Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:58:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why?  (Read 2250 times)
kryptokowalski (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:20:58 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eosfaucet.com

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:22:24 PM

we cover news around the top altcoins everyday on our telegram channel:

https://t.me/globalblockchainnews

be sure to check it out
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

my favorite subcommon is DOVU because I think it promises the future in a few months I think you can go to 10 or even 20 times
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

This is one of the hardest questions to reply now. I would like to have pretty much all altcoins Cheesy Like at least $1k of each Smiley Right now, one of my TOP pics are DAT because it is something completely new, DeepOnion because it's something different, united & unique in the crypto world, TEL because it'll be presented to huge auditorium shortly, POE because it'll change world of digital publishing... Oh boy I can keep it going Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
IsuruMaduranga

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:38:36 PM

1.Ethereum  - In my opinion the best coin ever made  Grin

2.Arcblock - It is going to be a Ethereum killer (Blockchain 3.0 guys  Grin Grin)

It has following revolutionized features

Smart Contract(From blockchain 2.0)
Cloud Node(Scripts implemented in the Cloud)
Blocklet:(New architecture of computer network when operating without server to access.Unlike old blockchains Arckblock will not only be dependent on servers)

The public sale will start on
Feb 3rd, 2018, 7pm CST. (I am going to buy 3 Eth worth ADT , 1900ADT= 1 Eth  Smiley)

In my opinion You shouldn't miss it..  Wink Wink Wink It will get a major hype

3.Neo - Chinese Ethereum

Neo will kill eth(It have the potential). It is the best coin in china. It will be in the stars soon with the help of world largest economy(China).. everyone should hold it

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

My Favorite altcoin is WRC. Reason for  why WRC is my favorite altcoin this is new in market and i think it's price will grew up faster then others coin.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:39:56 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Ethereum is one of them, there is also MaidSafe. If I had more Bitcoins then I'd invest in the latter.

OG member.
Brian Ray
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

we cover news around the top altcoins everyday on our telegram channel:

https://t.me/globalblockchainnews

be sure to check it out
I don't use Telegram that much, I'd much rather like to read up on things through Bitcointalk because they have the latest information.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:43:23 PM

ETH and Waves , almost all my friends told me to buy these two token, I did a research , I found both of them are worth investing , real project not just air tokens.
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:43:36 PM

Walton: big team across countries (China and SK), unique proposition (supply chain tech with RFIDs), ambitious roadmap with big updates in the next two months, solid community and the team is very communicative.
Ark: DPOS with staking is amazing. Team is solid and very product focussed instead of doing lame pumps by marketing initiatives. This will most likely 10x from here.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:33 PM

I do not have a favourite but am looking to hold what I believe to be a safe selection ie ethereum,litecoin,neo and bitcoin. Will increase the spread in future.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:45:49 PM

My favorite altcoin for long term holding will be ripple. It is a coin based upon the idea of global value transfer and the project can truly revolutionize the global banking scenario for sure. The project has one of the strongest teams available in the maket and many big banks like bank of America are partnering with ripple which will surely make it more valuable in future. You can expect huge amounta of profits in the long run if you plan and choose too hold ripple
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:47:52 PM

Now I hold high percents of ETH and Elix.
Both coins i think will make a race in the next time.
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:50:53 PM

Ethereum is my favorite. As much as I like Bitcoin, I admit the fact that Ethereum may overtake Bitcoin on capitalization in the future.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

My favorite altcoin is stellar because i'm lost a lot of stellar coin per 50 shatoshi and currently price 5360 Roll Eyes
sonali2015

Activity: 101
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:01:32 PM

I love eth and waves and think also it is the best and valuable coin.You know that just few days ago eth pump 600$-1400$ and waves is another coin to pump 2$ to 14$.Waves and eth have own plartform and its coin future bright
3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:01:45 PM

Cindicator is my best love , its price is $0.284839 now , but it's ico price is $0.01, price has proven its value.
Its idea is great , AI involved , a very hot area in 2018 , I think this is a high quality token which will be in top 20.

webminati

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:08:10 PM

Ethereum, neo, deeponion, neblio, these are my favorites.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:13:41 PM

Obviously Ethereum, but i love ethereum not because it has "that value" only because i LOVE the way in that you can have all your coins on the same wallet.

It is like having all your coins in the same portfolio, my erc20 tokens, obviously.

But yes.. Maybe NEO is a good one too, but i do not like it too much.
evgenspb78

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

I like SiaCoin, a great idea compared to analogs free. If you go to the telegram chat t.me/SiaCoin_RU
And by the way, she will give you a boost at the bottom.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: