Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [b]please help me to find info about SpaceChain (SPC)[/b]  (Read 118 times)
samsam23 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:38:44 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 04:05:36 PM by samsam23

do you know the SpaceChain coin? (SPC) and do you know if there is a specially designed wallet? I was reading about a QTUM-based wallet, what is it like? The exchange is Allcoin or EXX ... they say to put satellites in the reception space and to connect the blockchain all over the world, they seem to be serious. is up 4.20% ON cOINMARKETcAP
thanks if you get along you know something 🙂
there is little info and everything in Japanese

THANK YOU.
Kmdr

Activity: 103
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:15:38 PM

I am looking for the same at the moment.  I assume the QTUM official wallet should be ok?  Not sure though, I have not tried to transfer yet. Possibly ask in the QTUM Telegram channel?

↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️ EXTRADECOIN ↗️ The Exchange for Trader and Gamer ↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️↗️
Trade and Play [ https://extradecoin.com ]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: