Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ?  (Read 668 times)
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

How would you do that?you need millions of dollars for your project and a great developer team but if you have the resources why not?you have a good vision for the next generation but o will tell you developing a projects needs a lot of time ,but either way i hope you have a good luck.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinMaker7

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:24:36 PM

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have?

All your comments and feedbacks will be greatly appreciated  Smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 02, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

We will post a link here for the price update of ERROR Token:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2867062

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 31, 2018, 04:01:14 AM

We want to present ERROR Token - the anti-inflation and rising value token.

Token Contract Address: 0xdd19aa23a20941deb3f29d7b5d97d2251198f608
Token Symbol: ERROR
Decimals: 18
Total Supply: 404

1 ERROR = 0.404 ETH and will continue to increase

Trading platform: https://etherdelta.com/#0xdd19aa23a20941deb3f29d7b5d97d2251198f608-ETH

Warning: We do not have website, whitepaper and roadmap yet. Most of all no products. So please don't ask for it. When you buy, it is only a digital ERC20 token which has no value so please keep it mind. When you invest in this feasibility study, remember that it entails great risk and might not be able to recover most or all of your funds. Refund is not allowed when transaction has been made on the platform. This is a feasibility study only so don't expect gain in return. Invest at on your own risk.

January 30, 2018, 05:46:11 AM

Thank you for all your comments and feedbacks. Now we come to a conclusion to launch the token and make a feasibility study.

Further updates will be posted later.
it is your vision do whatever you want to do
kingcoiner001

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:25:21 PM

Hello Bitcointalk.org people. I am planning to create a cryptocurrency that mainly used for trading only. A cryptocurrency that will rise in value as time passes by. A cryptocurrency that can be treasure and inherit by future generations especially our children and grandchildren. As we all know some cryptos and ICOs nowadays are scams. And some are good cryptos and ICOs but later turn into scam because they were not able to accomplish what they promise. Some were discourage and some failed along the way. That's why i came up with this idea. Enough of scam cryptos and ICOs. Now help me to decide should I Or should not continue this vision that I have?

Trading platform: https://etherdelta.com/#0xdd19aa23a20941deb3f29d7b5d97d2251198f608-ETH

Warning: We do not have website, whitepaper and roadmap yet. Most of all no products. So please don't ask for it. When you buy, it is only a digital ERC20 token which has no value so please keep it mind. When you invest in this feasibility study, remember that it entails great risk and might not be able to recover most or all of your funds. Refund is not allowed when transaction has been made on the platform. This is a feasibility study only so don't expect gain in return. Invest at on your own risk.

Thank you for all your comments and feedbacks. Now we come to a conclusion to launch the token and make a feasibility study.

it is your vision do whatever you want to do
coinforlife123

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:21:01 AM

it is your project your dream do whatever you want good luck!
yummy23

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:21:13 AM

it is your project your dream do whatever you want good-luck in the future !
sunnycoiner23

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:47:01 AM

it is your project your life do whatever you want goodluck
SaoKimB

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:16 AM

Thinking is easier than doing. Many ICO projects have been started by good ideas, by no scam ideas. Crypto is not an easy way or simple business plan. You must have the best group with the best skills to do your plan. But the most important questions are "How do your group face the risks and difficulties? How do you deal with contradictions?"...
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:33:49 AM

Hmm, you present very scare information. Sorry, but really there is no info for analyzing. I only can see enthusiasm and wish to create something incredible. It’s good but we are not a children, we need more practical aspects.
-What is project uniqueness?
-Why will people need to this coins?
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

Some of the crypto currencies that have potential to rise up this year are Litecoin, Monero, Neo, Cardano and Ripple. You can pick any one of them. These digital currencies have teams that has proven experience in cryptos.

Future Seeker (OP)

Merit: 1

Lets all unite for a better future

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

If you want to make such tokens, it should have a benefits to all the people here. And also you must have a plan what the use of your token and what the main point why you make it. I agree some ICO's now are scams but we cannot blame them if they want to scam.
It has benefits like it is a anti-inflation token and will rise in value in the longrun.

Lets keep helping each other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: