Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:22:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nvidia wouldnt let me checkout out, never sent me emails  (Read 179 times)
Digital Drug Lord (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

so I saw that they had the nvidia in stock, and I went to go put it in my cart, and then gone, couldnt check out, kept trying to add to cart, and checkout it failed. it then went to notify me....

so there must be millions of people sitting there refreshing every 5 seconds t waiting before me to get this, that in the fractions of a second, I was not fast enough.

Nvidia never emailed me either..
Digital Drug Lord (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

tried to get one at bhn wasnt fast enough...how if I just put in my credit card info, this is just barbaric
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:15:51 PM

According to the discussions Gamers Nexus had with several GPU vendors, GPU's are being restocked on a weekly basis. You'll have better odds of getting cards if you go to your local retail electronics store and ask them when their next shipment comes in, then go to the store on that day.

https://youtu.be/neNHVosINro?t=691

tadeus1

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

Except the local stores have bumped the prices to crazy levels   +VAT tax

digital lord,  keep trying.
Look at newegg and bhphoto may be (if in usa), for few models and enter your email on each model page.  they sell every day but the stock is out quick. usually in 5 mins.
Amazon may work but they usually get your money for pre-orders which I don't like.

If feeling in gambling mode, try alibaba order from china Smiley  or forget about it...go have some rest and come after a month. Should be better.
Since the coin prices are not that crazy now and may be it would be stable, probably the whole out of stock situation will come back to normal levels again. As in the summer of 2017.
Juggar

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:00:52 PM

so I saw that they had the nvidia in stock, and I went to go put it in my cart, and then gone, couldnt check out, kept trying to add to cart, and checkout it failed. it then went to notify me....

so there must be millions of people sitting there refreshing every 5 seconds t waiting before me to get this, that in the fractions of a second, I was not fast enough.

Nvidia never emailed me either..

So what? You think we can do something about this? I feel like you must be very young, your post are always inane.
No.15

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

I got lucky and snagged 2 1080ti about 2 weeks ago.  They still have not shipped Sad  The nvidia site is a luck game, just random refresh and if you are fast you will get one.  I think they only stock a few units a day.  Less than 10 I would guess
MrTDHP

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:39:16 PM

I got lucky and snagged 2 1080ti about 2 weeks ago.  They still have not shipped Sad  The nvidia site is a luck game, just random refresh and if you are fast you will get one.  I think they only stock a few units a day.  Less than 10 I would guess
Same here, ordered on the 12th Jan.
They said 3-4 weeks though so I hope it will be shipped by next week
Digital Drug Lord (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:56:27 AM

Same here, ordered on the 12th Jan.
They said 3-4 weeks though so I hope it will be shipped by next week

wow 4 weeks and they havent sent it? I mean, it is coming from the source but still!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: