Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New to crypto. Should I buy Tron TRX?  (Read 247 times)
Thanhjonhan (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 12:39:10 PM

Hey guys,

I actually started investing in crypto (XLM,XRP,XMR,BTC,ETH,LTC,EOS,VEN) quite lately.

Shall I buy TRX now that is going down? What do you think about the game?

Cheers!
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

I advise you not to buy TRX. Roll Eyes
The token has a bad reputation in China, where almost all Chinese know that most tokens are in the official hands, and the token looks more like a ponzi scheme.
Cheers!

Bitlats

Activity: 148

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

My advice NO. TRX already have bigger market cap than it deserves. With TRX you will never see x3, x4 gain again.
traged

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

My advice NO. TRX already have bigger market cap than it deserves. With TRX you will never see x3, x4 gain again.

You dont know that...it doesnt have good reputation now thats for sure...but if they will really deliver what they promise, it can go up x3 x4.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

My advice is not to buy.
Because at Bitcointalk forum, I saw a lot of posts discussing the problem of the Tron as a fraud, and the total market value of Tron is too high. It is hard to continue to rise, and it is suggested to buy other altcoin.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

TRON is a good project and will make a great investment choice. But I will suggest you consider investing in it only if you are looking long term as it got potential to give you a good return if you can leave say a year and beyond. It has already done some multiple returns in recent time so go long if you decide to invest in it.
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

I suggest you to not buying tron even the price is lower right now. Anyway all of coins now are jumping down. Better you extend your investment on xrp and xlm that you invest first. Since we know tron base on china, now china ban cryptocurrency transaction there. To make tron back to the normal price would hard.but to jumping down would so easy.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

New to crypto....
I actually started investing in crypto (XLM,XRP,XMR,BTC,ETH,LTC,EOS,VEN)
since you are new then you shouldn't be buying this many altcoins! keep it down.

Shall I buy TRX now that is going down?
based on your statement alone i can tell you no, you should be buying an altcoin that is going down because it is like catching a falling knife.

now let me take a look...
what i see on the charts of it is an altcoin which was pumped (first week of January) and now it is experiencing its  dumping phase. which means the price will continue going down until it goes down at least to the previous bottom (~300 satoshi).
it already had one recovery (aka dead cat bounce) on Jan 18 so that also reduces the chance of any further recovery since it was to 800 and currently we are at 600 satoshi!

with that said it doesn't mean it will never get pumped. it just means there is little to no chance of it getting pumped any time soon.

if that wasn't enough, right now everything is dropping so we have that reason for not buying this coin too.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
ericunc95

Activity: 98
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

Nice post BitCoinHodler.  If I had merit to give I would have given you some for it.
RoonyBlack

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

My opinion is that you should make your own research about TRX, about their concept, their future plans and activities. To evaluate the risk and to decide by yourself, not to trust of someone else's opinion. About TRX, my opinion is to stay away and do not buy. Smiley
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

I advise you not to buy TRX. Roll Eyes
The token has a bad reputation in China, where almost all Chinese know that most tokens are in the official hands, and the token looks more like a ponzi scheme.
Cheers!

i think many chinese people are getting tired with their bankster clan as people are everywhere else in the world...

Fwakata

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

Best to do your own due diligence. Many people that say yes may have personal stakes in a company. Sorry if that's not the answer you were looking for.
Neytiri

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:05:59 PM

i think  that tron trx seem to have a lot of traction here on the forum and i think the price of this upcoming alt so good luck in investing in it.

Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

Although it can be seen from twitter that many people are talking about tron, how many of these people are real users remains to be seen.

And more people accuse it of being a hoax, even if it can make me profitable, I think, and I'll stay away from it, and no one knows when it will plummet.

tungnguyen224

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

In my opinion TRX will go down much much more because it's has been pump so high.
Kozlov

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Hey guys,

I actually started investing in crypto (XLM,XRP,XMR,BTC,ETH,LTC,EOS,VEN) quite lately.

Shall I buy TRX now that is going down? What do you think about the game?

Cheers!

You can buy mine if you want, I'm not looking to do much with them. I own about 80 dollars worth which I purchased at a slightly heady price.

How big do you think it will get? I'm not so sure since the whitepaper rumours that the hype can sustain itself without some serious technical quantum leaps occuring on their Github.

squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:26:19 PM

Right now the price seems a little high, and I have heard that some communities, in particular the Chinese and Japanese, do not really favor it.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:02:28 PM
Merited by stefany101 (2)

Before you buy tron , check first or analyze its prices and graphs in exchanges. And it is below from its normal price it is good to buy.
01BTC

Activity: 462
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:08:32 PM

Just NO Smiley , have a more deep research of the market on coinmarketcap.com , there are many options.

StevenCS

Activity: 319

Apeswap Finance

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:20:45 PM

from what I see the coin is dropping to its bottom, and not the means will never rise, but the coin will not rise in the near future. And now all the coin is falling, so that is the reason not to buy this coin as well

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: