Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase GDAX Transfer speeds  (Read 104 times)
Hoangle1523 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

Hi

im from the UK and have just opened a Coinbase and Gdax account. My plan is to invest in alt coins. So i would start with deposing £ into coinbase then transfer it to Gdax then buy BItcoin and transfer to an exchange like Binance to buy alt coins.

My question is would it better to buy Bitcoin or ETH on Gdax and then transfer it to Binance. Which one of the 2 will be quicker and cheaper at transferring?

Thanks
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

To answer your question directly, ETH will be cheaper and quicker to transfer.
Three things to consider:
Litecoin: is just as quick and fast to transfer.
Deposit: you can deposit fiat directly into gdax
Transfers: from gdax to other wallets are free.
So it really comes down to time, personally i would choose LTC.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

I would definitely say to use litecoin for transferring from coinbase, its the faster and cheaper option as far as fees and waiting goes!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:27:52 AM

LTC as it appears to be cheaper, faster, and less prone to congestion compared to ETH.  Depositing into Coinbase and then transferring the funds to GDAX is quick, instantaneous, and free.  Buying the BTC from GDAX instead of on Coinbase will also be cheaper as you save in fees and can buy for a little less.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: