Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why?  (Read 2252 times)
valeria isa

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

I love ETH because Ethereum is one of the most desirable technology in the world of digital currencies. That’s because Ethereum has many qualities that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies does not have.
4lfa04

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:28:45 PM

For now I will still choose Ethereum which is a logical choice at this time. Plus the price is still promising especially for the miners.
harastvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

Hi, my favorite altcoin is waves, because it has a good team and great technology.
They are constantly developing and working hard!
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

Favorite coins that I now have is certainly very much especially the coins that result from following the gift. Many coins are the result of the bounty that is experiencing growth. And from my first coins used to be capable of making a profit very much sure of BTC and the ETH. the second coin is a hero for me because the prices used to be very low and very high value now.
coingainer01

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

In this period my favourite altcoin is EOS. Because it rises even in bad markets. My second favourite is VEN. It generally has same period up and down. It is good for trading

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

from the first I follow and enter the cryptocurrency I really like ethereum, because I think ethereum is very different from other coins and the price can be said the most stable

Ethereum is also my favorite altcoin. I know that it will be gaining in future, and the investors will get their profits. It might become the greatest cryptocurrency on the market, and its leader even.
SuperP

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

My favorite altcoin is the ethereum because it is very popular and in demand so the price for it is growing and will grow  Cheesy
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:38:06 AM

In this period my favourite altcoin is EOS. Because it rises even in bad markets. My second favourite is VEN. It generally has same period up and down. It is good for trading
I like VIT, I find their project too potent, the project development team is quite professional and strong, in my opinion should invest in them, they are developing a field of services that I think that ai is also needed in our human instincts. Please find out if my words are correct.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Ethereum is one of them, there is also MaidSafe. If I had more Bitcoins then I'd invest in the latter.
for Ethereum is an Altcoin that I favorit for a long time. because indeed for Ethereum this is a coin with a growing development, so to have this coin make favorite coins will be very profitable. and indeed for Ethereum this has an ever-increasing development, so the profit to be accepted will be able to increase.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
annajewel100

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:07:39 PM

I have quite a good number of favourite Cryptos but I don't really hold or own them in my wallet. Some are ethereum, neo, nano, arcblock, cybermiles, universa, etc.
jack ryan

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:29:16 PM

I love smart things , so I love cryptocurrencies that have smart contracts, NEO. Neo is a platform, similar to Eth, but more extensive, allowing dapps and smart contracts, but with a different smart contract gas system, consensus mechanism (PoS vs. dBfT), governance model, fixed vs unfixed supply, expensive contracts vs nearly free contracts, different ideologies for real world adoption
Halbert

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

My favorite altcoins are the ethereum and the tron because these coins in the future will cost much more than now !
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:36:44 PM

My favorite altcoin Scitoken (scidex) becoz it's creating a new marketspace for data exchange which will be a great breakthrough in science. . I work with science myself so its project is very valuable to me.  Cool Cool

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

To date, I believe that the crypto currency Cardano is very promising. ADA has all the chances to become one of the most popular on the crypto currency market. An exceptional feature of Cardano, is the possibility of interaction between all the blockchain projects. The main factors for its growth will be a significant infusion of cash into the market of crypto-currencies.
Virtuxq

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:38:28 PM

my favorite is altcoin ETH. because he's already made me a profit. and I hope it will make a profit again.
luke liam

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:41:43 PM

Half a year ago I invested part money in the Life coin, I liked their project and team. Now this coin is cheap and has great growth potential.
glax1983

Activity: 541

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:43:30 PM

From the very beginning I liked Ethereum and till now I remain his fan. High value, popularity. I absolutely believe this altokkun, because I believe that he has a very promising future and rapid growth.
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:43:40 PM

my favorite is altcoin ETH. because he's already made me a profit. and I hope it will make a profit again.
I don't think holding ETH right now is a good plan because the profits were made from it won't be much as holding other altcoins , specially the bottom coins with huge potiental.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
My favorite altcoin is ethereum because it is the greatest altcoin in the market that is why a lot of people would like to hold and invest in ethereum. Ethereum has also a potential to be successful as bitcoin to have a high value and to be a good long term investment in the near future.
tyson777

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:59:56 PM

I do not have a favourite but am looking to hold what I believe to be a safe selection ie ethereum,litecoin,neo and bitcoin. Will increase the spread in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: