Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop-generosity or lure?!&!  (Read 186 times)
alex2011576 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:00:35 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 12:26:18 AM by alex2011576

Hello,
I would discuss the topic. What do you know about Airdrop? Why do u think ICOs provide us with the airdrops? Do they just want to attract more people? Rise the value of their currencies pretending that people buy their cryptos or just share some of their currencies to reward the community?

Btw, There is a company KickCity. They issue their own currency based on Ethereum Network, but at the same time they use referral links program to spread their currency for free as well. So they both attract people and reward them for participating. May it be considered as airdrop as well?
                                                      website https://ico.kickcity.io
                                  airdrop/telegram chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat

I believe it is really good to provide airdrops because it contributes towards both companies and community. Many companies use good thing and I believe that it is good until they are scammers.

What i your opinion on this topic? I am interested in hearing any ideas so feel free to say whatever.
btc_love

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

Airdrop is ususlly benefitial fot ICOs as it helps to spread their currency.

But there are many problems with scammers which steal confidal information via ICOs! This is the main problem.
Lama_in_da_house

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:36:32 PM

1.The coin developers distribute it before going on the market for free for a reason , I guess this is for the coin to be sold and bought, then it will be known by people and it will be heard - this is a form of advertisement!
2.Scammers steal information.
3.To enhance exchanges on the market.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:46:32 PM

Some airdrop really help to growing the project cause it will attract more peoplo in and in other way there more people interested in their project and buy it.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
Btc_newbie

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:47:50 PM

I didnt think about reasons of airdrops,
I just love to get some coins to my wallet  Grin

Nice when all is good and companies pay their coins  Cool
Ekoman

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:19:36 PM

Some airdrop really help to growing the project cause it will attract more peoplo in and in other way there more people interested in their project and buy it.

Well, true.
It is good opportunity to companies to get peoples' attraction Smiley
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

Hello,
I would discuss the topic. What do you know about Airdrop? Why do u think ICOs provide us with the airdrops? Do they just want to attract more people? Rise the vaue of their currencies pretending that people buy their cryptos or just share some of their currenies to reward the community?
Btw, I know another reasonable factor of providing airdrops.

There is a company KickCity. They issue their own currency based on Ethereum Network, but at the same time they use referral links program to spread their currency for free as well. So they both attract people and reward them for participating. KickCity - it is marketing company that is known for Decentralized Event Management & Marketing Protocol on Blockchain.
U can find more information on their website https://ico.kickcity.io
                                      and telegram chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat

I believe it is really good to provide airdrops because it contributes towards both companies and community. Many companies use good thing and I believe that it is good until they are scammers.

What i your opinion on this topic? I am interested in hearing any ideas so feel free to say whatever.

Airdrops sound good, but it has become obvious that there are many coins out there who are just trying to lure people in.
Like those coins with a 50000000000 supply handing out 10 coins per user.
grandcoin111

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Hello,
I would discuss the topic. What do you know about Airdrop? Why do u think ICOs provide us with the airdrops? Do they just want to attract more people? Rise the value of their currencies pretending that people buy their cryptos or just share some of their currencies to reward the community?

Btw, There is a company KickCity. They issue their own currency based on Ethereum Network, but at the same time they use referral links program to spread their currency for free as well. So they both attract people and reward them for participating. May it be considered as airdrop as well?

I believe that airdrops are good for everyone because they help ICOs to attract paople and raise awareness. Participants get currency and enhance exchange rates.  And I participate in KickCity`s airdrop as well.
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

With airdrop a ico can make a user base that will promote the token in social media.Also aidrops with a ico is more trusted than a simple  airdrop who is most of case in a simple scam.

alex2011576 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:06 PM

With airdrop a ico can make a user base that will promote the token in social media.Also aidrops with a ico is more trusted than a simple  airdrop who is most of case in a simple scam.
So u believe, that ICO with airdrop is more trusted? Interesting point, didn't think about it Smiley
Btc_newbie

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:13:13 PM

Hello,

I believe that airdrops are good for everyone because they help ICOs to attract paople and raise awareness. Participants get currency and enhance exchange rates.  And I participate in KickCity`s airdrop as well.

In KickCity?
How is it going? How did u get an invintation?
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Hello,

Airdrop ICO is one way to attract more people about their new token just like any other bounty campaigns but seems like Airdrop are more beneficial they pay Airdrop hunters for a big rewards helping the company to advertise their project.
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 492

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

Airdrop is a lure for the people to grab the free token and expecting a nice outcome to bring free money to them, as a bait for the people for the project to have a better number of audience and group members, airdrops are required to join their telegram group, facebook, and twitter.
Some of the airdrops are waste of time as some of these are just scam trying to give free tokens but the real point is they are to hold a large amount of token and make a pump and dump in the market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:22:02 PM

Hello,

Yet another promotional post of Kick City today. Frankly, you are starting to get noticed but for the wrong reasons.

Anyway, and answering your question, airdrops are intended to generate liquidity, as many users will sell and buy as well as adoption, that is, paid adoption in exchange for free tokens.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

by airdropping they can attract more investor and their coins could be known to many people. ICOs are generous becasue they airdrop at the same time they use it to lure people to their coins. but after ICOs airdrop their coin many airdrop hunter are gone because this people only want the coin and they don't care about the project.
alex2011576 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

Hello,

Airdrop ICO is one way to attract more people about their new token just like any other bounty campaigns but seems like Airdrop are more beneficial they pay Airdrop hunters for a big rewards helping the company to advertise their project.
Aren't those whose complete bounty program tasks attract more people?
alex2011576 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

Airdrop is a lure for the people to grab the free token and expecting a nice outcome to bring free money to them, as a bait for the people for the project to have a better number of audience and group members, airdrops are required to join their telegram group, facebook, and twitter.
Some of the airdrops are waste of time as some of these are just scam trying to give free tokens but the real point is they are to hold a large amount of token and make a pump and dump in the market.
So if a very small part given away than those ICOs are scammers. Isn't it normal that only some part givenaway for free? Or I didn't understand u? 
alex2011576 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

Hello,

Yet another promotional post of Kick City today. Frankly, you are starting to get noticed but for the wrong reasons.

Anyway, and answering your question, airdrops are intended to generate liquidity, as many users will sell and buy as well as adoption, that is, paid adoption in exchange for free tokens.
Thanks for the answer. Very accurate one.

But why you told that KickCity is noticed for the wrong reasons. We don't just promote our ICO. We write things we are interested in because we are fixing them or getting people's attitude to them and trying to get potential customer's attention on those things. It helps to see their feedback, collaborate, discover weaknesses and make our product better  Wink

And we glad to know that you notice us.
Bradstrange

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:59:12 PM

Its definitely generosity but it also helps projects to expand and go further so they are integral.
Ekoman

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:08:07 AM

Hello,

In KickCity?
How is it going? How did u get an invintation?

I am waiting my coins now.
Use the link to the telegram channel and you ll get your info!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: