Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DT member "Actmyname" now abusing the merit system  (Read 626 times)
2girls (OP)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

Now After shame full act of giving useless tag of Shitposter, Actmyname has started giving Red tag just because one member give Merit to another member.

He along with few others want all merit given to him or to DT members only Grin Grin Grin

Beware guys, if you give Merit to any account, this mafia of 3 DT members (actmyname / Pharmist / Cat) will tag you thinking alts are giving merit to each other

But if you give Merit to DT members or well-known accounts, only then its acceptable  Wink

Here a recent attack of actmyname...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:12:27 PM

Now After shame full act of giving useless tag of Shitposter, Actmyname has started giving Red tag just because one member give Merit to another member.

He along with few others want all merit given to him or to DT members only Grin Grin Grin

Beware guys, if you give Merit to any account, this mafia of 3 DT members (actmyname / Pharmist / Cat) will tag you thinking alts are giving merit to each other

But if you give Merit to DT members or well-known accounts, only then its acceptable  Wink

Where is the link to see this activity ?
2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:14:27 PM

Here is link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=465017

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:29:13 PM

If the connections are valid, then he isn't abusing anything. People can and will get tagged for sending Merit to themselves.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

If the connections are valid, then he isn't abusing anything. People can and will get tagged for sending Merit to themselves.

He is not sure. In all the tags he has written "Likely Connected accounts"

Police cant give Jail to a person only based upon he is likely to be a criminal  Grin

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:13:23 PM
Merited by otrkid70 (1)

He is not sure. In all the tags he has written "Likely Connected accounts"

Police cant give Jail to a person only based upon he is likely to be a criminal  Grin
They're not the police, nor is the trust system the judicial system.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

But if you give Merit to DT members or well-known accounts, only then its acceptable  Wink

If you send Merit to a post that doesn't deserve it, you probably risk your account.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:24:25 PM

*applaud*

If you send Merit to a post that doesn't deserve it, you probably risk your account.
Disagreed. That would be stupid. Either you have the freedom of sending merit to whomever you want, whenever you want, or you have a very restricted system that is somewhat pointless. Users should not be scared to leave merit or the system will collapse.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:32:53 PM

*applaud*

Disagreed. That would be stupid. Either you have the freedom of sending merit to whomever you want, whenever you want, or you have a very restricted system that is somewhat pointless. Users should not be scared to leave merit or the system will collapse.
Someone sending Merit one by one to a single user or a limit number of accounts on different posts will probably raise some red flags to me.
2girls (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

*applaud*

Actmyname is making the system SCARY

justine11

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:48:41 PM

I like to see these people especially OP criticize DT users without looking their own wrong doings. OP, why don't you spend some time to look at your mirror first before critizing anyone? And also please spend some time looking at this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2823221.0 they already proved that is merit farming and he's just doing his job as DT Member to put a red paint (just like yours) and stop merit farming
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

Take a look at this post . Does the merit awarded look suspicious like it's from an alt?
Maum

Activity: 250
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:16:32 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:33:36 PM by Maum

*applaud*

Actmyname is making the system SCARY
No, those, who cheat with merits, are "making the system SCARY" and are well tagged with negative trust.
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:34:22 PM

no knights because there is no king
but knights exsist if willing to protect people
*applaud*

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:35:34 PM

This is quite scary. I know that it would look like that you are supporting an alternate account if you would send smerit to other users. This is another down side of using the merit system.

I was also thinking that maybe they also used this kind of system to keep track on suspicious activities or even catching those members here that has alt accounts.

Some people are also sending smerti on senseless posts, and posts that are on point doesn't even get any merit. I think that admins should do something about the new system. Let's just see if there would be an improvement on the forum and on the system because as time goes by, we will see if either  this would have a positive or negative effect on the community.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

What do I need merit for? Absolutely nothing.

You're making strawman claims again and again. I suppose every single negative trust I send is so that I can personally gain from it, right? Every scammer that I tag is because I actually want to scam instead and I need to get rid of the competition, huh? Roll Eyes

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

You're making strawman claims again and again. I suppose every single negative trust I send is so that I can personally gain from it, right? Every scammer that I tag is because I actually want to scam instead and I need to get rid of the competition, huh? Roll Eyes

Do not feed the trolls bud. Keep being excellent

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

What about getting a bigger e-peen like the fine folks over on Reddit lol. Not that I am insinuating you would but still. Imagine that e-peen getting bigger and bigger with every little precious merit point. Then showing that huge merit score on your Bitcointalk account to your grandchildren. You would be a fucking legend man. Sweet  Grin
wklt2002

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:43:49 PM

actmyname please first ansver i wrote you in telegram
second i newer had alts in this forum anf users fxpc  and petricoin my friends and partners
third i just sended some merrits to my friend for test becouse it was new for me and i not 100 % understud what is that also they same

why you red trusted me and they?
i newer farmed and sheetposted why you do it?   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Just by reading this post and some of your other posts that are not in a local board explain why you got red trust. Also, the only posts outside your local board are all on bounty threads, so it really looks like your only hunting for bounties. Obviously I can't judge about your local board posts though.
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

actmyname is a pisshead who is abusing the trust system massivly
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: