Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best coin for short term investment. .  (Read 419 times)
ahmadoo (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

Mates, I need to know what is the best altcoin to buy now that I can invest some money in it as a short term investment in the way that I can gain some quick profits??
I mean just few weeks even a month or something like this and not more than this. Waiting for your help please.
Thanks a lot.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 05:54:02 PM

with returns of moderation as evaluating movesment of chart drawing from the market of exchange, investors to collects of confirmation as might to work on decision as displacing use of option to begins with new position with the table.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

Mates, I need to know what is the best altcoin to buy now that I can invest some money in it as a short term investment in the way that I can gain some quick profits??
I mean just few weeks even a month or something like this and not more than this. Waiting for your help please.
Thanks a lot.

at the moment it is difficult to say exactly what you buy at the moment, while the market has fallen, you can buy enough coins, I would advise you to take such as
1. Stratis
2. SRN
3. Voise
they to the spring exactly will do normal x, and so read news, all market mainly depends on them.
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

There are more best coin for short term investment like ethereum and monero,stellar and neo you probably make an income. When this coins are drop their prices i will bought some of this for short term investment.

Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:46:07 PM

Thanks a lot.
my advice if you want to trade short term better you know which coins are volume today a lot,
usually if the volume of coins that much in the marketplace the coin will be stable,
and tend to go up and down in a few hours.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

It is difficult to choose best coin for short term investment. But you can choose top 5 coin for investment according to their road map. You can also keep eye to crypt market for some days when you select these coin and then you can invest.
callumzzz123

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:01:12 PM

I personally like the look of Modum I think it has great goals and solves real life problems which is why the world could potentially adopt
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

I think best altcoin to be invested in the short term and can make us get a big profit in my opinion is APPC, POWR and XVG because the price is always up and down at any time so suitable to be a short-term investment.

europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:17:09 PM

Thanks a lot.
ICOs are the best for you , if you are not a first classic traders.You know , most of the successful projects are long term projects, like Bitcoin , it take several years the reach the price of $20,000+ , also Ethereum and NEO.
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

It's hard to choose short time investment for altcoins but you just can't set profit per coin. In my part when it comes for picking coins ill just check the market cap. And 24hr highest bid then buy it for lowest simple guide for choosing.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

I also believe that you can only get the best profit by investing a project ICO.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:39:39 PM

as moderating use of returns with the drawing of market, investors might collects of information as confirming further decision
but as the token ran only within less of month then investors to wait of customs with terms of dedication as might to follows with the decision on expends.

Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

best coin for short-term in my opinion is FUEL
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

if you want a short-term investment, you can look at coinmarketcap and invest in the top 10 alt there. because its trading volume is huge and the movement is fast. do research, before you make an investment.
WillowEvul

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:49:01 PM

I should mention one important thing: altcoins are great for long-term perspectives, because they becoming stronger gradually. Thus, it takes some time to earn a decent amount in exchange for your investment. Otherwise, consider these altcoins for such purposes:

-zcash,
-ethereum,
-litecoin,
-Nxt,
-LTC.

Good luck !!!  Wink
Evanston45

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

with returns of moderation as evaluating movesment of chart drawing from the market of exchange, investors to collects of confirmation as might to work on decision as displacing use of option to begins with new position with the table.

I have no idea what this means...translation?
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

Invest in these currencies ..

Aragon (ANT) :Aragon ran a very successful ICO, which at the time was the 4th largest crowdfunding event in history, and the second largest in the blockchain space with only ‘The DAO’ raising more than Aragon’s $25 million. Essentially, it is a platform for creating decentralized organizations. Given its ICO success and functionality, the ANT is sure to rise in 2018.

Stox (STX): Moving further down the market cap rankings, Stox is a prediction market platform. The concept behind it is very similar to other projects like Augur and Gnosis, although there are significant technical differences between all three implementations of the idea. But when you look at the market capitalizations, there is a stark difference. At the time of writing Augur is valued at $185 million while the circulating supply of Gnosis’ GNO tokens, representing a little over 11% of total supply, is valued at $67 million.

Diw (DIW) : DIW plans to introduce a global directory where account holders, be it individuals or organisations, will be able to list their services and expand their reach. The directory will feature a smart rating system increasing trust and transparency between account holders
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

I don't care much about short term investment, but in the present situation I think that Ethereum will recover faster than anyone else and this is making it good short term investment option.

windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

For me the best coins for short term investment are WAVES and FUEL.
Due to these two coins are so fluctuative and their trading volume is huge and the movement is so rapidly.
They very suitable for short term investment.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

Maybe you mean fast trading is it true?
If that's what you mean, at least you do your own research because I think everyone has a different analysis because if you get too stuck on the opinions of people it's feared you'll regret any loss and I think a good coin is a PPT coin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: