Print  
Author Topic: ?  (Read 675 times)
Future Seeker (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Lets all unite for a better future

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:59:49 AM

As I could understand from your post, you do not have enough experience in trading and you do not know much about the world of crypto. Sorry, but I think you will fail with your project. My recommendations are not yet to start it — just enrich your knowledge.
No, it will not fail.

Lets keep helping each other.
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:03:01 AM

ERROR Token can be traded now. See main post.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:35:29 AM

Help to promote ERROR token. Thank you to all.

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

How are you now bitcointalk.org people?

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

To all high ranking people on bitcointalk, thank you so much! Really appreciate all of your help.  Smiley

orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

Please, care not to launch yet another coin with no innovation. The cemetery is getting too small for projects that do not address any use case and disperse the investment into worthless pseudo-coin. It seems that you have Satoshi´s idea... 10 years later.
BeruchN

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:32:38 PM

To all high ranking people on bitcointalk, thank you so much! Really appreciate all of your help.  Smiley

Be sure to keep us updated, good luck!

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:46:26 AM

Be sure to keep us updated, good luck!
Yes, I will keep you all updated.

Bitcoin S

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

Okay we will help promote your token on Bitcoin S community.
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:36:51 AM

Okay we will help promote your token on Bitcoin S community.
Thank you so much.  Smiley

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

ERROR Token starting to increase while most of cypto markets now are crashing due to $530 million dollar hacked that happen last January 26.

Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

On the basis of Ether, I can create a hundred tokens per day))
But they will be useless, like thousands of others!

Bitkoyn still can not rid the world of the rule of banks and corrupt states, while their useless papers are useless.

Do you want to make a super coin that will solve all these problems?
do not make me laugh  Grin

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

On the basis of Ether, I can create a hundred tokens per day))
But they will be useless, like thousands of others!

Bitkoyn still can not rid the world of the rule of banks and corrupt states, while their useless papers are useless.

Do you want to make a super coin that will solve all these problems?
do not make me laugh  Grin
Yes we will.  Cheesy

lovemylife31

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:10:13 PM

This sounds exactly like the hundreds of other shitcoins out there. My advice: Don't create it. You haven't stated what your coin will offer that is unique from the other coins. Why can't people simply use Bitcoin to do all the things you stated?
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have?

All your comments and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated  Smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 02, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

We will post a link here for the price update of ERROR Token:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2867062

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 31, 2018, 04:01:14 AM

We want to present ERROR Token - the anti-inflation and rising value token.

Token Contract Address: 0xdd19aa23a20941deb3f29d7b5d97d2251198f608
Token Symbol: ERROR
Decimals: 18
Total Supply: 404

1 ERROR = 0.404 ETH and will continue to increase

Trading platform: https://etherdelta.com/#0xdd19aa23a20941deb3f29d7b5d97d2251198f608-ETH

Warning: We do not have website, whitepaper and roadmap yet. Most of all no products. So please don't ask for it. When you buy, it is only a digital ERC20 token which has no value so please keep it mind. When you invest in this feasibility study, remember that it entails great risk and might not be able to recover most or all of your funds. Refund is not allowed when transaction has been made on the platform. This is a feasibility study only so don't expect gain in return. Invest at on your own risk.

January 30, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

Thank you for all your comments and feedbacks. Now we come to a conclusion to launch the token and make a feasibility study.

Further updates will be posted later.
it's your vision your project do what satisfies you
Future Seeker (OP)

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:33:06 AM

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have?

All your comments and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated  Smiley

February 02, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

We will post a link here for the price update of ERROR Token:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2867062

January 31, 2018, 04:01:14 AM

We want to present ERROR Token - the anti-inflation and rising value token.

Token Contract Address: 0xdd19aa23a20941deb3f29d7b5d97d2251198f608
Token Symbol: ERROR
Decimals: 18
Total Supply: 404

1 ERROR = 0.404 ETH and will continue to increase

Trading platform: https://etherdelta.com/#0xdd19aa23a20941deb3f29d7b5d97d2251198f608-ETH

Warning: We do not have website, whitepaper and roadmap yet. Most of all no products. So please don't ask for it. When you buy, it is only a digital ERC20 token which has no value so please keep it mind. When you invest in this feasibility study, remember that it entails great risk and might not be able to recover most or all of your funds. Refund is not allowed when transaction has been made on the platform. This is a feasibility study only so don't expect gain in return. Invest at on your own risk.

January 30, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

Thank you for all your comments and feedbacks. Now we come to a conclusion to launch the token and make a feasibility study.

Further updates will be posted later.
it's your vision your project do what satisfies you
Thank you.

iwishicouldfly

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:49:01 AM

I knew I recognised that name, this is the guy who was promoting NEO GOLD which was a scam and said that a group of "rich Chinese investors" were planning to buy it all up.  He completely LIED, not even a small lie, he wanted to pump the coin on stupid lies so that everyone would buy it.  He didn't know anything about the project.  It's all the same guy who said he could "predict the future".  He's also the guy who predicted dimecoin would hit 100 dollars by the end of 2018 which would require and individual marketcap of 55 trillion dollars.  Don't trust a word this guy writes.

If you want to support this guy's obviously destined to fail project then fine but don't give him a cent of your cash.  That's all he is interested in and he's already proven it. SCAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM.
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:50:32 AM

If you want to make such tokens, it should have a benefits to all the people here. And also you must have a plan what the use of your token and what the main point why you make it. I agree some ICO's now are scams but we cannot blame them if they want to scam.
CloudM

Activity: 71

Diving into the world of cryptocurrency XD

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

I think any of existing cryptocurrencies could fit your requirements listed...why bother?

Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:05:51 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2021, 08:34:43 PM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: