Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin.Bitcoin.Bitcoin!!!!!!!!!  (Read 551 times)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

But I think, bitcoin will hit an another ATH after this bloodbath, like what happened last year. This situation always repeated in the bitcoin market. I think it will start bullish again after chinese new year or in march.

Many are predicting that after the big dip there would be a bull run. And it seems to be happening right now as we heading towards the end of February. Albeit slow, Bitcoin is now heading upwards and maybe or hopefully it can reach the $15,000 level before the end of the first quarter 2018. Right now, we are hearing less FUDs and fake news so this can be a contributing factor for the rise. We just have to continue on having faith on Bitcoin and we are supposed to be the disruptor and not the disrupted whenever it is not going up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

I agree with you and in my opinion, bitcoin will surprise us again this year, we don't know exactly when (of course because it is surprise) but I am sure this is also a good year for bitcoin to hit another ATH's. I am not expecting it too much, I am just being positive after the dips happen because I know that bitcoin will still prove again its potential.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

But I think, bitcoin will hit an another ATH after this bloodbath, like what happened last year. This situation always repeated in the bitcoin market. I think it will start bullish again after chinese new year or in march.

Many are predicting that after the big dip there would be a bull run. And it seems to be happening right now as we heading towards the end of February. Albeit slow, Bitcoin is now heading upwards and maybe or hopefully it can reach the $15,000 level before the end of the first quarter 2018. Right now, we are hearing less FUDs and fake news so this can be a contributing factor for the rise. We just have to continue on having faith on Bitcoin and we are supposed to be the disruptor and not the disrupted whenever it is not going up.
I'm not so sure I would call it a bull run if anything this is a snail walk, since it is very slow, but at least  the price is recovering and we are not losing any more money, now 15k by the end of the first quarter will be great and it is looking like a likely possibility but I do not know how long this recovery will last since it is clear to me bitcoin will keep being attacked for a long time by investors wanting to reduce its price so they can get in for an even cheaper price.
jerjer (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

I'm not so sure I would call it a bull run if anything this is a snail walk, since it is very slow, but at least  the price is recovering and we are not losing any more money, now 15k by the end of the first quarter will be great and it is looking like a likely possibility but I do not know how long this recovery will last since it is clear to me bitcoin will keep being attacked for a long time by investors wanting to reduce its price so they can get in for an even cheaper price.
You're right. The situation always repeated in the bitcoin market as we can see the movement of the graph. The only difference are bloodbath period and the recovering period of the price. But today the bitcoin price is recovering slower than previous.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: