Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:48:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BLOCK SIMS-World's 1st Decentralized Telecom Company-UNLIMITED FREE VOICE & DATA  (Read 1019 times)
vadermore

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:41:56 AM

Why is your project identical to Mobilink (dot) io and your CEO is listed in their whitepaper as a web developer?? You have literally copied their roadmap... Something not right here.
Fire Rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Why is your project identical to Mobilink (dot) io and your CEO is listed in their whitepaper as a web developer?? You have literally copied their roadmap... Something not right here.

I haven't heard about that project .  Anyways our team hasn't copied anything from anywhere. Our team is real. Can you show me where its listed in white paper that our CEO is the webdeveloper? That means you haven't checked our site and whitepaper.  By the way our CEO is an IT expert.

Shehryar , our CEO is an IT Professional with over 15 years of experience in Project/Product Management, design, application architecture, development, data modeling testing, telecommunication, blockchain solutions and Implementation of Software Solutions. A good team player with the ability to work independently, having excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Expertise in design, development and implementation of component based client/server, n-tier applications and web development, using object technology.
Shehryar has created and launched a huge number of projects of enterprise scale, among which some of the prominent projects are: The Context advertising system, Domain registrar, Recommendation start-up and Web-Studios. All these products have been successfully presented to the respective enterprises. Shahryar started Blockchain Venture in 2012 and have helped a multitude of Blockchain startups to be successful with their journey. He is also an influencer at trade.io—one of the emerging crypto trading platform. Shahryar owns a good fortune generated from his Blockchain projects and has been an inspiration to young entrepreneurs with High Potential ideas, and has a huge following in the South East Asian region.
Block Sim is one of his venture on his mission to gap bridges among people by deploying entire Telecom industry on blockchain and give the people the true power they deserve.

To know more about the project please join our telegram community.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Fire Rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

BLOCKSIM CEO & CTO in studio shooting Video for BLOCKSIM ICO.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BLOCKSIMSICO

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

This tweet post may help you get the answer
https://twitter.com/BLOCKSIMSICO/status/958229235297955840
Community Support

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

I've been here since October searching for good ICO's to invest. Here's my step on doing my diligence before investing.
1. The concept of the project using blockchain.
2. The legitimacy of the team.
3. The Roadmap.

After looking at the presentation, I will review the whitepaper and the last part is asking the Team the technical details and how can they develop the concept into reality.

This is my analysis, the issue here is NUMBER 2 The legitimacy of the TEAM. Specifically the CEO SHEHAR YAR.

1. I found out that Shehar Yar was working at mobilink.io before launching this ICO. He was their Web Developer according to mobilink's Whitepaper.
https://i.imgur.com/cHfiho3.jpg

When I jum to the mobilink's Telegram group. Shehar was fired at mobilink because of the poor management on the website. And then I stumbled on this Blocksims which has the same concept with mobilink's project. What happened ? Are you launching a stolen IDEA? And when I thoroughly research at Shehar Yar's profile, he has no history of working with any Telecom company or any background about telecommunications. How can you make this concept into reality ?

2. The Blocksims Facebook page, Twitter account, Medium was just created on this Month, January 23? The reddit link and and Stemmit doesn't exist. Maybe they will create it soon.

3. If you have such newly created Announcement thread, Facebook page, Twitter account and medium. And the mobilink have Social medias that exist since December. Who is the copycat of the two ?

I would love to hear one of your team proving me wrong. With all the evidences and facts. Before I put my money on anything. I always do the those critical steps. Crypto world is quite a mess.
Community Support

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

This tweet post may help you get the answer
https://twitter.com/BLOCKSIMSICO/status/958229235297955840

According to that link, there's no solid evidence. Just words.
BLOCKSIMSICO

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:27:00 AM

I've been here since October searching for good ICO's to invest. Here's my step on doing my diligence before investing.
3. The Roadmap.

After looking at the presentation, I will review the whitepaper and the last part is asking the Team the technical details and how can they develop the concept into reality.

This is my analysis, the issue here is NUMBER 2 The legitimacy of the TEAM. Specifically the CEO SHEHAR YAR.

1. I found out that Shehar Yar was working at mobilink.io before launching this ICO. He was their Web Developer according to mobilink's Whitepaper.

When I jum to the mobilink's Telegram group. Shehar was fired at mobilink because of the poor management on the website. And then I stumbled on this Blocksims which has the same concept with mobilink's project. What happened ? Are you launching a stolen IDEA? And when I thoroughly research at Shehar Yar's profile, he has no history of working with any Telecom company or any background about telecommunications. How can you make this concept into reality ?

2. The Blocksims Facebook page, Twitter account, Medium was just created on this Month, January 23? The reddit link and and Stemmit doesn't exist. Maybe they will create it soon.

3. If you have such newly created Announcement thread, Facebook page, Twitter account and medium. And the mobilink have Social medias that exist since December. Who is the copycat of the two ?

I would love to hear one of your team proving me wrong. With all the evidences and facts. Before I put my money on anything. I always do the those critical steps. Crypto world is quite a mess.

Thanks for this detailed overview. Mobilink idea was created and presented by our CEO & CTO.Our CEO have been in the cryptocurrency and ICO world for a long time.Our CTO has been operating private Telecom company here in Malaysia.Idea arise from our CTO and built and deployed by our whole Team. Mobilink partnered with us to get the idea and then destroyed it.Even the Whitepaper that they have is presented by us.

True Story behind Mobilink is one man named Jame marcus that you can easily find on Mobiink white paper.50% of the team members were generated by this guy and those people doesn't even exist in the real world.

Also these guys are linked with Uahpay ICO that have scammed a number of investors in the past.When our team recognised these scammers and questioned and told to remove our team from the project they changed all the passwords that we had and announced us as no more being a part of the project.
They closed the telegram group where our CEO was the owner of the group as being the owner of the idea.They removed everyone from the group and created another group that hardly have 70 subscribers at the moment Jan 30th,2018.

With all that in place we can't let these scammers ruin the idea, so we've launched BLOCKSIMS, A idea that can change the whole telecom industry. Our BLOCKSIMS will be issued and shipped to all the major investors right after we start the Main Sale.

Please send us a email if you need more information at buzz@blocksims.io and we can help you understand more.

Community Support

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:07:30 AM

3. The Roadmap.

Thanks for this detailed overview. Mobilink idea was created and presented by our CEO & CTO.Our CEO have been in the cryptocurrency and ICO world for a long time.Our CTO has been operating private Telecom company here in Malaysia.Idea arise from our CTO and built and deployed by our whole Team. Mobilink partnered with us to get the idea and then destroyed it.Even the Whitepaper that they have is presented by us.

True Story behind Mobilink is one man named Jame marcus that you can easily find on Mobiink white paper.50% of the team members were generated by this guy and those people doesn't even exist in the real world.

Also these guys are linked with Uahpay ICO that have scammed a number of investors in the past.When our team recognised these scammers and questioned and told to remove our team from the project they changed all the passwords that we had and announced us as no more being a part of the project.
They closed the telegram group where our CEO was the owner of the group as being the owner of the idea.They removed everyone from the group and created another group that hardly have 70 subscribers at the moment Jan 30th,2018.

With all that in place we can't let these scammers ruin the idea, so we've launched BLOCKSIMS, A idea that can change the whole telecom industry. Our BLOCKSIMS will be issued and shipped to all the major investors right after we start the Main Sale.

Please send us a email if you need more information at buzz@blocksims.io and we can help you understand more.

https://i.imgur.com/cHfiho3.jpg]https://i.imgur.com/cHfiho3.jpg
1. According to the mobilink whitepaper. Shehar Yar was the WEB DEVELOPER. How can someone has the concept be just WEB DEVELOPER of a team ?

2. Can you give me the link of information about the Private Telecom Company that he's working with or worked with. As I see on his linkedin account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sheharyarsolutions/ THERE IS NO EXPERIENCE ABOUT TELECOMMUNICATION IS GIVEN. He is an Influencer of Trade.io and Power Ledger (He isn't recognize directly as Power Ledger's Influencer) that's all.

3. But there is a video of a team on Philippines https://youtu.be/_dx4_tYs3TQ and the CEO Rob Solidium have a great experience backed by Real Companies on Telecommunication. Here's the Mobilink CEO linkedin account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rob-solidium-3b297b57/.  And the team showed themselves. How can you say they didn't exist on the real world?

BLOCKSIMSICO

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

As explained earlier in the comment, our CTO is running a private telecom company here in Malaysia and idea originated with the combination of BLOCKCHAIN and Telecom.
About the team yes as we said 50% of the team listed on their white paper is fake you can verify that yourself. We can't add the picture with this account otherwise I would have added a lot of evidence probably you wanna try emailing us.

I guess this article will help a little
https://steemit.com/mobilink/@irrational/mobilink-coin-ico-too-many-red-flags
Community Support

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:25:42 PM

Devs, Who's Ted ? I think you've got something

https://i.imgur.com/GMAkKD6.png

https://officialtedblog.com/shehar-yar-blocksims-under-investigation-fraud-intellectual-proprty-theft/
https://twitter.com/TedLancer/status/958155644061675520
Care to explain?
vadermore

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

So it is true, you have admitted to putting fake people in their white paper.  They said you were in charge of putting all the people in the white paper and you just admitted to putting fake people in. have you no shame? how long have you been planning on stealing this idea from them? after all you were hired off upwork for $20 an hour.

as for your claims of UAHPAY being connected in anyway, wrong one of the investors I know reached out to them and they (UAHPAY) are not associated with Mobilink. PROOF: https://drive.google.com/open?id=19wedqcGU7Hgr-yZb4G_ZQGow4REG20wn

You're bold I'll give you guys that, but also seem very stupid.. Do you not think they wont take legal action against you? I guess only time will tell.
pruvast

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:36:55 AM

Any plans to go global?
alepy

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

LOL These mobilink guys are actually fucking around here in the post. I see they are the same people as UAHPAY and have fooled thousands of people with UAH PAY ICO.

BLOCKSIMS on the other hand at least seems genuine.People they have added actually exist. Really Shame to MOBILINK, I hope BLOCKSIMS will be considering shutting them down.

And lol I see people posting legal stuff is it even sensible? I don't see any theft at all??  I mean anyone can create any project or can be inspired of any existing idea.I may create another Ethereum tomorrow ethereum won't be having a problem unless I use Ethereum as the name. 

I support BLOCKSIMS, I like going with real people instead of cheaters UAH PAY and MOBILINK.
alepy

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:57:44 AM

MOBILINK A SCAM PROJECT STARTED BY UAHPAY

https://www.cryptocurrencyreporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DTag-CHX0AE-6ZA.png

https://www.cryptocurrencyreporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DTagO03W4AAqP0k.png

https://www.cryptocurrencyreporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DTXHjGwX4AEAwL1-576x1024.jpg

https://www.cryptocurrencyreporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DTXHjGxWAAAkOaQ.jpg

https://www.cryptocurrencyreporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DTXlyyTXkAAq8C2-768x724.jpg

https://www.cryptocurrencyreporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DTXmjh1WAAYghwz-576x1024.jpg

https://www.cryptocurrencyreporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DTXmjh5X4AAempA-576x1024.jpg

https://www.cryptocurrencyreporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DTXmjhtW0AATloe-768x457.jpg

https://www.cryptocurrencyreporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DTXtNtzW0AA-MPG-576x1024.jpg

https://www.cryptocurrencyreporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DTXtNuBW0AAkHJN-576x1024.jpg

https://www.cryptocurrencyreporters.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/DTXtNuKWkAAUscN-1024x610.jpg

gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:05:27 AM

SIM BLOC aims to resolve all issues related to traditional telecommunications
networking by offering BLOCK SIM cards that allow unlimited data and voice connectivity
of revenue generated through digital advertising.

wooow I like the purpose of your project and the concept is very interesting.I hope your project a great success. I will support your project. Grin
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:00:25 AM

The message of unlimited free voice and data is heartening, and it will certainly happen in the near future.

TRUE, That's why I'm quite crazy about this one. I mean Free Sim card to after investing. Nice deal

Can you really be free? BLOCK SIMS's ideal I still can not understand, do not need to rely on the infrastructure, all free, who will invest in construction?
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:30:36 AM

i read at the Ann of BLOCK SIMs maybe similar like Encrypto tell/ETT token (communication on the blockchain) but unfortunately the project failed and gone without any news

if the team here serious to manage the project i'm sure it will attracted many people

however the product of like this used by everyone
alepy

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:39:09 AM

i read at the Ann of BLOCK SIMs maybe similar like Encrypto tell/ETT token (communication on the blockchain) but unfortunately, the project failed and gone without any news

if the team here serious to manage the project I'm sure it will attract many people

however the product of like this used by everyone

I'm pretty sure these people are here to stay.Everyone is trying their best to be as transparent as possible. So I assume they will be successful.
gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

Russian ANN Thread is LIVE. Please join the discussions:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855435.

WP translation into Russian (need final edition - waiting for instructions)
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wLmR5LPoyBuvvY4X8btLoKgCaui6P_bj

BLOCKSIMSICO

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

UTILITY OF BLOCKSIMS & "SIM TOKEN"

The utility of a coin is always important, there is no doubt about that. The utility of BLOCKSIMS is within the telecom industry.

What our pitch is, telecom industry in general and voice connectivity in particular is losing its essence. People nowadays are more comfortable in talking on social connectivity platforms such as whatsapp, telegram and wechat etc rather than spending huge worth of money on traditional calling networks.

We provide these SIM operators a platform through which they can regain the essence and effectiveness of voice connectivity they have been looking for.

While offering their services to BLOCKSIMS users, they are entitled to get complete bill generated through voice calling.

What users get: free and efficient connectivity, less consumption of battery power in voice calling, no restriction of the social platforms due to regulations in some specific country.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: