Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why?  (Read 2250 times)
Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

Ethereum is always going to be my favourite altcoin because it is the most important one in here ,and it is the most secure one if you know how to protect it safely.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
proofofstake.com

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

Generally PoS or PoW/PoS hybrid coins. PoS is the better algorithm as it is more energy efficient than PoW and also incentives - in PoW miners can mine the coin without owning it and only doing it for the profit. On the other hand in PoS stakers posses the coin, which means they have invested in the project and want it to succeed. This helps build a more stable community which will eventually lead to the long term growth of the said project. Focus on PoS coins when investing in cryptocurrencies and you will have higher chance of success on the market ! Good luck !
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:33:50 PM

Ethereum is the best among the rest for me because as we can see it is the one who has the best chance to surpass Bitcoin in the near future by it's good system and better blockchain. There are a lot of altcoins circulating in the market today and everyone have their own favorite but for most people who hold some altcoins, they will surely answer that ethereum is one of the best altcoins to have in your wallet.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

I like coins that ever I got like ethereum and babb because from them I get profit and they growth for short time. Like babb in one week give profit five times.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:39:14 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
ETH and Waves , almost all my friends told me to buy these two token, I did a research , I found both of them are worth investing , real project not just air tokens.
right now I'm getting interested in Cardano's development. because what I see is able to give a high enough profit forward. with Cardano increasingly able to bring Cardano into a coin that is very capable to be relied upon with such a high price.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Actually altcoin is my favorite, but 2 of my favorite altcoin are Etherium and Neo because of the altcoin I get more benefits and the development of each month is also increasing.
kotulo

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:57:18 AM

I love all co-altcoin, but I like XRP
it's profitable for me
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:02:18 AM

My favorite coins are Ethereum and Ripple.
I love this altcoin because of the superiority of the system owned by each coin.
Ethereum is a stable value coin and is perfect for long-term investments.
Ethereum is also an altcoin that develops many platforms so that many transactions happen to Ethereum and cause the value to be stable.
Ripple is a very quick coin to make a transfer transaction takes just a few seconds, this is amazing.
And Ripple technology makes this coin a lot of interest, including me.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

All the altcoins in cryprocurrency have their respective advantages and disadvantages, many new altcoins are emerging in the crypto world until I forget the names, but if asked my favorite altcoin is ethereum (ETH) because its price is stable compared to other altcoin.
Ling ching xu

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:20:33 AM

I like Ethereum, this is the most powerful and popular platform for new projects at the moment. Some are telling the price of Ehtereum will hit two thousand dollars (2,000 USD) or more than that. That good to the people like me, believing the capacity of Ethereum to raise its value to the highest price of it.
maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:28:46 AM

I like idex market memebrshcip and aurora dao. Decentralized exchanges are the future and idex is the best.
As for services for real use there is Utrust that is releasing many news and could explode soon
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:34:19 AM

from the first I follow and enter the cryptocurrency I really like ethereum, because I think ethereum is very different from other coins and the price can be said the most stable
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Ethereum is one of them, there is also MaidSafe. If I had more Bitcoins then I'd invest in the latter.
I made Eos my favorite Altcoin this period. because what I now for EOS is a coin that continues to develop. so by owning it as a very profitable coin by making it a favorite. with this development helped me to make the price so improved and very helpful.

MiChaeng

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

my favorite coin now is Ethereum and Ripple because the coin has a good future. and also has a large volume and a clear concept. many marketplace are willing to accept the coins.
Miaaajos

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

Yes, it is Ripple. Centralized currency that might become very successful due to tight involvement with banks and cross-border payments for financial institutions; banks and companies like Western Union and Moneygram (who they are currently working with) as customers customers. However, it seems they are aiming for more decentralization now.https://ripple.com/dev-blog/decentralization-strategy-update/. Has high TPS due to Proof of Correctness algorithm.
Briannass

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

About currency, there are:
Litecoin : Little brother of Bitcoin.
IOTA: 3rd generation blockchain called Tangle, which has a high scalability, no fees and instant transactions.

Edsel_Miller

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:03:43 PM

I love the cryptos have smart contracts such as:
Ethereum: 2nd generation blockchain that allows the use of smart contracts
EOS: Promising technology that wants to be able do everything, from smart contracts like Ethereum, scalability similar to Nano with 1000 tx/second + near instant transactions and zero fees, to also wanting to be a platform for dapps. However, EOS doesn't have a product yet and everything is just promises still.
Cardano: Similar to Ethereum/EOS, however, only promises made with no delivery yet, highly overrated right now. Interesting concept though. Market cap way too high for not even having a product. Somewhat promising technology.
Afanshik

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

My favourite altcoin is IOTA. Did you ever tried to make a transaction from one address to another using their wallet? I had expereince to act so and I was highly surprised when I sent them from one computer, checked(just a few secs to see if everything is allright) and when I look on another computer they were already there! Impressive technology as for me, love IOTA for free and fast transactions
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

I had similar experiences with a lot of projects, Antshares (now know as NEO) is the biggest of them all.
Other projects which gave me good returns over time are: REBL, WABI, RPX, STRAT, ETH,
jack ryan

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

I love smart things , so I love cryptocurrencies that have smart contracts, NEO. Neo is a platform, similar to Eth, but more extensive, allowing dapps and smart contracts, but with a different smart contract gas system, consensus mechanism (PoS vs. dBfT), governance model, fixed vs unfixed supply, expensive contracts vs nearly free contracts, different ideologies for real world adoption
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: