Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:02:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ArcBlock - a Future I want  (Read 161 times)
cautrung (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

I think with whitepaper of this project it can reach the rank high on coinmarketcap soon. When Coin is a trend of our world, Arcblock support everyone develop Blockchain of themself without too much knowledge and time. So I think it will success.
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:41:26 PM

I think with whitepaper of this project it can reach the rank high on coinmarketcap soon. When Coin is a trend of our world, Arcblock support everyone develop Blockchain of themself without too much knowledge and time. So I think it will success.

Anything that makes the blockchain more accessible to those of us with limited technological capabilities will likely be a success. If crypto really takes off then the blockchain will become a mainstay for future generations and it will need to be simplified. If Arcblock can do this then they'll enjoy a lot of success.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

The interesting thing about Arc block is, the first decentralized platform system designed as an incentive driven, for the [Suspicious link removed]munity (the network of users, developer etc.). The incentives encourage the community to work together in peace and harmony to create and sustain a better platform. The idea of the Arcblock technology is to concentrate mainly on the user experience interface as it has not been taking into cognizance by previous and presently existing blockchain technology.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

ARC is a really genuine project. There is a huge hype. Too bad I couldn't get in. I will probably buy it on the exchanges. Its a hidden gem among new coins.

go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:57:08 PM

ArcBlock is going to be a big winner project. I was really shocked to see the number of people in its
signature campaign and the big community of members already.   
jaredl

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:57:45 PM

ArcBlock will be a success. That is without a doubt.

I think that the concepts and technology that ArcBlock is bringing to the world is amazing cos they are focus on the

user experience and performance first.

Most importantly, they will make decentralized applications accessible from users' browsers and even from app stores.

While the idea is simple, this is the most groundbreaking thing of all. We are all so used to playing games, interacting with

applications from our chrome or firefox browsers or downloading applications from app store or play store.

If they are bring the blockchain to the same browsers or app stores that we are using today, the mainstream adoption

will be tremendous. There will be avalanche of users who will be using apps that are powered by blockchains.

This will be the greatest value of ArcBlock.

Simple but world changing.

TPay Wallet: TENd3idLWQq95Z1MSf2cK3JgeLUoqDf8wX

ETH Wallet: 0xa8A8106959931018E3cacFD511dAD5E1c659ea54
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

The interesting thing about Arc block is, the first decentralized platform system designed as an incentive driven, for the [Suspicious link removed]munity (the network of users, developer etc.). The incentives encourage the community to work together in peace and harmony to create and sustain a better platform. The idea of the Arcblock technology is to concentrate mainly on the user experience interface as it has not been taking into cognizance by previous and presently existing blockchain technology.
I think so too, I'm interested in arcblock because he's in blockchain and I think it will be a success, do you know why we can not see the spreadsheet?
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:39:06 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 08:52:37 PM by matveyeff

Arcblock really interesting project for me. I was amazed by the fact that the registration for the whitelist closed in a few hours. This is really a strong project in my mind.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

I think arcblock WI be a successful  project waiting for the ico to begin.
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:51:38 PM

Post #10 by shill ArcBlock accounts, the more and more threads, the more this project is confirming itself to be a scam
squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

There has been a lot of hype on this project - in fact, so much hype that I am starting to get a little skeptical. I think everyone who is thinking about getting into this should also take the time to look at the claims of this being a scam just to err on the safe side.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

It will not be a success.

Please, before trying to hype a coin, at least, try to understand how it works and who is running it.

It is not because i am a "hater" or whatever you want to think, it is simple. They are just 99% marketing, 1% product, that is all.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

I'm just going to make a video about this project. I think that the current model of blockage is ineffective and needs to be improved. Why do users have to pay so much for transactions? This situation must necessarily be corrected. The cost of the transaction should cost much less and be done instantly. I believe that ArcBlock solve this problem.

3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:38:41 PM

I also think this project will be a great project in top 10, but I missed to register to public sale , so I have to buy  it after it's on exchanges.
Let's just wait to see whether this project can place in top 5.

CryptoAnnie

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:50:30 PM

Arcblock is set to become a new standard for developing blockchain applications. Arcblock is one of the best project and it will definitely raise high to the moon in crypto world, it has a bright future and soon it will be a successful project.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

Looks like AI serving learning purpose.Maybe a little of topic
but i saw today on Twitter robot what looks like robot who teach kids coding
It is for really small kids like 4,5 years old,robot is a kind of toy,plastic safe toy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1]
  Print