Print  
Author Topic: ?  (Read 666 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have?

All your comments and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated  Smiley
And will you do that?do you have the right resources?itt requires a lot of money to be able to built a crytocurrency its not that easy if you are alone with your ideas.You need to have your own team,like what others say you need to have the right people and time to be able to achieve success!
That is true, maybe he has big earnings and savings that he will use for making a currency. But that is better if you are good in that it means you have your own team to be.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:48:55 AM

I think you should create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. This is really great idea!
Future Seeker (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Lets all unite for a better future

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

do not do whats alresdy been done, there`s too much crypto currencies, and too many doing the same, stop it
Thank you for your opinion.

Lets keep helping each other.
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:07:29 PM

What is the idea of your project ? And the value to society ? successful ICO is not so easy to create ,you need a huge knowledge and a team with good skills and at least the budget for initial advertising .
Idea of creating a token to be use for trading. A token that will not be affected by inflation and will rise in value in the longrun.

Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:53:18 PM

For starters it would be nice to learn a little more about your tokens. I really convinced that it's almost impossible to run such a machine. To develop you need programmers, marketers and others. Add information at least about your budget.
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:13:46 PM

Just continue with your dream, are you planning to have your own coin to be used like ethereum and bitcoin? Its always depends on you if your project looks good biggest investors wil support you. But in your case your account is a newbie and lack of explanations on your plan how it will work ? just like you've said most projects and ICO's now are scam because of failures.
Yes planning a coin to be used like ethereum and bitcoin but main focus is on trading. A coin which is anti-inflation and will continuos to rise in value. I know that my rank is a major factor to consider but as long as I stay and the team that I am planning to build we will surely succeed.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

What is the essence of the idea?  Roll Eyes Even scam projects have more meaning in their proposals. To create a successful project you need to be a professional, an innovator and have a great motivation, not just fantasies.
I do have those 3 qualities. And I will make sure that my team will have those.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

I think that you post this thread with a little amount of information you will acquire from posting of replies. Well anybody have different ideas to help you gather information but I suggest that you look for elite persona here in this forum who has the ability to give you the exact informations regarding to your project, there are campaign managers who is/are good advisers about crypto and they are also professional traders.

You know what OP.  If this is serious you can always talk about price to the good mentors, but basing on others ideas is not a genuine platform.

Make it radical. (If it's for real) .
This plan is for real, that's why I ask the community for the opinions because the essence of a coin's journey relay on the community.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:28:51 PM

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have?

It is too early to say continue or do not with what you are saying. You are saying something hundreds of other coins are saying. That is also one that has already offered by Bitcoin in the first place. Generic is the word. Try to put up a clean and clear whitepaper perhaps or a one-pager at least detailing this vision of yours. What you are saying holds no water actually. No one should be able to jump into a conclusion with such a vague idea.
Thank you for the suggestions.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:09:46 AM

@OP isn't that the bitcoin had already been doing? Bitcoin right now is considered as for trading or holding purposes only together with a good amount of community it will surely survive to pass it on to your children and even to your grandchildren.
Yes but Bitcoin still have disadvantages like high price and high fees.

sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

For starters it would be nice to learn a little more about your tokens. I really convinced that it's almost impossible to run such a machine. To develop you need programmers, marketers and others. Add information at least about your budget.

This.

Can we get some more info/backstory?

Of course, it's gonna be really challenging but it's not gonna be impossible, so, either way, good luck, op!
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:14:52 AM

This sounds exactly like the hundreds of other shitcoins out there. My advice: Don't create it. You haven't stated what your coin will offer that is unique from the other coins. Why can't people simply use Bitcoin to do all the things you stated?
I very much agree not to create it, everything Bitcoin he says can be done, and bitcoin has gained a lot of supporters, and I think it's just the hundreds of other shitcoins out there, and you want to create it unless you really can stand out,but having a dream is good.
I think that it can stand out because of the anti-inflation and rising in value features.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:29:13 AM

If you drive only prudence, then I think you should not create such a project, because I think everything you need is already on the market today, if you have some great idea, you can not tell, then I'll listen to it with pleasure
The idea is to create a token that is anti-inflation and will rise in value on the longrun.

mai_ngoc

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:49:25 AM

To create a cryptocurrency, I think you will need a great amount of money, a great idea and a good team. And if you can afford, I'm looking forward to your crytocurrency.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

you can not create your own ICO, first you need the support of other sonors, cooperation and help from more experienced people in this matter!

goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

you are planning to create a cryptocurrency or a project,  but do you have a great team to support you on this project? What about the concept or any strategic plan on building up this project? Do you think your knowledge is already enough to create a project like this? Can you handle pressure? I guess those are some of the questions you have to ask yourself before creating a big project. If you think you have the resources and a great team and you can handle every pressure and problems that may come your way well then go ahead. Just try to make sure that you have all the knowledge with regards to this cryptocurrency that you are trying to create otherwise you will also end up scamming people like what others do.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:56:45 AM

I sure can know that you have some ambitions about your own coin but this is not how it goes, you have to come up with a practical idea with use cases, purpose and benefits to customers.
Yes I know, our idea has purpose and benefits to customers.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:09:08 AM

All your comments and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated  Smiley

Please be specific of your request because it could be understood as you want to create ICO to create your own token or you want to choose a coin that will make you rich and stable for sure. But i think its about altcoin for you to choose for an investments therefore i suggest you to choose Ethereum as it was the top altcoins now which mean very promising for an investment and trading for so many years.
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:42:34 AM

Best is to go out in the world of crypto with zero expectations. Every coin or ICO is shit unless people come together in community to build something together! I was in the same dilemma. Then I decided to just go ahead & run an ICO for fun. www.tatticoin.com (lol, Don't buy it) its just a funny thing I am doing just to keep my creativity going, learning more about ICOs & improving the art of FOMO. If I get more people involved & if it actually reaches some stage of interest then I will revel the real idea behind it.. right now its just fun.

If you are building something make sure to do it for others, start in parts, noting has to be perfect or complete to start with, involve as many as you can. This community is "still" great they will give you ideas to improve if they see a potential in the way you do things.

So, Maybe just go out and present your idea openly to the crypto community and improve it with the response you get.

Cheers & all the best
Thank you for the encouragement and goodluck to both of us.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:19:11 AM

And will you do that?do you have the right resources?itt requires a lot of money to be able to built a crytocurrency its not that easy if you are alone with your ideas.You need to have your own team,like what others say you need to have the right people and time to be able to achieve success!
That is true, maybe he has big earnings and savings that he will use for making a currency. But that is better if you are good in that it means you have your own team to be.
Thank you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: