Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:41:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Media  (Read 689 times)
Mary Laura (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:47:57 PM

Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you  Huh Huh
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

I think social media is playing a vital role regarding this cryptocurrency world. I believe that people are getting addicted to the social network and they are passing their most of the time in this platform, they are getting all sorts of information from the social media that's why it has a good potential criterion for promoting any type of activities. so it's inevitable to its role the communication system.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

In layman terms; the good effect is that social media has really helped a lot of businesses as long as you have some digital marketing skills. On the other hand, the bad effect is that it has made some people to stop handling their life events reasonably without having to put on the social media every single event of their life, both the bad and the good.

nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:08:07 PM

Generally for me, social media is a very good and essential marketing tool which has really assisted firms and businesses to expand their horizons. The only disadvantage I feel is that it has reduced interpersonal relationship as people now feel connected to their social media pages than a face to face interaction. How will I do something wrong to someone and the next thing is to go post it on social media, rather than confronting me? Yes, it happens a lot and that is sickening!
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:58:34 PM

Social media has effect on virtually anything being it good or bad. People put up their views at ease and say whatever they feel and other people get easy access to it. Social media can promote a product or service easily and can also kill a brand easily depending on the information being put up by people on social media as lots of people are on social media these days.
Tambu

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

Social media is one of the powerful mouthpiece for anything you want to dilever to the public. It can spread rapidly any information for free in a short period of time.

MONARCH  |  THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION  |  Private Sale is LIVE!
▬▬  "Be your own KING"  |  PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018  ▬▬▬▬▬
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

It really depends on the person, some would take it negative if that news was negative, but some people would do a research first before judging crypto just like what happen to us. Since, for sure we are already hearing a lot of crypto but before we totally disagree about it we tend to do a research on how it works or if it is really a scam and so we are here finding out that it is a legit one.
ridwan99

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:21:36 PM

social media is great powerful agent......it helping side to worldwide business...
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

because social media is very helpful in disseminating information and as one place of promotion and news
people are more active in social media ,such as promoting the project
open widely can be in the clay crowd that's a positive impact
if negative
well when writing bad news
in a matter of seconds alone is spread even though true or not

Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:07:47 PM

Please tell me the good effects and bad effects of social media need to my assignment thank you  Huh Huh
the good effect of social media it can be used for communication it helps us communicate easily the
bad side of social is anything is possible like cuber bullying cyber crime etc.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:14:47 PM

the positive effect of social media is the rapid spread of information so other than as the field of social media communication as well as a place for the utilization of promotion
but as a side effect of it is news that is not good or fraud, or news that provokes also many circulating in social media

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ICO BLOG
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

Can get friendly with lot's of people
But on the other hand the upper sentence also means 'Can get friendly with lot's of strangers'
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:23:58 PM

Just have a look at "Crypto twitter" for example.
For news and quick first hand informations this is the best place to be!
On the other there is lots of trolling and shilling going on.
But social media is very important to spread the word of crypto and get new people into this space.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:28:48 PM

Social media is nowadays the best media as well as the cheapest way to reach the customers as millions of them are using it 24 hours round the clock.That's why we could see lots of facebook and twitter campaigns coming nowadays to make the ICOs famous.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:33:06 PM

This is not true at all. Without a good and proper technology, bitcoin would be a shit, and no one will be interested to join, and it doesn't matter if it has a 1 million dollars marketing inside.
Social media is playing a crucial role for the promotion of Cryptocurrencies' ICO. Many investors also share their opinion about crypto-trade related topics that can be beneficial for the new investors. I think its bad effect is very little compared to positive sides.

Please, be realistic for a while, the marketing is always good, on everything.

But if bitcoin would be just a rock, and someone tries to promote it, do you really think that it would be "famous"?

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:58:10 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 12:22:03 AM by doch

Generally for me, social media is a very good and essential marketing tool which has really assisted firms and businesses to expand their horizons. The only disadvantage I feel is that it has reduced interpersonal relationship as people now feel connected to their social media pages than a face to face interaction. How will I do something wrong to someone and the next thing is to go post it on social media, rather than confronting me? Yes, it happens a lot and that is sickening!
No doubt that social media can be consider as one of the most important tool of getting information about bitcoin. I also getting good information about bitcoin and other altcoins through social media, but still we cannot totally depend on social media for trading and investment. We also need to get the expert opinion if personally know some one, or should also study some internet sites from where we can also get important information about crypto market.
shawncole

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:21:34 AM

Social media is the best tool to connect with your customers, expand your network and get relevant information. Just know how to use it right and you'll get the benefits.
Gerald8102

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:02:46 AM

Social networking sites allow people to communicate and remain in contact with friends as well as meet new people. These sites allow people to find others with similar interests that they can create a relationship with and get to know one another.Social networking allows for creative expression by using tools such as blogging and messaging to post ideas and stories.Social networking does have negative effects as well, but are nothing compared to the advantages of using it. These sites reduce the amount of face to face socializing and replace it with online interaction which is believed to result in low quality relationships with other people.Cyber bullying occurs as well, which is bullying people online in a public way, but occurs at a small percentage.
iqbalnurdiansyah23

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

social media positive impact of social media

- information in the world we can find out because of social media
- communicate with relatives or friends to be closer there is no limit
- means of adding new friends

adverse effects of social media

- social media is often a news item for hoax news
- can make people addicted so forget to socialize directly

the impact of good social media bad, it depends on us who use social media
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:32:03 AM

Pros of social media:

- chat or still have a connection to your old friend, or friends that that far away.
- keeps you up to date with the latest trending topics
- entertains you a lot especially on your ride on the bus, at the bed at home, in the toilet.
- see what's up with your relatives, any updates from them
- spread out or advertise yourself or your products easily to hundreds of people
- quickly search and message who are you looking for
- meet your soulmate online

Cons of social media:

- you'll get addicted to it, your spare that that should be productive turns out to be used scrolling endlessly through Facebook
- you can literally study and stalk another person without their knowing, and this applies same to you
- people know your background even they are not that close to you
- your eyes will start to hate you for being on the phone late at night.
- you may feel you are not good enough as you may compare yourself to other posts of people
- some privacy is taken away from your life
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: