Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why some altcoins will give you more profits than Bitcoin.  (Read 167 times)
Altcoins enthusiast (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:56:50 PM
Merited by arpon11 (5)

I have expressed my love for some powerful projects and coins like litecoin, zcash, ethereum, Neo,  wave, dogecoin, lisk, stratis and xem since there are alternative to bitcoin and some of them can easily be converted to any coins and currency through an exchangers.  If you look at the percentage change in bitcoin price in 2017 and the above coins you will find out that almost about 95% of them give higher returned to investors than bitcoin. I prefer to buy most of this coins because there are cheaper than bitcoin and give profit to investors more than bitcoin. Buy coins that has good market capitalization and the sky will be your limits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:01:15 PM
Merited by arpon11 (2)

Well, that's kinda obvious - some are just very new - so their real price is unknown and there is always a possibility for a big X-growth. Bitcoin now has become kinda classical - it probably won't grow like x10-40 - I don't believe in it, while there are still many altcoins with x10+ potential.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:13:06 PM

Well, that's kinda obvious - some are just very new - so their real price is unknown and there is always a possibility for a big X-growth. Bitcoin now has become kinda classical - it probably won't grow like x10-40 - I don't believe in it, while there are still many altcoins with x10+ potential.
You said the truth and it will be very difficult for bitcoin to make ×40 gain within a month and most of the new coins do make ×100 to ×500 in a month that there are be listed in some popular exchange like poloniex and bittrex. If you know how things work in crypto currencies I think it is better one should buy altcoins instead of bitcoin now if your aim is to make profits.
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

very simple. when the altcoin is pumped up. it will be x10-x100 even x1000. So your balance will also be x10 to x1000. It will be very rich if you choose the right time and luck. But that is a dangerous option

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:27:44 PM

Some altcoins it's 3% from 100% - chance to improve your money about X10-15, but 97% - chance to loss against bitcoin.
This year I lost in relation to bitcoin.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:03:05 PM
Merited by GrandBcn (2)

Yes, the price directly depends on the capitalization. The higher the capitalization, the higher the cost. But bitcoin already has a huge capitalization. Therefore, in order to grow 2 times, it must multiply the money invested in it by 2. And in the same way, 5 in 5. If we talk about altcoins. Often there is no big capitalization, not more people who investing money or even know about project. And so X10 and higher are more realistic in projects with small amounts of investment in the beginning.

Renzarra

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

Yes it's simple math. But Bitcoin is some kind a safe investment for many people that don't understand crypto.
Better something than nothing
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

Now is hard time of regulation.Crypto appear in Davos like one of the man problems.
Nice excuse crypto didnt create financial crisis,it is possible to launch wise regulations,regulate exchanges not only exchanges customers.It is not so hard to provide rules for exchanges,obligaton
Customer friendly,working support,do not list any pump and dump bots,security
Crypto is not problem for Japan so why it is most advertised by media world problem
Our sociaties have a lot of problem to solve
Nobody is talking about paradise papers ML
but all are talking about ML through crypto
Next financial crisis will be caused by crypto not about that greedy ignorant pseudo financial world

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
GrandBcn

Activity: 275
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

Yes, the price directly depends on the capitalization. The higher the capitalization, the higher the cost. But bitcoin already has a huge capitalization. Therefore, in order to grow 2 times, it must multiply the money invested in it by 2. And in the same way, 5 in 5. If we talk about altcoins. Often there is no big capitalization, not more people who investing money or even know about project. And so X10 and higher are more realistic in projects with small amounts of investment in the beginning.

I agree, when I choose investments for a long term and I hope for a high income, I necessarily look at the capitalization of this coin. If many millions were collected on ICO, and then when trading in the market began, capitalization increased many times more, I would not buy. This should be a very promising project to buy in that case.
Here for me good flags. - Not large hard cap on ICO, closed sales and a promising project - this is the best that you can buy in a long investment. Here you can see a lot of X with increasing capitalization.
rjefferson

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:02:02 PM

I have my eyes only on IoT Chain (ITC). this chinese coin is known as the IOTA of china. Great tech and team along with huge backing. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

Altcoin is low-priced, while Bitcoin is high-priced, for example with 1 Bitcoin I can get 10 Ethereum at current prices, there is no guarantee my Eth will explode up, but if the price goes up then I can get more than 1 Bitcoin with 10 Ethereum..
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:23:14 PM

If the price of any altcoin quickly grew, then it can also fall quickly. To pample and dump such coins do not require a large amount of funds.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:48:05 PM

I also agree, the big profits are in the altcoins now.
I have invested in DOGE, IOTA, DIME, PND, ETN, BCN etc. I think they all have the chance to go sky high when the time is right, hopefully Smiley
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:12:08 PM

New coins bring hype with them and excitement sometimes so this can make the price moon at a crazy level. Bitcoin is not new so there is no burst in hype like with a promising new coin. The more popular coins are now being used like litecoin and eth. I like Eth because of the smart contracts.

I also agree, the big profits are in the altcoins now.
I have invested in DOGE, IOTA, DIME, PND, ETN, BCN etc. I think they all have the chance to go sky high when the time is right, hopefully Smiley

Doge has a nice wave going on I love profiting from it xD I made quite a bit with doge.

Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

There are several Altcoins which are capable to deliver more profit than Bitcoin, i think the prior reason behind this is the market capitalisation, if Bitcoin has to reach double than its current price that is its all time high price then BTC market capitalisation has to reach 400 bln But if we compare it with quality project like SONM which got a current market capitalisation of 119 million and SNM token is on great demand as well, so by the time BTC will give double return, SNM token may deliver more 6 times profit. So now it would be a wise decision to invest in Altcoin.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:16:36 PM

Altcoins are more profitable to investors than Bitcoins because investors invest in altcoins right from the time it was ICO since investment in ICO was a form of venture investment because currently on the market there are many ICO scam campaigns. Moreover, by investing in altcoins since the ICO will help investors make more money than Bitcoin.

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

I have expressed my love for some powerful projects and coins like litecoin, zcash, ethereum, Neo,  wave, dogecoin, lisk, stratis and xem since there are alternative to bitcoin and some of them can easily be converted to any coins and currency through an exchangers.  If you look at the percentage change in bitcoin price in 2017 and the above coins you will find out that almost about 95% of them give higher returned to investors than bitcoin. I prefer to buy most of this coins because there are cheaper than bitcoin and give profit to investors more than bitcoin. Buy coins that has good market capitalization and the sky will be your limits.
You don't understand about if you have bought bitcoin when the price of each bitcoin worth some dollars and how many profit will be getting by your self. The fact that they are all just like bitcoin started from nothing to something. If you are trying to understand about that and then you may wrong to call they are all more profitable than bitcoin. Bitcoin start from zero value to over 10k just in some years. which gives you  hundreds thousands percent return for your amount. Basically they are all the same.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Fidemoga

Activity: 302

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:50:45 PM

If there are any, then I would say Monero and Verge would be the future of cryptocurrencies. More countries will follow with bans and strict regulations. Als banks are interested in transparent customers. So the cryptocurrencies with high anonymity will get high popularity. Or take couns with law amounts or ICOs, that will provide you shares from a company.
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:56:50 AM

go down and ride such as roller coaster so quickly and maybe because of it also at the same time we can gain the advantage of holding (and sell when high) Altcoin rather than Bitcoin. no need for a lot of money to start trading Altcoin and you can buy a variety of types of Altcoin in the market. of course, with a million possibilities we will go to x0-100 for one of the coins and a million of our possibilities will also be thirsty (go to Zero)

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:03:22 AM

If there are any, then I would say Monero and Verge would be the future of cryptocurrencies. More countries will follow with bans and strict regulations. Als banks are interested in transparent customers. So the cryptocurrencies with high anonymity will get high popularity. Or take couns with law amounts or ICOs, that will provide you shares from a company.

I agree with you, the btc network is very crowded and low efficiency, Also, thetransfer fee is very high since btc is very expensive now, so I think there should be some replacement coins to solve this problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: