Lets keep helping each other.
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:11:33 PM

So, what's the use of your token? Huh
What's the difference between the your token and the altcoin scam you think, just for trading tokens, just for the money? How to assign tokens?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Future Seeker (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Lets all unite for a better future

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

So, what's the use of your token? Huh
What's the difference between the your token and the altcoin scam you think, just for trading tokens, just for the money? How to assign tokens?
Scam tokens are abandoned once the developer or team earn from them. While we are planning to build a community that will value our token in the long-run and can be use for trading. We are planning to build a token that will not be affected by inflation and a token that will rise in value.

iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:08:58 AM

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have? All your comments and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated  Smiley

Just make sure that what you are saying here will not be happening to the cryptocurrency you are planning to put up otherwise you are just victimizing other people who might believe in your project and promises. Putting up a project like this may not be so easy...and the best thing to do is first establish a good team that will handle so many facets of the project. You can never pull this through alone...otherwise you are just dreaming. I am hoping that soon we can see your dream rise into the sky and we can see it shining bright from afar. Good luck!
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:09:41 AM

This sounds exactly like the hundreds of other shitcoins out there. My advice: Don't create it. You haven't stated what your coin will offer that is unique from the other coins. Why can't people simply use Bitcoin to do all the things you stated?
shidannv

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:10:37 AM

Do you mean you want to release an ICO project? It seems there are some token generation tools to release any token after setting some parameters.
Bitcoin S

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

You need this both first. A supportive team and a supportive community. Good luck on your project.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have?

All your comments and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated  Smiley

If you are planning to do that make sure first all the analysis and brainstorming if this possible for your income and of course you have also a team that support your goal to achieve a successful project so that my suggestion is study first the possibility how it works, how it help to those who want to trade, and possible solution for the error. Make sure the team you want to geat have same mission and vission that you have for the successful.
MetaMod

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:27:03 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2018, 04:22:21 PM by MetaMod
Merited by ace4549 (2)

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have?

All your comments and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated  Smiley
And how will you do that?do you have the right resources?itt requires a lot of money to be able to built a crytocurrency its not that easy if you are alone with your ideas.You need to have your own team,like what others say you need to have the right people and time to be able to achieve success!
Newboybb

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:34:24 AM

I still don't know what you want.

Because you just want to create a token to trade, so you're a person? A team?

And why do enough people choose to buy the token? Huh

casdder

Activity: 110
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:35:42 AM

I think you should first find a team, and then determine what your token is about, show your skills, which can attract everyone's attention.
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:44:03 AM

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have? All your comments and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated  Smiley

Just make sure that what you are saying here will not be happening to the cryptocurrency you are planning to put up otherwise you are just victimizing other people who might believe in your project and promises. Putting up a project like this may not be so easy...and the best thing to do is first establish a good team that will handle so many facets of the project. You can never pull this through alone...otherwise you are just dreaming. I am hoping that soon we can see your dream rise into the sky and we can see it shining bright from afar. Good luck!
Thank you for the advice. I won't victimized anyone.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:47:13 AM

This sounds exactly like the hundreds of other shitcoins out there. My advice: Don't create it. You haven't stated what your coin will offer that is unique from the other coins. Why can't people simply use Bitcoin to do all the things you stated?
I think Bitcoin is too high nowadays that's why an ordinary person would not able to afford it. And fees are too high.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:52:16 AM

Do you mean you want to release an ICO project? It seems there are some token generation tools to release any token after setting some parameters.
Not an ICO project but to build a token that main purpose is for trading.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:56:45 AM

You need this both first. A supportive team and a supportive community. Good luck on your project.
Thank you!

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

If you are planning to do that make sure first all the analysis and brainstorming if this possible for your income and of course you have also a team that support your goal to achieve a successful project so that my suggestion is study first the possibility how it works, how it help to those who want to trade, and possible solution for the error. Make sure the team you want to geat have same mission and vission that you have for the successful.
Thank you for the advice. I think I need a great team with the same mission and vision. And first of all I need to shell out money to begin this project. I will analyze first.

YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:02:29 AM

You are not the first person to create such a coin , almost every exchange created its own exchange token, you are too late man.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

And will you do that?do you have the right resources?itt requires a lot of money to be able to built a crytocurrency its not that easy if you are alone with your ideas.You need to have your own team,like what others say you need to have the right people and time to be able to achieve success!
Yes, I know it requires money also time and effort. I need also to have my own team the right people as you said.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

I still don't know what you want.

Because you just want to create a token to trade, so you're a person? A team?

And why do enough people choose to buy the token? Huh
A token that will not be affected by inflation and will rise in value in the longrun. I am a person. People choose to buy token to earn but due to many scam tokens many traders and investors experience misfortune. That's why I am planning this new kind of token.

Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:23:49 AM

I don't think this is a good ideal. All of the cryptocurrencies can be used to trade and they were created with special functions. If you want to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only, you must create an exchange site to use it ( example is BNB of Binance) but now we have a lot of exchange sites to trade cryptocurrency so have you ever think your ideal can compete with them?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: