Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:23:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why?  (Read 2252 times)
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

All master nodes coins because it give us payout to hold money.

BITSUM and reason is its Messenger based privacy coin  >:(and they have good development plans.

There development plan will attract people and price

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

I will recommend that you check Lockchain (LOC) this project is disrupting the hospitality industry
But is it a good thing to disrupt?

Well, it is almost two months this thread  started. A period when crypto was not yet experiencing this down fall and red everywhere. I am thinking now is another opportunity for all to buy those favourite coins they are putting up here. If you write and you don't buy the coins you are suggesting, then know that you are a shameless hypocrite.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Veles shalet

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:36:53 PM

Last time i trade the Ethereum, NEO, 0x, Dogecoin. But I also often trade many other coins. Basically, these are coins of new projects.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

I like ethereum, this is the most powerful and popular platform for new projects at the moment. In addition, this project is constantly developing, which makes it even more attractive. I believe in the bright future of this project.  Smiley
maerose_sun

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

Ethereum is my favorite coin and this is what I am using, in ethereum instead of mining for bitcoin, miners work to earn Ether, a type of crypto token that fuels the network.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:35:30 AM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Still, my favorite altcoin is Ethereum because I have seen future within even the value of it is unstable. Nowadays the value of Ethereum is rapidly recovering from price dump and hoping it will constantly continue until reach the highest price of it this year. Many speculations regarding the price bubble of Etherum nowadays are existed. Some are telling the price of Ehtereum will hit two thousand dollars (2,000 USD) or more than that. That good to the people like me, believing the capacity of Ethereum to raise its value to the highest price of it. Hoping the future of Ehtereum value will grow this year and I still believe on it. That's why Ethereum is still my favorite altcoin.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:38:35 AM

Ethereum is my number one as so Altcoin and Litecoin is my  second.  Ethereum seem to be the most useful coin. Crypto enthusiast are using ethereum platform for wide range of project. Anything conceivable is possible on ethereum platform. Litecoin is cheaper to get also.

Anatole Thompson

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

My favorite altcoin is Stellar which is a distributed, hybrid blockchain that is fully open-source. It is infrastructure that exists to facilitate cross-asset transfers of value, including payments. With just one integration into the Stellar Network, you will join an open, global financial network where all actors – be they people, payment networks, or banks – have equal access & economic participation.
irwan06

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:22:00 AM

xrp is my favorite coin,because not too expensive Grin Grin
Akshat21

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

My favourite alt coin is (thug coin) and why because of its outstanding performance we can se in crypto market,it is growing each an every day and is happeing because of their airdrops and bounty programs they are continueing it even after they are listed on some reputated exchange such as yobit to increase their community base of more 77k members to push up their project to much higher limits,if you are in crypto then you must take a try to thug coin it will not let you sad,already many are in benefit who have joined earlier to their project so you also must go for it.
Iagan Lee

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

Nuls is another of the projects that we really like. Nuls aims to break the technical shortcomings of blockchain and to reduce the cost of the development. It’s a modular blockchain platform, which means that Nuls divides blockchain into different modules: ledger, storage, account, smart contract, network and consensus. What’s interesting is that every module is independent from another, i.e if some changes are made in one module, they do not affect the rest of the modules. Modules cooperate through the service bus and event bus. So, Nuls aims to make blockchain technology easy to use and implement, which enables wider adoption. Platforms like this have enormous potential.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

My favorite coin is EOS now. I belive EOS will become the top 3 coin till the end of this year. There're several reasons for my expectations. First is the release of the main network on the 2nd of June, then we'll really can see the real strength of EOS. The second reason is that the project is ruled by Dan Larimer, whose past projects BitShares and Steem are among the most used blockchains in the world. And the last reason is the hype around the project. Almost everyone is talking about EOS now as the main competitor for ETH. If so, EOS can still make up to 6x to reach the ETH total cap.

DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

I love Odem a potential altcoin in the education sector. They have just traded on the exchange but prices have risen very high. So in my opinion, they will probably be higher in the future.
KangminT

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:15:06 PM

zilliqa, bluzelle, cadano, omisego, neo, binance Cheesy
galkinig

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

There is no favorite coin of mine and I invest depending on current prices and expected growth in short term. Even if I had to pick one, I would go for ETH or ripple.
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:12:12 PM

VeChain is my love. It is a blockchain platform offering Blockchain-as-a-Service to enterprises for products and information. According to their website, VeChain has more than 50 developers, which is a lot more compared to most of the crypto projects. Also, they’ve been on the market for some time, and building solutions for enterprises since 2015. As businesses have understood the value of the blockchain technology and it’s getting more and more popular, we can only see VeChain growing a lot bigger, as they have a great position and portfolio to profit from the crypto boom.
Btcwashu

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

VeChain is my love. It is a blockchain platform offering Blockchain-as-a-Service to enterprises for products and information. According to their website, VeChain has more than 50 developers, which is a lot more compared to most of the crypto projects. Also, they’ve been on the market for some time, and building solutions for enterprises since 2015. As businesses have understood the value of the blockchain technology and it’s getting more and more popular, we can only see VeChain growing a lot bigger, as they have a great position and portfolio to profit from the crypto boom.

For me bitcoin is still the best coin because even the price itself are highly volatile but it is more profitable than other altcoins. That's the reason why bitcoin is still my best coin. The price of the bitcoin is better than the other altcoins and you can earn much money and it will never be fail.
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:42:27 PM

Very like how the coin develops eos. This is a very promising coin with possibly very large growth, I advise everyone

Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

I kept my love with OmiseGO. From the beginning, OmiseGO has developed to address the shortcomings of the e-commerce industry in Southeast Asia. Traditionally, e-commerce infrastructure has been centered around credit cards and e-banking cards.
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

You know,Binance coin is amazing. It is a unique currency of Binance and is used as a coin intermediary dealing with other coin so its liquidity is huge. You can buy BNB coin at any time. Also, when you use Binance coin to trade other coin on Binance.com will be greatly reduced transaction fees. I love this coin. <3
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: