Print  
Author Topic: ?  (Read 673 times)
Future Seeker (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Lets all unite for a better future

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:25:57 AM

I think you should first find a team, and then determine what your token is about, show your skills, which can attract everyone's attention.
Thanks alot!

Lets keep helping each other.
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:33:12 AM

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have?

All your comments and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated  Smiley
You are not the first person to create such a coin , almost every exchange created its own exchange token, you are too late man.
I am not planning to create an exchange. And I am not into money. My sole purpose is to create a token that will not be affected by inflation and a token that will rise in value on the longrun. Appreciate your feedback.

RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

You a lot of time while you doing that. And you more money to promote your own token. But if your project is successful your money will back as your token go to succes.. I suggest, just continue to post until you rank up as an senior member, your dream own token would be easy to promote here at cryptoworld.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have?

I don't think this is a good ideal. All of the cryptocurrencies can be used to trade and they were created with special functions. If you want to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only, you must create an exchange site to use it ( example is BNB of Binance) but now we have a lot of exchange sites to trade cryptocurrency so have you ever think your ideal can compete with them?
Yes it can compete if the idea for the token to be anti-inflation and rising in value could be accomplish.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

You a lot of time while you doing that. And you more money to promote your own token. But if your project is successful your money will back as your token go to succes.. I suggest, just continue to post until you rank up as an senior member, your dream own token would be easy to promote here at cryptoworld.
Thank you for encouragement.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:57:55 AM

OP If you have ability to do what you want like to create your own coins why you need to ask here in forum base on your question you cannot achieve anything but only nothing,i think you should know first where you capable of because on your post you only know the negative and if you run a coins here in crypto no need to ask and of course we can do anything in life if we believe that we can and here in crypto.
In creating a project, one must consider the opinion of others especially the community.

chickenjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:06:22 AM

Are you really trying to say that you are the only one who will create that coin?So what is the characteristic of your coin?Are you just creating it for the price?Any other characteristic of your coin?Just be sure that your coin be as useful as compared to others.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
btcCoincart

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:07:48 AM

Ooops this seem difficult for you!
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:16:54 AM

Creating your own ICO and token is not an easy, it will take months before you can have it. Because in the first place you need to create a team, you need to have a developer who is trusted people, your project must be transparent as well. And you will appoint your team member according to their skills too and you should know that you really had a passion to be in this industry.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

If you really want an honest advice, then I would say that just abandon this idea. There are so so many coins which are worth holding, can be used for trading and have fast and fee-less transactions. So your idea is not new nor does it add anything good to the crypto world. Of course, if you are just for quick cash grab, then you can make anything you want. But if you want to develop a coin that has an actual value, then first develop an idea, then convert it to a project and then think about the coin.

But frankly speaking, you don't seem to have any idea worth converting into a project. Probably you are just shooting arrows in the dark.

prince05

Activity: 126
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:21:29 AM

Your vision is great! But a vision like this is too complicated, there will be a lot of hard work and dedication that you need to invest to pull this off. If your vision is a cryptocurrency that will stay for a lifetime, You will need a good team that shares the same Vision and makes the vision a reality which is a very rare instance as most projects now a days are just after for the money once they have the expected money already they all flee without any sign then another project will emerge literally the same people, same great portfolios, just using different names and pictures to scam the public. If you have the right team, abundant resources, and a lot of patience you can at least try making your vision a reality. A vision like this will change how we view cryptocurrency now. It will be more meaningful to store coins for the future generations to inherit a thing which you can include in your last will and be inherited by someone special. I was thinking in order for this kind of thing to work you will have to create several coins with different rarity. Being a rare coin that has a value the grows over time is something you can have which you can share to future generation for them to inherit and might change their lives. Or a coin which is tied to a rare object of desire, it could be anything with value that grows over time might be like a land title of some kind. So there I have given you a feedback which you can think it over if it would really be possible to pull a vision like this to a success. But if ever this vision becomes a reality and will be successful I will be the first to congratulate you for having this kind of vision and support it for sustainability.

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
sozvdhua

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:26:57 AM

I can not tell what your idea is exactly what you want to do. Trading cryptocurrencies is not surprising
. And what you're talking about gives the next generation of coins. It is a bit fuzzy.

Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:37:23 AM

You need this both first. A supportive team and a supportive community. Good luck on your project.
Thank you!

Having a good team and great community support is essential for creating a coin because without them you can't move freely most likely they're the spine of the coin.
So you must build them first and the rest will follow. Well then, good luck to your coin.  Smiley
Raffy11

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:04:58 AM

today so many crypto are coming and im sure the one you are planning is already done by some ICO but if you think you're idea will become successful why not try. But you have to be knowledgeable about how crypto works here and you must have a great plan which you will use to your crypto. And also you will be needing a good team to make it happen. Good luck to you anyway.

◥Telegram ◥Twitter     ❖◆❖◆❖    DOMINANT CHAIN   ◆❖◆❖◆    ◥Facebook ◥Reddit
◥Ann Thread         Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform          ◥Whitepaper
yummy23

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

have you thought about the name?
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

Are you really trying to say that you are the only one who will create that coin?So what is the characteristic of your coin?Are you just creating it for the price?Any other characteristic of your coin?Just be sure that your coin be as useful as compared to others.
First of all I will need a good and supportive team. A coin that will not be affected of inflation and will rise in value on the longrun. Yes we will make sure that it will be useful and valuable.

Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:07:30 AM

"Hello,  world! I want to make a perfect coin".  Pretty strange as for me. The author asks the audience to help him to decide... What?  I don't understand. No idea,  no plan,  no sense. It must not be affected by the inflation. How?  Due to the demand.  How are going to make it popular?

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Ooops this seem difficult for you!
Yes it will be challenging. That's why I asked 4 of my friends which also have knowledge, understanding and background same as me in the field of programing. I prefer to have a team consisting of 5 persons including me for the meantime.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:18:07 AM

OP If you have ability to do what you want like to create your own coins why you need to ask here in forum base on your question you cannot achieve anything but only nothing,i think you should know first where you capable of because on your post you only know the negative and if you run a coins here in crypto no need to ask and of course we can do anything in life if we believe that we can and here in crypto.
In creating a project, one must consider the opinion of others especially the community.
you already know the answer in that &
you want from us to comfort you only
ok i will tell you that always think positive
then you can do it god bless you always
I will think possitive. Thank you.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

What makes you think your own ICO or token might not be regarded as scam? You have not presented any whitepaper for your proposed coin. Who and who are you working with. These and many more are some of the issues you need to deal with.

HOMT