Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:05:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Toyota AE86 - SOLD  (Read 234 times)
Longsword94 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:21:32 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2021, 09:16:54 AM by Longsword94

post deleted because the car is no longer in my possession
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:46:24 AM

I bought this car almost 1 year ago, sadly I need money for my family and I cannot afford it anymore. I tried to sell but none in italy wants it, so I'm trying to ship it overseas.
If you want to buy, here there are some pictures

https://imgur.com/a/m8N7D

I will only accept bitcoin or ethereum as a mean of payment.

Price is (from currencio.co) 2,5 BTC or 26 ETH

Can consider lower offers, but keep in mind that for this price I will also ship the car by sea.

Shipping starts from VENICE PORT to YOUR LOCATION PREFERRED PORT 2 up to 3 weeks after I get first half of the price and you can send me the rest when the car arrives to destination.

Keep in mind that sea shipping is slower than air shipping and it takes more time depending on where do you live.

The estimate time for italy-usa would be 2 months.

So 1,25 btc now and 1,25 btc in 2-3 months.

No dreamers please, only people really interested in buying and into old sportscar.

I check the image you posted and the message and I found some interesting things

1. That you want to sell that car for over 25,000$ still amazes me because even vehicles such as some Toyota or Honda brands that are of say 2012 models are not that expensive and with $15,000 one can get the vehicle and even pay all sort of charge to the required destination whether though air or sea.

2. How you expect someone to send you over 10,000$ again before you shipping the car is what I cannot phantom that you will then wait for the remaining half. Two things I observe there its either you are not willing to ship it at all or the real amount is that half amount because there is no way you will guarantee the remaining balance when the car gets to its destination.
Longsword94 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:03:56 PM

I bought this car almost 1 year ago, sadly I need money for my family and I cannot afford it anymore. I tried to sell but none in italy wants it, so I'm trying to ship it overseas.
If you want to buy, here there are some pictures

https://imgur.com/a/m8N7D

I will only accept bitcoin or ethereum as a mean of payment.

Price is (from currencio.co) 2,5 BTC or 26 ETH

Can consider lower offers, but keep in mind that for this price I will also ship the car by sea.

Shipping starts from VENICE PORT to YOUR LOCATION PREFERRED PORT 2 up to 3 weeks after I get first half of the price and you can send me the rest when the car arrives to destination.

Keep in mind that sea shipping is slower than air shipping and it takes more time depending on where do you live.

The estimate time for italy-usa would be 2 months.

So 1,25 btc now and 1,25 btc in 2-3 months.

No dreamers please, only people really interested in buying and into old sportscar.

I check the image you posted and the message and I found some interesting things

1. That you want to sell that car for over 25,000$ still amazes me because even vehicles such as some Toyota or Honda brands that are of say 2012 models are not that expensive and with $15,000 one can get the vehicle and even pay all sort of charge to the required destination whether though air or sea.

2. How you expect someone to send you over 10,000$ again before you shipping the car is what I cannot phantom that you will then wait for the remaining half. Two things I observe there its either you are not willing to ship it at all or the real amount is that half amount because there is no way you will guarantee the remaining balance when the car gets to its destination.

Price can be subject to change, anyway that's the price I paid this car. Keep in mind that shipping is included, venice-new york is a solid 1100€ (1366$) if you are lucky so I'm literally giving a 1500$ discount on the price I payed the car.

This is not a Toyota Corolla SR5, it's a real JDM AE86
It's unfair to compare the AE86 to a "toyota or honda car from 2012" that's like saying Lamborghini is overpriced because there are chevrolet and mustang cars from 2018 that costs less.

As for the second point, I didn't even think about it and you are right. Like this I will be scammed 100% I will ask for the full amount in advance.
Longsword94 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

EDIT! AND UP!

I changed the post, now it's a RAFFLE!

Get a chance to win this car!
killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

EDIT! AND UP!

Get an escrow like minerjones. No one is going to send you a single satoshi without an escrow
Longsword94 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:59:57 PM

No problem. Can that support raffles?
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:02:06 PM

EDIT! AND UP!

Get an escrow like minerjones. No one is going to send you a single satoshi without an escrow

Actually, until you register with an escrow and place your order there please. You can possibly get it sold through that medium.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

Even with a raffle, I doubt if anybody would be interested in that car of yours. You car can be of great quality as you have make it sound but the people that would see the real value for what it is (like a Lamborghini or Rolls Royce) are specific set of people with the same taste as you those are the people you should arrange to make a deal with.

0.01btc and the 100 numbers you have there means, you will be getting 1btc if everybody participate and pay up. That is like $10000 for you alone for a car that you want to sell at a discount initially and a massive drop from your initial 2.5btc or 26eth. It shows to me that you don't even know the value of what you want to sell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: