Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 09:27:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does a conservative trader like my father want to invest in AlloyCoin?  (Read 100 times)
Alloygod (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

Apart from the fact that he’s from the prior generation to us, my dad is so conscious
 about risk, everything is always in the bank. That pretty much
 makes him one of the most paranoid investors. If I had a dollar each time
he told me to stay away from cryptocurrencies, id pretty much have a bitcoin.

I was talking to him yesterday, about me writing informal blogs about
 AlloyCoin. Which was followed by the question “what’s AlloyCoin?” So I told
 him. That AlloyCoin wants to be a modern banking system for cryptocurrencies.
 A Crypto-bank, with features like a price floor and crypto-dividends. I explained
 to him, how something like AlloyCoin gets rid of instability and volatility in the
 cryptocurrency industry. Which is basically why investors such as my dad (majority
 of that generation) have always strayed away from cryptocurrencies.

As I was explaining everything, he kept on getting more and more engrossed in
 AlloyCoin. He started asking a lot of question, most of which I answered, the rest
 we looked up on their site (they literally have a valid answer for nearly every question
 you’d have, on their website). Half an hour into the conversation, he said something
 which really got me thinking, he said “I want to put some money into AlloyCoin”.
ALL of my dad’s resources are in bank accounts, nothing else. A person with such a
 conservative frame of mind, wants to invest in cryptocurrency?

I realized something, AlloyCoin is really going to change the industry. No cryptocurrency
 has ever gotten to the masses, could something like this be the answer? I wholeheartedly
 believe that blockchain is the future, but bitcoin isn’t. AlloyCoin could not only fill the
 current gap, but could solve a lot of problems not even conceptualized yet. What tier of
 people would use AlloyCoin?
1.   Day traders, for stability and as a safe haven.
2.   Long term investors, the crypto-dividends are really attractive to most.
3.   International payment backed by real value and not speculation. Imagine sending
 a bitcoin as a mode of payment, there’s a probability that by the time the vendor gets the
 payment, the value of the bitcoin has considerably fallen. AlloyCoin wouldn’t have this problem.
4.   Governments. AlloyCoin combine the best parts of being decentralized and being
 centralized. With decentralized servers (blockchain) their servers will always be up. With
 identifiable transactions and holdings, no government could have a valid reason to stop the
 growth of Alloy.
5.   Banks. Their patent has been filed. The guns have been loaded. Any bank who’d
 want to use this stunning system would HAVE TO go through AlloyCoin. Also, I get it that
 its still patent pending and not granted. But they have the IFD (initial filing date) so its
 honestly more than okay momentarily.

I say this often, but man, I really mean it. AlloyCoin could very well be writing history right now.

https://alloycoin.com/static/images/alloy-text.png

AlloyCoins website-  https://alloycoin.com

Alloycoins referral code- https://alloycoin.com/bh/ae16eb58f7990a11960673ae409bd4b1
staywoke081

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Santa Coin

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

Don't know don't care. Don't post refs please it is strictly against forum rules, not off to a hot start man. Have a read see here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0.

Alloygod (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

Hey man, I'm sorry. Didn't know I
Wasn't allowed to post the referral link,
I'll edit it asap.

Also, yes. I really do believe in this
company and I get bounties. So can
if you'd like to, visit their website. But ill
make sure to follow the rules regarding