Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:24:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why?  (Read 2252 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:34:52 AM

For me the most attractive is the Ethereum, it is very common, on the basis of it most of the cryptocurrencies have appeared, most of them are conducted using ether and not bitcoin, he has good reputation. it is a universal currency.

I also want ethereum, i want to buy it now while the price are down and hold it for long term, i believe that eth is one of the biggest price coin in crypto and i know hold ethereum is worth it to do.
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
My favorite coins right now is the one and only ethereum because when I just started crypto, ethereum wallet is my very first wallet in crypto world. And it helps me to earn a lot of profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

My favourite coin, purely on what I have read and certainly not on performance (as its been pretty rubbish!) is Byteball. A well established DAG coin with a terrible name and branding. However a great team and some pretty nice features. A good re-brand and some nice marketing would be nice....look at what XRP (now Nano) has done.

kryptokowalski (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:36:54 PM

I'll have to look into ByteBall its been on my radar.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:43:17 PM

My all time favorite is Hawala.Today (HAT) considering its low supply the developers are so great, very accomodating and full of patience when someone spread fud in their telegram group. The project itself is amazing because you can be able to stake your coins to earn more incentives or they call it as IFS (Incentives for stake) and also it is a p2p crypto-fiat exchange.
techjcv

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:46:08 PM

my favourite altcoin is ETH. my reason is simple because ETH is more used in every ICO project so it has potential price in market always move to adjust interest and requirement.
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

I only trust ETH. Because I think it's the best coin. blockchain 2.0 at the present time. In addition, there is LTC. It is also a quality coin of China. Compete with ETH
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

My favorite dogecoin altcoins and Ethereum. The first is just fun! In addition, they are ideal for the exchange of money - fast transactions and low fees. The second is very important for the entire infrastructure and I think that the future belongs to them.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

My favorite altcoin is Ethereum, because it has been used to many contracts and businesses and ICO's. So much effort with the team and the Dev is so popular.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:34:03 PM

if this is a survey maybe Ethereum is the most favorited.
I personally like Ethereum, because of the price stability that makes me dare to invest safely and many more Ethereum advantages already mentioned people here.
ccryptopark

Activity: 300
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:37:18 PM

I love IoT Chain (ITC). Rival to IOTA and very underrated. https://iotchain.io/
crypto lark covered them: https://youtu.be/BE8Gf-6sfJ4
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

if this is a survey maybe Ethereum is the most favorited.
I personally like Ethereum, because of the price stability that makes me dare to invest safely and many more Ethereum advantages already mentioned people here.
For me ethereum is also a favorite coin, I like the idea of the project and I like how easily I can participate in most of the new ICO. Between my friends we have long exchanged money only with the help of ethereum.  Cheesy
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:50:09 AM

Right now my favorite altcoin is the Ethereum. I think it is the widely used altcoin after bitcoin. And if it is being patronize by many that means it has the potential to give investors good income in a short period of time. The only drawback is its security.

kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

Right now my favorite altcoin is the Ethereum. I think it is the widely used altcoin after bitcoin. And if it is being patronize by many that means it has the potential to give investors good income in a short period of time. The only drawback is its security.
I also like ethereum for its popularity and attractiveness for investors. This is a very convenient coin for payments and participation in ICO. I do not think that ethereum has serious security problems; on the contrary, when using hardware wallets, this coin becomes one of the safest.  Cool
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:23:26 PM

but unfortunately at this time ethereum has wasted so much in price and it made the holder start losing his trust and from that his future began to be questioned, but behind all that I believe that there will come a time that the ethereum will reach the moon.

LamontFalkner

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:27:29 PM

ETH

because it is the best alt coin ever made
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

Tron and Ripple are the best among the alt coins. Tron is based on entertainment industry which is growing by rapid speed and therefore, tron has a very bright future. On other hand, Ripple has been adopted by many banks for there cross border payments which is fast and cheap. I am sure, community members will majorly adopt these two coins in the future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tarnojj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:04:57 PM

I already joined lots of project with the same concept. But I would like to see the difference. andI just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down, my all time favorite is ETH. my reason is simple because ETH is more used in every ICO project so it has potential price in market always move to adjust interest and requirement.
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:17:01 PM

I will recommend that you check Lockchain (LOC) this project is disrupting the hospitality industry and should be one that everyone in the crypto space should look out for.

Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

Hello, thank you for intresting question. There are some awesome coins now in my ethereum wallet, but I like Cadrano and find this project really impressive, and there are only 3 blockchain 3.0 projects: Cardano, Tezos and EOS. In my opinion, only Cardano looks much better than others. They are working hard and I love their vision.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: