Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:50:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why?  (Read 2250 times)
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

I'm sure that it in simplicity of use and speed the transactions will surpass Etherium, the only problem is whether it can be called decentralized for 100 %, probably more not, than yes.
ethereum is one of my favorite altcoin because of the potential and ability in the market it help me to improve or increase my profit. investing in this kind of altcoin is the best decision i made because of this ethereum my earnings is increasing and by being demand and popular ethereum now will be next bitcoin in the near future this is a second large cryptocurrency that we are going to used.

There is no doubt that Ethereum is one of the best coin to invest after Bitcoin but I think over the years the amount of profit that can be derived from Ethereum is reducing each day due large number of users investing. In such case I prefer investing in IOST coin which has shown a tremendous growth over the last couple of months, the coin is significantly becoming more popular each day and investing even at this point can guarantee you good return.
sundul

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:22:55 PM

Until now I'd idolized ETH, BCH and BTC third coin is I think is the future of crypto to have always known by the community. The more widely known crypto because these coins can be a very lucrative investment. Look at the growth of the coins this rose is always a good thing because a lot of potential once the great entrepreneurs who entered.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Ethereum is one of them, there is also MaidSafe. If I had more Bitcoins then I'd invest in the latter.
My favourite cryptocurrency after Bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum have a bright future. It is the 2 nd most popular and accepted crypto currency. Its price is also high. Ethereum is accepted in many country. Many government work with ethereum to develop their country economy by reducing the unemployment issue in their country. Ethereum is less volatile in nature due to this many investors choose it for long term investment. Ethereum is also famous for its money transaction facility which is better than Bitcoin. So ethereum has the potential to beat the popularity of Bitcoin in the near future.
maynguyen

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:38:27 PM

My favorite altcoin is ETH. The technology of ETH is modern, the market of eth is large. The price of ETH is not too high, I can easily invest in it.

lambe45

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:34:37 AM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?

currently my favorite coin is storiqa, because the project is good, they are paltform online store, later payment can buy goods can be done with storiqa coins

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.net          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
stealth.money

Activity: 561
Merit: 255

Going stealthy

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:35:53 AM

Ark is the future! You will see.
Watch and learn.

scholes83

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:36:57 AM

#Crypterium is next big thing. It allows people to pay with all type of crypto currency through mobile phone app. Just have look #CRPT . You will thank me later
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:21:50 AM

my most favorite altcoin is ETH because I have a lot of ETH holders now and I'm probably looking forward to earning more when my price has risen and I have sold my hold.
keramzit

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:00:35 PM

Of cheap coins, I like EOS.  I think this coin has a very good future and by the end of the year the price will grow by 2-3 times.
Brimtorl

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:12:47 PM

My favorite coin is ETH, because it is the most reliable coin for investment.  And I believe in a successful future for ETH.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:14:34 PM

Neo. To date, this is one of the most promising altcoins, which is actively developing and advancing in the network. If you regularly follow the news of the cryptoworld, you can often see news about this coin, it is because of this that a good news background around NEO has been created. Therefore, if there is an idea to purchase this coin in your portfolio, then you do not need to think long, you need to take.
nascasto

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

My favorite altcoin in this year is definitely BNC. Because they are growing very fast and developing in good quality. If they turn into a centerless exchange in the future, the first 10 will not be a dream.

mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:21:59 PM

My favorite altcoin is ethereum followed by neo, dash and monero. Ethereum is supported by majority because of it's functions and purposes that it is very useful in crypto community like ICO projects that most of them are using ethereum platform, smart contracts does it very well that makes ethereum more popular.
Ydentity

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

My favorite altcoin is YDY token. Ydentity is a unique offering brought to you by Bright Nation Limited. Ydentity integrates blockchain technology to create a risk-identity token that is located as a confluence of psychological testing and government identification and meets with defence-grade KYC and cybersecurity standards.

Join> Telegram
God

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:51:13 AM

Ethereum and Cardano are one of my favourite coins, they are very good to me and i really trust on both of them, they are also very good projects with a good roadmap so far.

Memeicomel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:53:26 AM

Ethereum is one of them, there is also MaidSafe. If I had more Bitcoins then I'd invest in the latter.
this time being my favorite Altcoin is IOTA. because indeed IOTA became Altcoin which has an ever-increasing development. so making it a favorite coin will be very profitable to be a reliable coin. so to make a profit will be very easy by having it. besides, it is for IOTA itself is very capable to be a coin that is very capable to reliable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

I don't know as I give preference to bitcoin only. It is worth it! I like that it is based on the blockchain technology. I consider it the best one for trading and holding. Now I like holding strategy and think that I will win in the future
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:01:30 PM

I like NEO because it has an official backing from the Chinese companies and that means that there will be a big growth in the upcoming years with this coin.
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

we cover news around the top altcoins everyday on our telegram channel:

https://t.me/globalblockchainnews

be sure to check it out
I don't use Telegram that much, I'd much rather like to read up on things through Bitcointalk because they have the latest information.
EOS is a coin that has developed so rapidly. so this coin can become my attraction to have EOS and make it my favorite coin to be my favorite coin. and I made it my favorite coin of the year. I hope for EOS to be a coin that grew my desire for a fairly high profit by having EOS as my favorite coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Semenpaliy

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

I hope the team working on it will do everything it's intended and it will be the best project of 2018 . Good luck! https://konios.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: