Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:41:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is crypto gonna blow up?  (Read 179 times)
l4w (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

I sincerely believe in the adoption of cryptocurrency, but I thought that crypto would be way more popular by now. Honestly I am pretty suprised that we didn't hit a trillion market cap by now. I know there are a lot of factors working against crypto atm (FUD, Futurest, Scams etc.) but I still think that crypto can be greater than it is right now. So why do you guys think hasn't blown up or do you even think that it's gonna blow up more than it already has?
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:05:45 PM

I sincerely believe in the adoption of cryptocurrency, but I thought that crypto would be way more popular by now. Honestly I am pretty suprised that we didn't hit a trillion market cap by now. I know there are a lot of factors working against crypto atm (FUD, Futurest, Scams etc.) but I still think that crypto can be greater than it is right now. So why do you guys think hasn't blown up or do you even think that it's gonna blow up more than it already has?
The recent price crash is a biggest crash in cryotocurrency this is due to FUD or rumors and many things of banning cryotocurrency all over the Asia.But the real factor is regualtion happened but I think the tax is way to much for cryotocurrencies so user will hardly get benefits from it.So many user don't want to invest on cryotocurrency.
Still the price of bitcoin is under $12 K but just few weeks ago it is crusing at $20K and more on some local exchanges.
I think it needs more time to recover from that fall so hold your coins soon the cryotocurrency will blow up in less than 5 years.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:11:02 PM

It's because governments still have not taken an official stance on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole. There is the threat that exchanges may be banned, or income off of crypto declared illegal, so a lot of people are not willing to take this risk. If bitcoin were to finally become legitimate, we wouldn't see mooning coins anymore but the market cap would definitely go through the roof.

randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:13:26 PM

You essentially answered your own question, FUD being the most prominent of the 3 you suggested. Also I think there is a large element of correction about it, no matter how much potential something has it can only grow at a certain rate, the last month or two of 2017 were really quite insane and growth was too quick, a correction was needed and January is always a bad month. We'll pass 1 tn sometime this year I'm fairly sure, perhaps even 1tn for bitcoin alone.

Haley craft

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:16:52 PM

As you said, there is a big bubble in the current cryptocurrency market. So it has recently fallen sharply.
Because many countries restrict the use of cryptocurrencies, such as China and India, South Korea intends to further regulate the cryptocurrency. So now it's a process of removing foam.

phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:41:50 PM

Very thing about Cryptocurrency is no rush,all is about patient,some investors that toke the risk to invest at the early part of 2017 made their huge profit toward the end of 2017.As for this year the year just started definitely there will be an increase price as the year runs out,so every one who has an investment need to hold and wait for a huge profit.
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

Very thing about Cryptocurrency is no rush,all is about patient,some investors that toke the risk to invest at the early part of 2017 made their huge profit toward the end of 2017.As for this year the year just started definitely there will be an increase price as the year runs out,so every one who has an investment need to hold and wait for a huge profit.
With the price increases during 2017, the price of most coins should get much higher this year and the next.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

I think you are right. I was expecting it to reach greater figures by now but i think we are doing fine. This correction will help markets return stronger and healthier. Main reason for up and downs is probably it’s too fragile yet. People take out their money in even littlest down .
Kalthir
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:01:48 PM

I'd say it's going in the pace it's supposed to be going. Look at the growth we've seen.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

My opinion because crypto is still used by minorities. such as investor. technology investment. not like the majority like forex exchange. shares. or gold.
but technology continues to grow and potential crypto reach the majority market is very possible.
so Im liked being part of the crypto user before it happened and it will add experience and knowledge in how the market runs crypto.
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:05:44 PM

We are blowing up and have been rising all year. The mass adoption will take time. Right now it is still hard for people to understand buying and selling. Also almost no proper regulation. In time this will come, but we have been getting bigger and bigger. This is a long term thing not a 2 year project.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:08:22 PM

The year just started. I believe before the middle of the year the crypto market cap must have witnessed enormous increase in value. Hitting a trillion dollars cap is possible by the middle of year. Expect more adoption from the mainstream on the course of the year which will propel its growth.
2stout

Activity: 2366
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

Compared to a few years ago, crypto growth and adoption has been significant and tremendous; I believe crypto is further along than expected, hence some unwanted attention and involvement from governments and banksters.  However, with this being said, the market for crypto is still maturing and we will continue to see frequent peaks, valleys, and market corrections but should not be discouraged now.  I do think we'll see $1T market cap by end of this year or end of next year.
Arngrim

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

Someone needs some profits and they have already taken that.
If you are a big investor and you want it fast or you just went in for that purpose then it is a good decision.
The problem is there is a lot of people who also believes in the crypto world and it will be more bigger in the future. With that, the value stayed and will keep on moving as long as there are believers.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
peter.from.penn

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

Take a step back and look at the charts for a moment.  The crypto marketplace has seen tremendous growth, and is still on track.  Corrections, like our current one, are necessary for further growth to occur.  Whenever this happens, people always look for a reason behind it, such as FUD from South Korea.  In reality, this is just part of the market cycle.
BtcBling

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Bankers are the one who always put fear, uncertainty, and doubt regarding cryptocurrencies. Government bannings of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies also helped to slow the growth of potential users of the coins. Governments and financial institution always think that altcoins are always used as part of a money laundering scheme.

Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

I do believe crypto is bigger than this too. But no one know when the crypto currencies will recover, some speculate that recovery will be after 26 Jan (Futures expiry)

Hopefully recovery will be soon once the fuds are over.
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:34:49 PM

Seems like a pretty serious hatchet job on the part of the banking establishment and fearful governments hoping to legislate away something they don't understand and feel threatened by. Short term, it's unclear when we're going to see a solid recovery... however, crypto is bigger than this and it will fundamentally change the world over the next decade.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:39:17 PM

We still have a lot of leg room to be honest. It's just we started with the wrong foot this year. Governments around the world are really tightening everything crypto related, that's why investors are skeptic and reluctant to pour cash in the ecosystem.

I also thought that we are going to hit 1 trillion, but we need to wait. The market is very volatile that a single fakes news will make a lot of casuals push the sell button. But I positive that we will regain everything along Q2 of this year and we may hit the 1 trillion before the end of the year.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

Why do you think crypto hasn't "blown up" by now? I'm a bitcoin enthusiastic, and I hope it succeeds and I'm one of those guys that says that buying bitcoin now could be a good idea, because it's quite cheap, and it looks like a good investment. The reason I say that, is because I believe in it's potencial to become a truly decentralized currency that will be adopted worldwide.

Although that's my true belief, I do understand that it could also fail. Not because of technical issues, because I trust in it's dev team, but mainly because of human stupidity that could not see what lies in front of them. So even I, with all my trust in bitcoin, will not go all-in into it, because I can't be sure it will work. There are others that still want proof that the lightning network will solve BTC scalability problems, and there are those who simply don't understand it and think it's a bubble or useless.

What I'm trying to say is that although we have bitcoin on the main net, and we even have people testing the LN on the main net as well, and we also have countries that are doing a great work in terms of regulation, if we are completely honest here, and set aside our beliefs and hopes, we must admit that bitcoin is not ready for adoption yet. It's price can only go higher when it gets ready for adoption, and can only "blow up", when adoption actually occurs.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████