Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Robinhood stock trading app will add Bitcoin and Ethereum in February  (Read 94 times)
headingnorth (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 37

NO SHITCOIN INSIDE

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:26:01 PM

The popular Google-backed Robinhood app lets you trade stocks with no fees and soon you can do the same with some cryptos. This is big!

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/25/free-cryptocurrency-trading-app/

ETHEREUM IS THE MOTHER ASSHOLE FROM WHICH THE SHITCOINS SPRING.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:29:43 AM

This will be a good news for all the daily traders,i hope all the exchangers will do like this zero fee during trades is a great help specially to those who only have a few capital and just want to earn few.
Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:23:34 AM

If its zero fees exchange how will they earn ?? Whats the logic behind making exchange without fees??
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:33:19 AM

The popular Google-backed Robinhood app lets you trade stocks with no fees and soon you can do the same with some cryptos. This is big!

https://techcrunch.com/2018/01/25/free-cryptocurrency-trading-app/
This topic was already in here somewhere but it is legit on february Robinhood will let everyone who uses their trading app with no fees but that doesn't mean you won't lose on trading it is still in effect that you got to take the risks.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

This will be a good news for all the daily traders,i hope all the exchangers will do like this zero fee during trades is a great help specially to those who only have a few capital and just want to earn few.

I find this news really great and I think I have already seen same projects following the same pattern...zero fees. Now, am just wondering how will the exchange make money out of its operation...will it be through ads which an be inserted anytime during the whole interaction time with members? Anyway, who would not want to have things for free though something has to be done to make the site sustainable. Exchanges can be good business these days as I have seen many who are really raking in good amount of profits.
ilgerr

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:11:31 AM

That's a good question, where their earning will come from? Will the app be free or must be bought? Or advertisements during the trade?
Fawad Escobar

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

That's a good question, where their earning will come from? Will the app be free or must be bought? Or advertisements during the trade?

yes same Question
So yout guys saying that use app for fees free trading
what if we use our Laptop/desktop for trading you guys take fees than ? from browser i mean
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:45:33 PM

The app itself is free to use, and there are no annoying advertisements being displayed. Robinhood makes its money mainly from their paid premium services, which grants people more functionalities. Another income source for Robinhood is that they earn interest over people's cash deposits and unused user balances. Also, before people are getting excited, Robinhood crypto trading will only be available in a few states within the US, so it's not that the entire world will be able to trade there immediately. On top of that, they will not allow anyone to deposit crypto into their Robinhood account. This makes me say that they are only tethering the price of a certain exchange, and that you just buy and sell non existent database tokens, which aside from its price, has nothing to do with crypto at all, so it's nothing really to be excited about after all, and definitely not a Coinbase killer....
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:57:11 PM

The app itself is free to use, and there are no annoying advertisements being displayed. Robinhood makes its money mainly from their paid premium services, which grants people more functionalities. Another income source for Robinhood is that they earn interest over people's cash deposits and unused user balances. Also, before people are getting excited, Robinhood crypto trading will only be available in a few states within the US, so it's not that the entire world will be able to trade there immediately. On top of that, they will not allow anyone to deposit crypto into their Robinhood account. This makes me say that they are only tethering the price of a certain exchange, and that you just buy and sell non existent database tokens, which aside from its price, has nothing to do with crypto at all, so it's nothing really to be excited about after all, and definitely not a Coinbase killer....

You sure they won't let you withdraw the BTC? I think I read that in the future they will add that function. Or maybe I am confused with the Square app.

Either way.

Most people on Coinbase never withdraw anyways. Hence I am sure RH users won't mind. Everybody is mostly in this game for speculation it seems.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██