead? There is no marketing of this coin. And i suppose no development... It was just used to pump and dump Hush...
Does the price still have a chance to increase? BTCP team did a better job. This fork was done too fast in hope to be able to do better as ZCL.
jardine

Activity: 679

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

Send transaction from Agama wallet to https://www.coinexchange.io/ is really takes time,
it s about 10-12 hours.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:29:59 AM

Great project. I am sure that projects of this type are necessary and that they have a positive impact on the overall money market. Good luck!
Egretia
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:21:02 PM

Is BTCH dead? There is no marketing of this coin. And i suppose no development... It was just used to pump and dump Hush...
Does the price still have a chance to increase? BTCP team did a better job. This fork was done too fast in hope to be able to do better as ZCL.

Yes, btch was an experimental fork that revealed the power of komodo assetchains, and the talents of the supernet komodo devs, BUT, that doesn't mean btch is just a science experiment. I expect kmd and komodo ecosystem will get more exposure as barterdex releases continue being more 'grandma' friendly, and btch will get exposure as a great anonymous asset.  
Delphinus

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

Yes, btch was an experimental fork that revealed the power of komodo assetchains, and the talents of the supernet komodo devs, BUT, that doesn't mean btch is just a science experiment. I expect kmd and komodo ecosystem will get more exposure as barterdex releases continue being more 'grandma' friendly, and btch will get exposure as a great anonymous asset.  

I have to say, it's disappointing to see BTCP taking off as something that BTCH could have been.

Big Naturals

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

I have to say, it's disappointing to see BTCP taking off as something that BTCH could have been.

Yes it's disappointing,  but btch is so far ahead on tech that I still believe the market will catch up eventually and price things based on value. Komodo is getting some attention finally, rated 5th best crypto by the Chinese government overall and 2nd most innovative, and btch will get more attention now that komodo and BarterDEX are just about to take off. Bitcoin holders will realise they already own one of the best assetchains now, Roger Ver and Satoshi are btch whales , soon they'll appreciate that.
Delphinus

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:49:19 AM

Yes it's disappointing,  but btch is so far ahead on tech that I still believe the market will catch up eventually and price things based on value. Komodo is getting some attention finally, rated 5th best crypto by the Chinese government overall and 2nd most innovative, and btch will get more attention now that komodo and BarterDEX are just about to take off. Bitcoin holders will realise they already own one of the best assetchains now, Roger Ver and Satoshi are btch whales , soon they'll appreciate that.

Might be, but given that you're the first one to reply (after 3 weeks), I'm pretty certain that development is dead..

Big Naturals

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

Might be, but given that you're the first one to reply (after 3 weeks), I'm pretty certain that development is dead..

The dev team is active on komodo slack , so btch has been a stealth project within a stealth project,  which means up until now you have had to go looking for information proactively,  but that's changing with recent amazing news of the Chinese government rating, and the imminent release of barterDEX with a user friendly interface,  'hyperdex'. These are significant milestones in the 4 year journey of kimono and supernet.

When people come looking they will find they have same number of btch as they had Bitcoin in Feb 2018, even if it takes them a while to bother claiming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: