Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:01:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite altcoin and why?  (Read 2252 times)
Kewulea

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

This is one of the hardest inquiries to answer now. I might want to have practically all altcoins Cheesy Like at any rate $1k of every Smiley Right now, one of my TOP pics are DAT since it is something totally new, DeepOnion since it's something other than what's expected, joined and one of a kind in the crypto world, TEL on the grounds that it'll be exhibited to tremendous assembly hall in the blink of an eye, POE since it'll change universe of computerized distributing... Oh rapture I can prop it up Smiley
Artos893

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

My favorite coin is ETH.  On this platform, a lot of ICO is launched.  And it seems to me that in the future the price for ETH will only grow.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:53:25 AM

My favorite coin is Ethereum, which has been revolutionary in recent years. It appeared only in 2016 (Creator Vitaly Buterin). During this time, it has managed to grow 1500 times. In 2017, it grew by 120 times.
Only in 2017, Ethereum began to take first place in the list of the most promising currencies of the future. According to rumors, this coin was purchased by the largest corporations in the world: Microsoft, Google, Apple.
Qtigero

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

I just began in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to stumble over swell and tron when they developed so it gave me an essence of how quick things can go here and there. What are a portion of your most loved coins at the present time and why?
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:32:18 PM

When it comes to altcoin, I do really like Ethereum because it is believed to be next to Bitcoin. And also, it is one of the few altcoins which market value are increasing  for a long time making it a good investment for a long run. It is already proven on the previous years whereas its market value have grown too fast. Surely, investing into ethereum would result to huge profit especially at times like this that the price is low and there's a tendency to increase eventually.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

When it comes to altcoin, I do really like Ethereum because it is believed to be next to Bitcoin. And also, it is one of the few altcoins which market value are increasing  for a long time making it a good investment for a long run. It is already proven on the previous years whereas its market value have grown too fast. Surely, investing into ethereum would result to huge profit especially at times like this that the price is low and there's a tendency to increase eventually.
I am with you until now I am holding ethereum because of it's community with a large support from the users. Even if we add more ethereum to hold surely price will slowly can recover. Ethereum indeed is one of my favorite altcoin until today and onwards.
belomik

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:58:37 AM

I don't have a most loved yet am hoping to hold what I accept to be a protected determination ie ethereum,litecoin,neo and bitcoin. Will expand the spread in future.
Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

Ethereum is still my favourite altcoins because of the smart contracts features it has where a tokens can be build on it, its also trusted by much investors.
iiikkkxj

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:09:35 AM

I have a lot of altcoin in my wallet. ranging from bitcoin, ethereum, ltc, and ico coin. Also I believe that the crypto currency Cardano is very promising.
trolpoloto

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

My favorite coin now is EOS.  I hope in the future this coin will develop and this coin will be very popular.
vitalskir

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:32:22 PM

Ethereum is still my favourite altcoins because of the smart contracts features it has where a tokens can be build on it, its also trusted by much investors.
I agree.  I also like ETH because it is a successful and strong coin with great potential.
Grinjos

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

I like NEO and EOS because these are two coins very good coins.  And I believe in a good future for these coins.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

Without a doubt my favorite is LTC and NEO, it's still early in the list was ETH, but I think he has already caught up with bitcoin, and I can't call it altcoin.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:10:29 PM

I just started in the wild west that is crypto, and happened to trip over ripple and tron when they grew so it gave me a taste of how fast things can go up and down. What are some of your favorite coins right now and why?
up and down very quickly then we have to be careful and able to assess the situation like when is the right time to buy and when is the right time to sell it before the price drops
and about altcoin, ethereum became my favorite because I think that among altcoin, etherum is the most potential

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:15:35 PM

andd here we go my favorite one is etherium and i think it is as logical as it can t be since it has the most valuable price and you can profit your target that you find another reason is because of its satbility and also because of its age i mean the reason that it is one of the first coins for that reason it attracts me..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:20:25 PM

Ethereum,because of its amazing blockchain
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

At the moment I have invested most of my portfolio in project Dether, I see that there is a ready product and the team is very hardworking, I expect very strong growth in the near future!
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

My favorite altcoin is ethereum because it has the best technology that are very useful to us as crypto enthusiast. Also ethereum's technology is very popular because it is very useful that has a good functions and purposes that most developing ICO's are using the smart contracts of ethereum. Good and useful technology makes ethereum more popular and valuable, good technology really matters most.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

Neo is my favorite altcoin.I always love those altcoin who has a great community and neo surely has one.They also have a great DEV team who know how to do work.They also have the a opensource team called city of zion.Some of the best DEv of crypto space work as city of zion.Neo working fine now.The best part is you will get something if you hold neo plus they have no txn fees,

olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:25:42 PM

I now like mtc Docademic, a promising coin and the team has been working with medicine since 2012, has invested and vises the prospect and is growing

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: