Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Markets are moving and there is a lot of money to be made. Are you making money  (Read 55 times)
Manlost111 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:38:22 PM

It's a great time.
Every time the markets dips and the news settles down with people, it is the best time to get into new trades/investment.
if you are already invested heavily, it's time to average out at these points.
Works the best.

I find it the best time to average out the positions for myself and my clients.
Working for me. Returns are above average but could be more.

How about you?
Making money in these markets?
Severniti

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

It's a no brainer to earn profit in crypto today. Lot of fresh money is coming into market and it's constantly rising when we look at the average.
But somehow people still manage to lose their investment. With desire to earn more they lost more.
ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

It's a no brainer to earn profit in crypto today. Lot of fresh money is coming into market and it's constantly rising when we look at the average.
But somehow people still manage to lose their investment. With desire to earn more they lost more.

No its not. Its still a good option to dive-in and invest to crypto. People who have lost money in investments its their fault. Investing don't just revolve on putting some money on things you believe in. You need to focus your time and knowledge identifying good investments and scam. Its their fault why they lose their money.
spunkybd

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

Yeah, mining Garlicoin making about .85 to $1 an hour. Life is good.
Kryptonitka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:30:03 AM

This is a good time to buy. I also average my positions, and I'm waiting for the correction to end in order to get out faster and see a good profit. Perhaps the sale of altcoins will soon end and I do not want to miss my chance. All the luck and big profits.

cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:40:10 AM

Good time start trading. Markets are gearing up for another run.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: