Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:36:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why?  (Read 2252 times)
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:27:55 AM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
Well there are many alternative crypto currencies that exist today in the world and their number of potential users who are ready to invest in them and their popularity. Both are increasing a lot day by day. But out of all the alternative crypto currencies that exist today in the world my favourite one is etherium. This is because since etherium has started it has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world and its price has been increasing since then.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

Ethereum because it's the father of tokens which was a really big thing that happened to crypto currency. No longer do people fork to make altcoins because of the ease that Ethereum has provided to make altcoins. This has had a lot of drawbacks because of scam ICO's and also spam and just general low quality of tokens and all that, but I'd say it's pretty cool. It has swamped the Ethereum network.
DreezHoly

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

My all time favorite alt coin remains to be Ethereum, The coin is still young with lots of room to develop yet its already the second most valuable coin in the crypto market , with the second highest market cap. The technology its operating on is also one of the best in the crypto market. Ethereum is currently the most popular coin in the market, thanks to its ability to  accommodate ICO launch in its platform, I believe that this coin will grow to become a big deal in the near future.
Hikimanr

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:35:39 PM

Now I like EOS because this coin has very good potential.  And now the price for this coin is very low.
bemine431

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

I like the idea of the Crypto Project developers team NKN (Blockchain) Project aiming to rebuild the Internet that will be truly open, decentralized, dynamic, safe, shared and owned by the community.
red4slash

Activity: 1330
Merit: 443

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:46:07 AM

I prefer ethereum as a coin that I like, the reason given is too much. for example from its usefulness in society too much and I believe ethereum is a good coin to do long-term investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
babysocoolll

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:46:24 PM

My favorite bitcoin is Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Cash increases the size of the block, allowing multiple transactions to be processed and has many advantages over Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is currently a heavyweight rival for Bitcoin.
allisonkeya

Activity: 178

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:50:02 PM

Bouts, i like it since the price goes up and down, it is profitable for sure Smiley
dilidolu

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

My favorite cryptocurrency is Ethereum, which has brought me some benefits, and it is about to become the best cryptocurrency in the market. I invested most of it in it and I believe it will bring me A generous return.
fedykog

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
the founders of NEO are working to ensure that their smart contracts are backed by laws and norms, and not as an empty word, as is the case with Ether. This, in their opinion, should be interested in Chinese business in the NEO blockhouse, which, in turn, will affect the development of the Chinese electronic currency.

If they manage to do what they have planned, then the rate of NEO will grow at times. None of the existing projects have so far been able to implement similar ideas, so NEO can become unique in its kind.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

At the moment for me, apart from ethereum and neo, the Streamr DATAcoin project is of great interest. I followed the news about this coin for a while and decided to invest in it after the last fall of the market. The price of this coin looked very attractive and I did not miss the chance to buy this coin at a good price.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
razinvel

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

Dash
This is a representative of the digital currency series, which appeared four years ago. In 2017, he took the 7th position in the ranking of the most traded cryptic currency. Only Dash is PrivateSend and InstantSend, which means that there is a perfect anonymity and better transaction speed.
vitalskir

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:41:32 PM

Now I believe in the success of EOS.  This is a good coin with good developers.  And in the future the price of this coin will grow several times.
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

So far my favorite is Dent, I very much hope that in the near future it will show good growth and I will get a good profit.Still interesting is LУM
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

My favorite coin is ETH.  Now for me this is the most reliable investment coin.  And it's better not to risk and invest in ETH.
saimohan2203

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:00:31 PM

My favorite altcoin is Ethereum because its value is high i.e; next to bitcoin and its value may increase in the future that may compete with BTC even.And also it is very popular in the market since many investors are showing interest in it.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

My favorite coin is ETH.  Now for me this is the most reliable investment coin.  And it's better not to risk and invest in ETH.
Practically every third or second user of the Crypto currency is its favorite in the investments. I believe that to him But the demand for a certain product makes it possible to increase its price. Thus, if everyone tried to invest in the airspace, he would have outstripped Bitcoin by capitalization and would have taken a leading position in the crypto-currency market.
Redbulle

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:36:27 AM

Ethereum is the best among the rest for me because it is the most important one in here ,and it is the most secure one if you know how to protect it safely.
iammrash

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:43:59 AM

Of course it's ETHEREUM. because as I'm in crypto currency for a while I saw many coins going uo and down. But Ethereum was always the fastest one to recover. And it will grow more in long run. I think at any consideration Ethereum is the best altcoin right now..
And yes of course TNT, NEO these two also at my watch list. As TNT is gonna change the use of blockchain in real business database. Which js really unique I think. So it has also very chance to be NO.1 in future too.
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:46:36 AM

my favorite is altcoin why?? because its easy to join and find there bounty campaign!! its free to the newbie and beginers will big help to !! altcoin will be usefull in the future and will grow and grow more until 2020!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: