Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:38:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] UROTHER - Manage your car and money at the same time  (Read 1706 times)
rajeshkpucsd (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:23:19 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 03:22:02 PM by rajeshkpucsd

https://i.imgur.com/qSsjZm9.png
WEBSITE | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY

uRother (Your rules of the road) is a first application that consolidate motorists from all over the world! It includes elements of social network, system for checking motorist action and cryptocurrency platform. uRother will allow motorists to communicate, to share experiences, to discuss roads, innovations and technical improvements in the world of cars, and this app will determine the driving level of each user and disburse funds for every successful maneuver and action using local currency - RRcoin which you will allow to buy fuel and combustive and lubricating materials and special liquids, auto parts and other automotive tools and devices from uRother partners.

https://i.imgur.com/nHsggfw.png

ISSUE OF TOKEN
uRother has issued 100 000 000 RRcoin, the equivalent of each of which is 0.000006 Eth.
In its essence, RRcoin is one of the only payment units, which in its virtual volume will be supported by real goods in the consumer market of motorists.

Order of Pre-sale
Quantity: 20 000 000 RRcoin are allocated for the Pre-sale company from the total currency issue;
Times: 7 days;
The pre-sale phase is marked by a high additional interest on the purchase in the specified period.
This is a period that will allow the enterprising investor to buy RRcoin at a more favorable rate and in a more favorable order, which in future will expand its investment portfolio, save earned savings and significantly increase capital gains.
At the pre-sale stage, the investor will be able to buy RRcoin at a price of 0.000006 Eth and receive 20% of the total purchase amount of the currency as a gift.
The pre-sale percentage is 20% of the total RRcoin release.
Order of ICO
Quantity: 70 000 000 RRcoin are allocated for the ICO to the company from the total currency issue;
Times: 14 days;
At the main stage, the sale will be made at the rate of 1 RRcoin = 0.000006 Eth.
At a stage of high-grade sale of currency there will be work such partner program:
1.0. When buying in the equivalent of 30-50 Eth + 15% to the total amount of the transaction;
1.1. When buying in the equivalent of 50-100 Eth + 20% to the total amount of the transaction;
1.2. When buying in the equivalent of 100-200 Eth + 25% to the total amount of the transaction;
1.3. When buying an equivalent of more than 200 Eth + 30% of the total amount of the transaction;

With purpose of gaining more worldwide popularity uRother team provide new branch of bounty campaign. The main point of this deal suppose in increasing value of sharing  uRothers information in social spaces between investors.
Acordingly to above information we’ll implement system with accrual RRcoins for any mention of the company in social platform like Instagram, VK, Facebook or any other social network.
For gaining RRcoins you have to mention #uRother in any topics or dialogs and send screenshot to our telegram channel  we will send you 200 RRcoins.
We'll chose active members and will send they real cash (list of active members is limited)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uRother

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:03:12 PM

UNIQUE PRODUCT (NO)
Today the market of ICO is crowded with applications-converters, online wallets, crypto-currency banks. Which, in their essence, with rare exceptions, are no different. On the wave of hype, guided by the desire for rapid enrichment, crypto-activists crave for profit.
The uRotner team offers a unique product (not really)
But of course we have certain specific features.
The first, and most important, is the availability of its target audience, named - motorists.
Second, in the application we are implementing a neural computer vision system that has never been used for mobile applications before.
Thirdly, we do not count on million-dollar fees, in order to conduct high-quality advertising of the developed application and add certain functions to it. If you are interested in the product - see below.
UROTHER
uRother (Your rules of the road) is a first application that consolidate motorists from all over the world!
uRother includes elements of social network, system for checking motorist action and cryptocurrency platform.
uRother will allow motorists to communicate, to share experiences, to discuss roads, innovations and technical improvements in the world of cars, and this app will determine the driving level of each user and disburse funds for every successful maneuver and action using local currency - RRcoin which you will allow  to buy fuel and combustive and lubricating materials and special liquids, auto parts and other automotive tools and devices from  uRother partners.

To get started you only need to install the app on your phone and register as a user.
After this you need to fix the device in place with maximum coverage for your smartphone's camera and press a button in order for application to analyze road conditions  and your actions as a motorist. If the maneuver is successful uRother will charge RRcoin on your wallet.
For communication with other uRother users you will need to return to the menu and choose the general chat room or identify nearby users of the app, with geolocation, you can start to communicate with them.

Join to the groups for models and car brands, interests, other topics where you can ask each other questions and get qualified answers from colleagues on road space! Determine the amount of RRcoin that you earn by clicking on “My wallet”
Our application can be used during the trip. However, if you are driving, this can distract you and lead to a violation of traffic rules, so be careful!

Money which were accumulated can be used by you to pay for goods and services of our partners at specified prices on the Internet market, which can be accessed directly from the wallet.
For more information join us on http://urother.club/
Johndamba21

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

Sounds like a decent project, with the automobile industry being one of the largest industries in the world this coin could bring about a never before explored concept regarding infrastructure research and the like. Might take a position on upcoming ICO  Smiley
mikeldag

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

If this coin can partner up with fuel companies that accept their currency, it could become one of the leading coins in the market. It might even be revolutionary  Shocked  Shocked

Is there any news about a pre sale?
LordCarps

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

I myself spoke to the PR head, and it seems this coin has a very big future ahead of them. This will be HUGE!
DeadAbrasiveness

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:46:49 PM

I don't understand what you mean by "If the maneuver is successful" - what determines success? Or is this a coin that rewards people simply based on how many miles they drive?
uRother

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:38:38 PM

I don't understand what you mean by "If the maneuver is successful" - what determines success? Or is this a coin that rewards people simply based on how many miles they drive?
Dear DeadAbrasiveness. Thanks for your question

The rules of calculating coins will be launch after ICO, when app will be published. Particularly, it will connect such as road rules in each country and time on the road.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:45:43 PM

What are the benefits as token holder which you are offering except increase in value of token in post ICO era when those hit exchanges ? In the meanwhile my second question will be regarding ICO where small investors have to benefits here I am talking about bonus which is for big investors. Don't you think there should be some bonus for first day.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

no doubt this project has a great future.
It's a good idea for the developers to postpone and finish the project as planned.
I believe in their success
uRother

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

What are the benefits as token holder which you are offering except increase in value of token in post ICO era when those hit exchanges ? In the meanwhile my second question will be regarding ICO where small investors have to benefits here I am talking about bonus which is for big investors. Don't you think there should be some bonus for first day.
Our token is aimed at the target audience of motorists and accordingly to this point of view its main function is the distribution of funds within the app and use it to exchange for real things with our partners.
 If we are talking about additional advantages for you as a holder of the token in the investment purse, then with the increase in the consumption market of our services, our functionality will expand. In addition to implementing the main features such as Lighting networks, the company plans to  invigorate the position of RR at the expense of the real market segment.
Regarding bonuses on the first day of the ICO for all users,  as a matter of principle, if the majority of the Pre-sale participants will agree with this thesis, we can manually calculate bonuses for the first day of ICO
DeadAbrasiveness

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

The rules of calculating coins will be launch after ICO, when app will be published. Particularly, it will connect such as road rules in each country and time on the road.

Sorry, but this doesn't answer my question, I still don't understand this. Could you explain in simple terms how this coin rewards drivers.
uRother

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:30:43 AM

Sorry, but this doesn't answer my question, I still don't understand this. Could you explain in simple terms how this coin rewards drivers.
look, in app will be implement system of charges which will be based on good execute action on the road (like the correct order when you turning at an intersection, travel to the green light of a traffic light and so on). Also charges will occur if the user in the system indicates an emergency road area or a traffic jam.
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

Hello, dev!
Tokens that drivers will receive using the app, it tokens, which are labeled as Marketing and Promotional in the distribution diagram?  Or not?
RobertStan

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:14:54 PM

Hi, community. Just noticed this tread, can you explaine me the main idea of this project?
kapa6ac

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

Hi, community. Just noticed this tread, can you explaine me the main idea of this project?
uRother is an app for motorist, kinda social network with bonuses. You should visit http://urother.club/ and read more.
uRother

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:41:35 PM

Hello, dev!
Tokens that drivers will receive using the app, it tokens, which are labeled as Marketing and Promotional in the distribution diagram?  Or not?
Hi,
This two parts concrete the direction of distribution of token after ICO
RobertStan

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

What will you do to the unsold tokens when ICO ends?
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

Really small hard cap. It's hard to find developers that aren't greedy at all. Project can easily 10x so is very attractive.
CryptoNewbie18

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

In principle, thanks to this project, drivers can become better on the roads. This is relevant for some locations  Cheesy

But I still don't understand, at expense of what means the drivers will receive a tokens.
Nyur

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:05:44 PM

I myself spoke to the PR head, and it seems this coin has a very big future ahead of them. This will be HUGE!

I completely agree with you. The project should be in demand on the market.
The price of the token in this case will only grow.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: