Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why?  (Read 2243 times)
Manyak

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:27:22 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
For me i want to have all the altcoin  because I want to have it and to experience  it how to have all the important altcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

I only hold two types of coins, namely bitcoin and ethereum, and it is the favorite coin I use to trade.
why am I holding bitcoin and ethreum? because the movement of bitcoin and ethereum is very stable and very menjanjijak to benefit from every trade I do.

Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

I only hold two types of coins, namely bitcoin and ethereum, and it is the favorite coin I use to trade.
why am I holding bitcoin and ethreum? because the movement of bitcoin and ethereum is very stable and very menjanjijak to benefit from every trade I do.
lately bitcoins have lost much confidence and therefore I'd rather pay more attention to the etherium. But judging by the latest data, the demand for the etherium has also increased. And this is indicated by the congestion of the network and the increase in the price of transactions.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

Most of the coins that were seen to be on the fast run between late 2017 and early 2018 have now plummeted. There seem to be a different story now. I do not believe in hype. Every hype will one day disappoint, but i believe in projects and coins with good products. Only such projects can last longer with good prices.
ranoby

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

My favorite altcoin at the moment is an iota. I really like the concept and development plans. I believe in this project

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ]      [ AIRDROP | DONE ]      [    ICO  |  LIVE    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
mathedwrd

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

For me, the altcoin I like the most is Ethereum, I've seen a lot of potentials in this coin that one day it will make a huge impact in this kind of Industry, and will shock the world with its success and achievements. It will be like Bitcoin in the future and will make a huge difference for our way of living.
geppettomaster

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

I really like DeepOnion, a great privacy coin based on TOR network with unique features, supported by a big community...
In a few month its devs team realeased stealth address, mobile wallet, DeepVault ( a service tha allowd do members to register a file's hash on the DeepOnion blockchain and verify if a copy of the file is authentic and unaltered )and VoteCentral (a platform where stakeholder can vote on proposals that will benefit DeepOnion).
I predict a great future for this project...

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
sdifuasjnz8888

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:20:17 PM

My favorite bitcoin is Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin Cash increases the size of the block, allowing multiple transactions to be processed and has many advantages over Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is currently a heavyweight rival for Bitcoin.
Jimtorko

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:20:09 PM

I like EOS.  I believe in the success of this coin and I hope in the future the price of this coin will grow several times.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:19:54 PM

My favorite coin is DeepOnion. I was impressed by their performance in their first year. Started as a humble community project and excelled in achievements, putting the majority of funded ICO projects to shame. Am I shilling? check their twitter feed to find almost daily news. Happy to see the devs active and highly motivated in this bearish market.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
viquynhh555

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

I like the idea of the Crypto Project developers team NKN (Blockchain) Project aiming to rebuild the Internet that will be truly open, decentralized, dynamic, safe, shared and owned by the community.
losh11

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

I don't consume Telegram that each the more, I'd much rather agnate to sweep up on devices buttoned up Bitcointalk as they incorporate the fresh bulletin.
Vistacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

Is my favorite altcoin eth, altcoin should be the king of the eth, and now most of the encryption is based on the eth erc20 encryption, the role of the eth will be more and more, if the eth have no value, most altcoin are worthless.
Be light

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

In crypto we trust!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

Good topic. My favorite coins are Privacy coins.
DeepOnion - huge community based, good tech and code base, awesome marketing, definitely will have shine future ( due to roadmap this will be a privacy king).
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:01:12 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
I have three altcoins in my wallet which I really like but choosing one would be hard. PRG, ICX and EOS are equally great with their performance and earnings, however, PRG is a cannabis coin so I feel this can go very high this year. Its aim and every project is my favourite.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

It makes no sense to ask this question and have people shilling their bags.
That's what you have to learn when starting in Crypto.

It doesn't matter what my favorite coin is, it matters what your favorite coin is.
Never invest in a coin because other people are telling you to do so. Do your own research.

In case you are new to crypto and you don't know in what coin to invest.... then just don't invest and spend time learning about crypto and watching the market first.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MortonAlden

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:27:09 PM

My favourite altcoins are TAU, NEO and POWR. They are very nice and have an excellent performance. The coins have an equal capacity to work hard and bring great profits to their customers. I love investing in them.
vinaphonenguvl

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:34:45 AM

I have coins that I like it very much because they have already gives me profit and they were NPXS, ZRX and ETH. For NPXS and Zrx definitely because they are developing and the markets responses are good.
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

My favorite altcoin is Tezos. Tezos is most valuable altcoin next to ethereum, it solves the ethereum's weaks and it has a strong developing team and community, I think it will surpasses ethereum in the next year.
littlemonny

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

For me nano will have a great future. It has different aspects than bitcoin and it points to something that bitcoin cannot do like a huge number of transactions with low fees.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: